Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy (76991 Views)

Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Meet Sholaye Jeremi, Biography, Net Worth, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy, Husband / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Angelfrost(m): 11:55am On Dec 14, 2018
How idle does this lady think most of us are that she put up this unnecessary fabrication... what am I even saying sef? Most Naija youths have already read it word for word, analyzed and made useless/meaningless deductions.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by chocolatelady(f): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2018
I must commend Linda for her openness to the issue concerning her child, whether it is for blog traffic or not. That one is not the issue here. I was happy when she was pregnant and was hoping for her marriage to the father of her baby only for me to be reading this news. I feel so sad about this . I have a few things for Linda. 1) I believe from ur story that u fell for this guy becos u thought that age is no longer on ur side, according to U , u were 37yrs when u took in and u dont want to start struggling with childbirth in 40's . I put this question to u, "are u God that gives children. Who told u that u will struggle with child bearing when in 40s. Are u listening to what doctors and people are saying when the Owner of ur life has not said so. See now, out of ur views about child bearing u fell for someone that does not love u talk more of marrying u. 2) I believe is moral for us to practice what we preach. U cannot be preaching celibacy and at the same time be sleeping with men. I am not judging u here but u would have be more careful. It is not everything thing we heap on God. God sometimes allow us to do whatever we want to do on our own. If u make mistake, accept, learn from it and move on. 3) if u are among those that say a lot of nasty things about girls that sleep around or babymamas. Be very careful becos it is not u that will judge them. Its only God that has d right to judge human beings. Pld do not talk ill of people becos u might end up behaving like them. 4) For d father of ur baby, the man does not want to marry u in the first place , he just want a fling with u and that ends there but u did not understand that from the beginning. Forget about him, he does not deserve u , move on with ur life. 5) Linda, I know that u are a very successful entrepreneur but u have to be humble, pls stop saying that u bought a car of N100 million. So many genuine men will run away if they hear this. Stop exposing what u have, our african mentatlity is that such things scares men away. U can never remove it from our men. Even if they are graduates, Ph D holders. Why buy a car of that amount when u can use that to do charity ? Why not visit orphanages and donate generously to them and let the kids there pray for ur heart desires. I am not d one making ur money though but u have to be judicious in ur spending. Spend more on things that will draw u closer to God so that God will answer ur deepest heart intentions. Do u look around on the streets of Lagos and see some beggars with terrible conditions, have u seen kids with hole in the heart or other ailments. Cant u sacrifice ur 100million and give this kids life. I am not saying that u are not doing charity but u have to do more instead of wasting the money on earthly things. I wonder how u feel comfortable living in a house of N500million . The truth is that living in such house will make u feel so comfortable that u will not want to leave the house.it then means that u dont want to get married. I am not saying that u shouldnt spend ur money the way u want but be very careful. Finally, like I said before î commend u for ur openness. I advise u to move on with ur life and dedicate more time for God. I believe that in His all knowing, He will answer ur prayers but that is at His own time and not ur time. May God bless u & ur baby and give u the strength to move on and take care of ur baby amen.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by olujastro: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2018
ajebuter:
I hardly comment on dumb celebrity posts but this one got me..

To be fair to Linda, She came out clean and honest..

I may not totally agree with one or two thing ( why should that matter since it's not mine to judge?) but her honesty and openness in laying it all bare is commendable..

She did not give excuses ( she doesnt owe us any by the way because she is an adult) but admitted her mistakes and decides to move on, while letting our young girls know she made a mistake she is willing to atone for...

Quite commendable, as far as I am concerned..

Meanwhile, should shoul go and offer ' E jowo sacrifices' to Aunty Kemi because knowing the latter, she will come up with another story
Same here regarding celebrity gist.
If you ask me, the most likely occurrence was...

She didn't take her morning after pill as a part of her wanted to have a child due to her ticking biological clock. Perhaps it'll take her another few years to find someone else to fall in love with and then it might be too late.

She informed the man when she became pregnant and he got pissed as the pregnancy was probably avoidable, hence his later hatred and aggression towards her.
Shikena.

