Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy (77029 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by bolinjkezzy(m): 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
BlackPantherCri:

Because white women have upper hand.

When they are tired of you, or you make a mistake, divorce straight so that they can wreck you to the last cent you have.
OK....so, that mean all white men are loyal abi.
You mean all divorce abroad is initiated by the wife?
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by victorian(f): 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
Boyooosa:

Love that babe! Wish u best of luck!
But the advice is, don't be too sure that u can handle humans or men in relationships o, as experience is d best best teacher and not speculations...

#GoGirl

Smiles thanks.

But am not overly sure about men, or too sure on how to handle men but one thing am sure of is, by the time I finish scrutinizing and question any guy coming my way who claims to be he's in love and all.
If he's fake and scheming, he will then keep quiet and become loss for words. I will smile inward and shake my head. In between I love shaking head smiley

Anyways new things and new scripts springs up every now and then, from some certain class of men to put women down and to destroy our self esteem.
I am simply careful, place my ears on the ground and prayerful about it.

May God help us all, amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
jaijay:
Exactly what happens wen u form super Woman, I'm way out of ur League type of Lady. I can neva fall for Bleep boiz kinda.. See d truth is you were Played. He never Loved u, u were used to win a bet among Bleep boys. Thats what we do to ladies wey too dey form. We find some1 to do the Job, Ridicule u
Capish!!

That's the summary of the whole true life story.

The fact that she ended up in the same room with someone like Sholaye shows that Linda is a typical Nigerian female lowlife. Of the worst kind. Apparently money doesn't wash away the ghetto-ness and lack of self esteem of these species. In fact, money accentuates their lack of self esteem. In their quest to 'have it all' and "not settle for less', they end up having nothing and settling for nothing. It's a timeless tale and it keeps happening.
Her nude images and 'shaku shaku' details have likely been shared among 'Men Dem'. Sholaye got a massive social proof promotion from his ogas for accomplishing the task. For giving them something to snigger and banter about while sipping fine cognac and snorting coke.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Boyooosa(m): 6:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
victorian:

Smiles thanks.

But am not overly sure about men, or too sure on how to handle men but one thing am sure of is, by the time I finish scrutinizing and question any guy coming my way who claims to be he's in love and all.
If he's fake and scheming, he will then keep quiet and become loss for words. I will smile inward and shake my head. In between I love shaking head smiley

Anyways new things and new scripts springs up every now and then, from some certain class of men to put women down and to destroy our self esteem.
I am simply careful, place my ears on the ground and prayerful about it.

May God help us all, amen.

I agree with u sha because its your life, u own.
But again, all these scrutinizing and scheming if yours still dey make me laugh. It reveals partly your age n exposure to me...
Just be careful sha, a word! God will sail you through!
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by victorian(f): 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
Boyooosa:

I agree with u sha because its your life, u own.
But again, all these scrutinizing and scheming if yours still dey make me laugh. It reveals partly your age n exposure to me...
Just be careful sha, a word! God will sail you through!

I don't scheme, I meant if a guy is scheming towards me, I will know within a week or maximum two weeks.

I am very very very careful, when it comes to men issues and Amen to the bolded.

Thanks.
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
koyyes:
All these wouldn't have happened if you had dated a white man. He won't care about your job or the attention you are getting . Ask Stella of SDK blog.

You don't even owe anyone any apology because its your life.

Thank goodness you are rich. Continue to build your empire for you and your kid.

Lol. She couldn't have found a rich enough white man to date or marry.

Wealth was a super requirement for the shameless and confused Linda. That's why it had to be a Nigerian 'billionaire' who happened not to know about her and who also happens to be a hunk like Sholaye is. Lol. 'I want it all', I deserve it all'. Linda's story is really sad considering how lucky and blessed she is. She wanted the kind of billionaire daughter marry billionaire son, 'rich marry rich' stories she reports regularly. That was her undoing.