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Okolicee(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2018
Nice one Linda. You really owed no one explanations. But like you said, life happens. And I dare add, shit happens too. For the sake of the young girls you are mentoring, it's good you cleared the air on this. That way, life happened better.

Prince Chigbo.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by LesbianBoy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
See her putting "Lol" in her story as if all that happened is not still paining her!

I am sure she still can't believe she is an ORDINARY babymama! Chai grin grin This is what happens to senseless ladies who brag and think they are better or "stronger" than other ladies.

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by wink2015(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
MrNollyzone:
Meet My Son Jayce And Yes, Sholaye Jeremi Is His Dad! - Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Her Relationship

Finally Linda Ikeji Opens Up on her relationship, she shared this on her blog...

Read below....

Two days before my 38th birthday on September 17th, I welcomed my first child, my son, Jayce. I look at him and I wonder why I waited so long to have a child. I’ve never known love like this. I literally have tears in my eyes every time I look at him. I can’t believe he came out of me. He is by far my greatest blessing and I’m looking forward to navigating him through life!

Now to the reason why you are reading this. I argued with myself for a long time whether to put this out or not…and finally decided it was a story I wanted to share. I've always been open about my life but I'm sharing details about my personal life mostly because of the girls who look up to me. The girls I have mentored, mentoring right now and plan to mentor in the future. I’m very particular about our young girls and I have personally tried over the years to be an example in some way; tried to teach these girls how to fight for their dreams, how to live right and do right and then I go and have a child out of wedlock and that must be a little confusing to some of them and especially with so many untruthful stuff out there about me. The most hilarious is that I had a child for a married man. Lol. Here’s my answer to that! The married man that I will sleep with has not yet been born. If he’s been born, he will die, be buried, rise and die again before he will lay with me. I don’t do married men. The father of my child is a single man and his name is Sholaye Jeremi. To be honest, at some point I thought he was my final bus stop but you know how life happens...lol. Unfortunately he and I are a completely closed chapter. Sadly for our son Jayce, it’s the kind of chapter that can’t ever be opened again.

One of the things many people have asked me is how I met this man because we don’t run in the same circle. Well, I met him 3 years ago at Wheatbaker Restaurant in Ikoyi in December 2015 shortly after I moved to my home in Banana Island, Ikoyi. It was a day after Christmas and I was having dinner with friends when he walked in. He saw me and the rest is history. He claimed at the time that he had never heard of me which was seriously a turn-on for me because up until then I’d only been meeting men who behaved like fans. At the time we met, I was 35 and he was 37 and I’d been single for nearly 4 years. I was definitely searching and I fell in love almost immediately and so we became an item.

At the time I met him he lived in a 3-bedroom flat at what used to be 5th roundabout in Lekki after Mobil. I used to drive for almost two hours in traffic from my house to go see him. Most of the time, I carried my laptop to his home to enable me to work and at the same time spend the whole day with him.

It was a whirlwind romance. He was the funniest and most romantic guy I’d met up until that point, so it was easy to fall in love and I truly believed the feeling was mutual. A few weeks after we met, it seemed like we were planning a future together. This man was already calling me Linda Ikeji Jeremi and making all these plans but then just like that, it was over between us. I went from waking up every morning to love text messages from him to no more calls. I was just thanking God for finally sending me my own man when all of a sudden we were no longer talking to each other. Later he would tell me what scared him off. My public life. He claims he’s a private business man and didn’t want the attention being with me would bring to him and I told him I understood and we went our separate ways. We tried to get back together in 2016 but it didn't work out so much so we separated again but stayed in touch (mostly him to be honest), stayed friends and that was how our back and forth started.

By mid-2017, we were both still single and we started seeing each other again quietly. There were times it was very intense and we talked about a future together, and there were times that I couldn’t figure out what exactly I was doing with this guy. We were not suited for each other. Totally different lifestyles. And there was the problem of my fame. I walked away from this man a million times and he came after me a million and one times. No matter how much I pushed him away, he kept coming back and me, because I couldn’t find anyone else, I kept going back. Lol. So I was basically going back to my ex because I couldn’t find anyone else. *sigh*.

Then I fell pregnant. It wasn’t planned, it just happened; though we talked about having a child together just two months before I fell pregnant. He said something about putting a billionaire baby inside me and I remember jokingly telling him that I’m also a billionaire so our child was going to be a billionaire on both side...and we laughed. But after I fell pregnant, things became extremely weird between us. If I tried to explain what happened, I wouldn’t be able to because it was confusing to me. We went from talking about the pregnancy and being okay with it; he even suggested I go to Dubai for my pre-natals as he didn’t trust doctors in Nigeria, to literally not talking to each other anymore. Around when I was about three months pregnant, he did come to see my parents and actually became very cool with my dad. They were literally exchanging Whatsapp messages every day. He later agreed to a traditional wedding which he didn’t follow through and then he switched. He began to treat me with so much hate and aggression that I and my family had to cut him off completely.

To be honest if anybody had told me when we met three years ago, considering how deeply we cared for each other that I would fall pregnant two years later and he would completely turn his back on me for most part of my pregnancy, I never would have believed it but that’s what happened. I had to draw strength from myself, my family and close friends.

And Jayce...oh my son Jayce, he was my biggest strength. It was almost as if he knew his dad was acting up so he came through for his mum. He was gentle with me when I was carrying him. I had an extremely easy pregnancy. I pushed him out under 3 mins and was in the labour room for less than 30 minutes. And then my snapback was amazing. Three weeks later, it was almost as if I’d never been pregnant. Jayce was my soldier when his dad turned his back.

But still, I have absolutely no iota of regret meeting Sholaye. Gosh, have you seen Jayce? How can I regret that? God doesn’t make mistakes. If you believe that you’re always led by God like I believe then I have to believe that God led me to this man for whatever reasons best known to Him. I thought God sent him as my life partner but I guess He just used him as a vessel for my greatest blessing. Now his part in my story is over. I know when to put my hands up and surrender. That God brought someone significant into your life doesn’t mean they are supposed to follow you throughout your life’s journey. We should learn to know when people’s part in our story is over. Don’t fight for closure, don’t ask for explanations, don’t chase answers, just let them go and know that if God meant for you to have them in your life, He would have given them to you. Sometimes people just come to serve a purpose in your life and are not meant to stay and there’s no point holding on to them. This one is done and dusted. It’s just Jayce and I now moving forward and I know life will be beautiful for us.

Being a single mum wasn’t the dream I had for myself; I’d prayed for the kind of happy home my parents built for us (they’ve been together for 40 years). Nothing is more important to me than family. For years I’d hammered on how much I was looking forward to getting married, having children and building my own family and I believed God was going to come through for me on that one, but I have come to understand that we have no control over what life throws at us no matter how much we plan, pray, or work. And we also have no control over the actions of other people towards us. One of the things I have learnt in my life’s journey is that your idea of how life should go might be different from the way life actually goes. It’s called Life Happening. Sometimes it unfolds into something we never dreamed of but because we don’t recognize the route we find ourselves on our journey through life, doesn’t mean God won’t get us to our destination. Remember, an uncertain chapter doesn’t ruin the whole book. Life will happen whether we are ready or not. All we can do is keep our heads up and keep moving.

Family and close friends told me I owed no one any explanation about the circumstances that led to the birth of my son, but I knew without writing this, I could never stand in front of the young girls who look up to me and talk to them again. I could never go on my secondary school tour and speak with these girls again about living right and doing right. I would always feel like I have no moral right to do so. I went to 15 secondary schools in 2017 and talking to those young impressionable girls has been one of the highlights of my life. I cancelled this year’s tour because I was pregnant and I haven’t made any preparations for next year’s tour because I wanted to set things right first.