What stopped her from marrying a regular good dude with far less income? There are lots of them she could have picked from, if she wanted a real husband. But no. Her pussy got wet when she saw Sholaye driving Rolls Royce, hanging out with Kachikwu and Otedola, and travelling abroad week in week out. Something she is already bigger than. Why did she have to fall for that fake nonsense? There you go. She had Oju kokoro and unrealistic expectations - courtesy of her low self esteem, that's why she fell into the wash wash arrangement called Sholaye like a typical mugu.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hedonini:

Lol. She couldn't have found a rich enough white man to date or marry.

Wealth was a super requirement for the shameless and confused Linda. That's why it had to be a Nigerian 'billionaire' who happened not to know about her and who also happens to be a hunk like Sholaye is. Lol. 'I want it all', I deserve it all'. Linda's story is really sad considering how lucky and blessed she is. She wanted the kind of billionaire daughter marry billionaire son, 'rich marry rich' stories she reports regularly. That was her undoing.

What stopped her from marrying a regular good dude with far less income? There are lots of them she could have picked from, if she wanted a real husband. But no. Her pussy got wet when she saw Sholaye driving Rolls Royce, hanging out with Kachikwu and Otedola, and travelling abroad week in week out. Something she is already bigger than. Why did she have to fall for that fake nonsense? There you go. She had Oju kokoro and unrealistic expectations - courtesy of her low self esteem, that's why she fell into the wash wash arrangement called Sholaye like a typical mugu.

'What stopped her from marrying a regular good dude with far less income?'

A regular African dude cannot handle a woman like Linda no matter how good they are. Such men are rare to find. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

That is why it has always been common knowledge that a female should date/marry someone of the same or higher status than her.
Yet again, even billionaires with poverty mentality will still find it hard to maintain stable relationships with women of the same status with them.

Linda's mistake was allowing her dead relationship with him linger on and off. That itself was a very bad sign.

She should have just dated a white guy who would care less about the crowd she entertains because he is not 'familiar' with them. All most of them want is your love and presence which Linda could have offered given that she is a 'work from home' entrepreneur.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
koyyes:

'What stopped her from marrying a regular good dude with far less income?'

A regular African dude cannot handle a woman like Linda no matter how good they are. Such men are rare to find. Let's tell ourselves the truth.

That is why it has always been common knowledge that a female should date/marry someone of the same or higher status than her.
Yet again, even billionaires with poverty mentality will still find it hard to maintain stable relationships with women of the same status with them.

Linda's mistake was allowing her dead relationship with him linger on and off. That itself was a very bad sign.

She should have just dated a white guy who would care less about the crowd she entertains because he is not 'familiar' with them. All most of them want is your love and presence which Linda could have offered given that she is a 'work from home' entrepreneur.
You're missing the point about what Linda wanted which ended up being her undoing. Linda wanted a wealthy man! And like I said she couldn't have found a wealthy white man! It still boils down to low self esteem. She should have settled for a regular 'not rich' foreigner if she had motives not tied to wealth.

Even if she merely wanted a baby with a fine man with good genes, there are millions of them abroad she could have found and could have easily afforded their services. But no. She wanted the same 'levels' and money thing that every low self esteem dirty Nigerian girl wants - from a filthy beer parlor girl without WAEC in Oshodi to a so-called high flying Chic in Mobil earning N3m a month. They're the same thing. Same with Linda. That's why she got served. Nothing more.
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hedonini:

You're missing the point about what Linda wanted which ended up being her undoing. Linda wanted a wealthy man! And like I said she couldn't have found a wealthy white man! It still boils down to low self esteem. She should have settled for a regular 'not rich' foreigner if she had motives not tied to wealth.

Even if she merely wanted a baby with a fine man with good genes, there are millions of them abroad she could have found and could have easily afforded their services. But no. She wanted the same 'levels' and money thing that every low self esteem dirty Nigerian girl wants - from a filthy beer parlor girl without WAEC in Oshodi to a so-called high flying Chic in Mobil earning N3m a month. They're the same thing. Same with Linda. That's why she got served. Nothing more.

I agree with your first paragraph.

As for the 2nd, well...you are entitled to your own opinion.

You could be right or wrong.
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Casemiro(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.