I have so many plans for young girls next year and in the coming years with the Selfmade finance and mentorship projects with international collaborations, so this was important for me to do, to explain myself to the young girls who look up to me and feel disappointed that I got pregnant and had a baby out of wedlock. For years, I have preached decency, morality and uprightness and despite what happened to me, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. That should be the only way to live. That’s the only way I live. Don’t ever compromise your values. With this, I was led by my heart and my clock ticking and even though I have no regrets, I’m sorry if I let any of you ladies down by the decision I made, and I hope you learn from my experience. I hope you do better than I did. The ideal thing would be to find a man you love, who loves you back and gives you stability, get married, have kids and raise a family, not being a single mum or a baby mama. I was 37 years old at the time I conceived and if I want to be honest, my age played a role in me allowing myself to be pregnant out of wedlock. I don’t want to be having kids in my 40s or struggling with fertility later in life. This wasn’t the plan but like I said before, life happens. You just have to find a way to make the best of what life throws at you. And so for any young girl this means anything to, I am truly sorry. I am not sorry I had Jayce, I’m just sorry I didn’t go about it the right way.

But you know, despite this crazy love experience, I still believe in love and I believe in happy endings and I can’t wait to one day, God willing, have my fairy tale ending. The father of my child is the only man I’ve given a chance to in 6 years. Lol. I swear. I’m not really a relationship kind of girl. I’m more a career girl. I can go for years without a man. I’m one of those women who don’t need a man to validate their existence but biko, I’ve done the single life enough in the past…lol… going forward I’m looking forward to giving someone else a chance and try this love thing again. I was raised in a happy 2-parents’ home and that’s what I want for Jayce. So I hope I meet a great guy soon until then I’m enjoying motherhood. It rocks! Life has never been more beautiful!

I’d also like to address a few other issues. Number one is this celibacy issue. So many people have trolled me over it and I’d like to correct the misunderstanding. I have never ever in my life said people shouldn’t have sex before marriage. NEVER EVER have I said that. I have even argued with quite a few people that it is not feasible in this day and age. What I have always said and I maintain till today is; Do not ever sleep with men for money because any woman with a brain and determination can get her own money herself. And there’s nothing sweeter than your own money. I am 38 years old and I recently bought a N100million+ car; what the heck do you need to be sleeping with a man for? For designer bags, first class tickets and luxury holidays? GTFOH with sleeping with a man for rent money! You can give yourself all that and more if you apply yourself, fight for your dream and work your butt off. Men don’t have the exclusive right to create wealth; women can also create wealth. Money is not male. Wealth is not male. Success is not male. We women just need to believe in ourselves more and get off our butts and stop relying on our looks and charm instead of our brain, mind, will, and our God given talent/gift. We can be rich, we can be successful, we can break barriers, do what was formerly termed impossible, do what men can do, be CEOs of conglomerates and billionaires without ever having to lie on our backs. Please ladies, we are powerful beyond measure and can do anything and be anything we want to be.

The other thing I’ve always said is; do not sleep around with multiple men who just use your body for their pleasure; that is; too many one night stands, casual sex, many sex partners in a short period of time all in the name of relationships. Your body deserves better. I feel sex should only happen when you’re in a loving, committed relationship with someone you love. I was celibate for many years until I met my son’s father and fell in love. And instead of increasing my body count, I just went back to the same eggplant…lol. My mistake was I should have walked away when the relationship became a waste...lol... but then again, Jayce wouldn’t be here today if I had. So really, there’s nothing that I have preached that I didn’t practice. So you guys stop trolling me over this abeg! Lol.

Thank you for reading and thank you for your understanding.

Love and kisses to you and yours

Hugs

Linda

Source: https://nollyzone.com/meet-my-son-jayce-and-yes-sholaye-jeremi-is-his-dad-linda-ikeji-opens-up-on-her-relationship/

THIS ITSEKIRI YOUNG MAN THAT IMPREGNATED LINDA IKEJI WITHOUT PAYING HER MARRIAGE DOWRY SHOULD GO AND SEE THE FAMILY OF LINDA IKEJI AND PAY THE DOWRY.

The repercussion according to Igbo customs and tradition is that the child is not his own. It is even worse if Linda Ikeji happens to die. Although that is not her portion in Jesus name.

He should not be carried away by the fact that he is being regarded as the father of the child by law and in the social media.

African customs and tradition is very strong and in this case, Igbo customs.

It is what the customs says that families in Nigeria take very important in this case the IGBO CULTURE.

I think he has the money to do that. Maybe there are other problem from his relationship with Linda Ikeji.

That brings us to the question that they are separating and there is definitely a question mark on the need for paying of marriage dowry here.

But Sholaye will learn in a hard way that the son he think he is the father. HE IS NOT THE FATHER YET.

It is quite unfortunate that we are creating baby daddy and baby mummy relationship with a bitter effect on GOOD FAMILYHOOD.

The acts of producing children before thinking of proper traditional marriage is a threat to our african customs and traditon.

Take for example, some of our musicians, entertainers such as Davido, Whizzkid, 2face all had baby mama producing bastard children here and there.

Recently, there was an Itsekiri Chief, by name Chief Ereyietomi who had to pay the bride price of his late wife who had children for him during their relationship together but the chief later went to marry another women. And this woman that had children for Chief Ereyietomi died some months ago without her bride price being paid before death. According to customs without paying the wife bride price he is not regarded as the husband to the late wife and Chief Ereyietomi had to pay the bride price of the late wife to enable the family allow him to bury the wife and this news was even published here in nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by uvie66: 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Na only unemployed and aproko people go get time read this long story , your business is your business. Has it change the price of 25kg Rice ?
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by mzabbie(f): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Frankyboy1:

Send a gtb or first bank account, you are one of my December picks
please i also need help, just anything you could do for me. I'm a graduate, i sell perfumes and jewelries but I've been using money for a lot and don't have enough cash to restock. Please just anything. Thanks
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by triplechoice(m): 12:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
victorian:

Some guys can pretend for many years, claiming they are in love and if your senses are not alert, they complete their mission and turn to another individual the next second. Sholaye knew who Linda was, the first day they met but he knows if he tells Linda that he knows her, she's popular and very rich hardworking lady, Linda will be on her guard with him , like she has done to most men who came her way to woo her.

So the best and intriguing part is to say nope I don't know u, I have never heard of you before with a plain innocent face. But what lies beneath his mask, is a blood hounding dog waiting to bite. With that sentence, she relaxed and let down her guard. At that point, was where the script graduated to the next level.

What a pity.

You sure know the game. When I got to the part of the story where she mentioned that Sholaye claimed not to know anything about her popularity, I started to laugh.

She let down her guard for something one would have expected her to know. That guy don too old for this kind game sha

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by goshen26: 12:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Please, we are doing a chain prayer of 100 000 000 for Nigeria. Pls don't break the chain. Say the prayer and pass it to anyone in your contact.
PLEASE, DON'T BREAK THE CHAIN.
�Oh Lord, our God Almighty! We pray that you should pls. deliver Nigeria and break the backbones of the enemies of this country. Deliver Nigeria from the hands of the terrorists and bring back the Nigeria's lost glory AND CANCEL ALL THE EVIL PLANS OF THE WICKED ONES IN THIS COUNTRY IN JESUS NAME. AMEN !!!!
Pls. Forward ��

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by daddyfreeman1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
So Nairand and Linda you want Freeman to read another person's problem? Your left yansh..... Linda ikeji your yansh Don sour ... You rortine full. I no get time to read. I have other thingz to do. DUH
MrNollyzone:
Meet My Son Jayce And Yes, Sholaye Jeremi Is His Dad! - Linda Ikeji Opens Up On Her Relationship

Finally Linda Ikeji Opens Up on her relationship, she shared this on her blog...

Read below....

Two days before my 38th birthday on September 17th, I welcomed my first child, my son, Jayce. I look at him and I wonder why I waited so long to have a child. I’ve never known love like this. I literally have tears in my eyes every time I look at him. I can’t believe he came out of me. He is by far my greatest blessing and I’m looking forward to navigating him through life!

Now to the reason why you are reading this. I argued with myself for a long time whether to put this out or not…and finally decided it was a story I wanted to share. I've always been open about my life but I'm sharing details about my personal life mostly because of the girls who look up to me. The girls I have mentored, mentoring right now and plan to mentor in the future. I’m very particular about our young girls and I have personally tried over the years to be an example in some way; tried to teach these girls how to fight for their dreams, how to live right and do right and then I go and have a child out of wedlock and that must be a little confusing to some of them and especially with so many untruthful stuff out there about me. The most hilarious is that I had a child for a married man. Lol. Here’s my answer to that! The married man that I will sleep with has not yet been born. If he’s been born, he will die, be buried, rise and die again before he will lay with me. I don’t do married men. The father of my child is a single man and his name is Sholaye Jeremi. To be honest, at some point I thought he was my final bus stop but you know how life happens...lol. Unfortunately he and I are a completely closed chapter. Sadly for our son Jayce, it’s the kind of chapter that can’t ever be opened again.

One of the things many people have asked me is how I met this man because we don’t run in the same circle. Well, I met him 3 years ago at Wheatbaker Restaurant in Ikoyi in December 2015 shortly after I moved to my home in Banana Island, Ikoyi. It was a day after Christmas and I was having dinner with friends when he walked in. He saw me and the rest is history. He claimed at the time that he had never heard of me which was seriously a turn-on for me because up until then I’d only been meeting men who behaved like fans. At the time we met, I was 35 and he was 37 and I’d been single for nearly 4 years. I was definitely searching and I fell in love almost immediately and so we became an item.

At the time I met him he lived in a 3-bedroom flat at what used to be 5th roundabout in Lekki after Mobil. I used to drive for almost two hours in traffic from my house to go see him. Most of the time, I carried my laptop to his home to enable me to work and at the same time spend the whole day with him.

It was a whirlwind romance. He was the funniest and most romantic guy I’d met up until that point, so it was easy to fall in love and I truly believed the feeling was mutual. A few weeks after we met, it seemed like we were planning a future together. This man was already calling me Linda Ikeji Jeremi and making all these plans but then just like that, it was over between us. I went from waking up every morning to love text messages from him to no more calls. I was just thanking God for finally sending me my own man when all of a sudden we were no longer talking to each other. Later he would tell me what scared him off. My public life. He claims he’s a private business man and didn’t want the attention being with me would bring to him and I told him I understood and we went our separate ways. We tried to get back together in 2016 but it didn't work out so much so we separated again but stayed in touch (mostly him to be honest), stayed friends and that was how our back and forth started.

By mid-2017, we were both still single and we started seeing each other again quietly. There were times it was very intense and we talked about a future together, and there were times that I couldn’t figure out what exactly I was doing with this guy. We were not suited for each other. Totally different lifestyles. And there was the problem of my fame. I walked away from this man a million times and he came after me a million and one times. No matter how much I pushed him away, he kept coming back and me, because I couldn’t find anyone else, I kept going back. Lol. So I was basically going back to my ex because I couldn’t find anyone else. *sigh*.

Then I fell pregnant. It wasn’t planned, it just happened; though we talked about having a child together just two months before I fell pregnant. He said something about putting a billionaire baby inside me and I remember jokingly telling him that I’m also a billionaire so our child was going to be a billionaire on both side...and we laughed. But after I fell pregnant, things became extremely weird between us. If I tried to explain what happened, I wouldn’t be able to because it was confusing to me. We went from talking about the pregnancy and being okay with it; he even suggested I go to Dubai for my pre-natals as he didn’t trust doctors in Nigeria, to literally not talking to each other anymore. Around when I was about three months pregnant, he did come to see my parents and actually became very cool with my dad. They were literally exchanging Whatsapp messages every day. He later agreed to a traditional wedding which he didn’t follow through and then he switched. He began to treat me with so much hate and aggression that I and my family had to cut him off completely.

To be honest if anybody had told me when we met three years ago, considering how deeply we cared for each other that I would fall pregnant two years later and he would completely turn his back on me for most part of my pregnancy, I never would have believed it but that’s what happened. I had to draw strength from myself, my family and close friends.

And Jayce...oh my son Jayce, he was my biggest strength. It was almost as if he knew his dad was acting up so he came through for his mum. He was gentle with me when I was carrying him. I had an extremely easy pregnancy. I pushed him out under 3 mins and was in the labour room for less than 30 minutes. And then my snapback was amazing. Three weeks later, it was almost as if I’d never been pregnant. Jayce was my soldier when his dad turned his back.

But still, I have absolutely no iota of regret meeting Sholaye. Gosh, have you seen Jayce? How can I regret that? God doesn’t make mistakes. If you believe that you’re always led by God like I believe then I have to believe that God led me to this man for whatever reasons best known to Him. I thought God sent him as my life partner but I guess He just used him as a vessel for my greatest blessing. Now his part in my story is over. I know when to put my hands up and surrender. That God brought someone significant into your life doesn’t mean they are supposed to follow you throughout your life’s journey. We should learn to know when people’s part in our story is over. Don’t fight for closure, don’t ask for explanations, don’t chase answers, just let them go and know that if God meant for you to have them in your life, He would have given them to you. Sometimes people just come to serve a purpose in your life and are not meant to stay and there’s no point holding on to them. This one is done and dusted. It’s just Jayce and I now moving forward and I know life will be beautiful for us.

Being a single mum wasn’t the dream I had for myself; I’d prayed for the kind of happy home my parents built for us (they’ve been together for 40 years). Nothing is more important to me than family. For years I’d hammered on how much I was looking forward to getting married, having children and building my own family and I believed God was going to come through for me on that one, but I have come to understand that we have no control over what life throws at us no matter how much we plan, pray, or work. And we also have no control over the actions of other people towards us. One of the things I have learnt in my life’s journey is that your idea of how life should go might be different from the way life actually goes. It’s called Life Happening. Sometimes it unfolds into something we never dreamed of but because we don’t recognize the route we find ourselves on our journey through life, doesn’t mean God won’t get us to our destination. Remember, an uncertain chapter doesn’t ruin the whole book. Life will happen whether we are ready or not. All we can do is keep our heads up and keep moving.

Family and close friends told me I owed no one any explanation about the circumstances that led to the birth of my son, but I knew without writing this, I could never stand in front of the young girls who look up to me and talk to them again. I could never go on my secondary school tour and speak with these girls again about living right and doing right. I would always feel like I have no moral right to do so. I went to 15 secondary schools in 2017 and talking to those young impressionable girls has been one of the highlights of my life. I cancelled this year’s tour because I was pregnant and I haven’t made any preparations for next year’s tour because I wanted to set things right first.

I have so many plans for young girls next year and in the coming years with the Selfmade finance and mentorship projects with international collaborations, so this was important for me to do, to explain myself to the young girls who look up to me and feel disappointed that I got pregnant and had a baby out of wedlock. For years, I have preached decency, morality and uprightness and despite what happened to me, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. That should be the only way to live. That’s the only way I live. Don’t ever compromise your values. With this, I was led by my heart and my clock ticking and even though I have no regrets, I’m sorry if I let any of you ladies down by the decision I made, and I hope you learn from my experience. I hope you do better than I did. The ideal thing would be to find a man you love, who loves you back and gives you stability, get married, have kids and raise a family, not being a single mum or a baby mama. I was 37 years old at the time I conceived and if I want to be honest, my age played a role in me allowing myself to be pregnant out of wedlock. I don’t want to be having kids in my 40s or struggling with fertility later in life. This wasn’t the plan but like I said before, life happens. You just have to find a way to make the best of what life throws at you. And so for any young girl this means anything to, I am truly sorry. I am not sorry I had Jayce, I’m just sorry I didn’t go about it the right way.

But you know, despite this crazy love experience, I still believe in love and I believe in happy endings and I can’t wait to one day, God willing, have my fairy tale ending. The father of my child is the only man I’ve given a chance to in 6 years. Lol. I swear. I’m not really a relationship kind of girl. I’m more a career girl. I can go for years without a man. I’m one of those women who don’t need a man to validate their existence but biko, I’ve done the single life enough in the past…lol… going forward I’m looking forward to giving someone else a chance and try this love thing again. I was raised in a happy 2-parents’ home and that’s what I want for Jayce. So I hope I meet a great guy soon until then I’m enjoying motherhood. It rocks! Life has never been more beautiful!

I’d also like to address a few other issues. Number one is this celibacy issue. So many people have trolled me over it and I’d like to correct the misunderstanding. I have never ever in my life said people shouldn’t have sex before marriage. NEVER EVER have I said that. I have even argued with quite a few people that it is not feasible in this day and age. What I have always said and I maintain till today is; Do not ever sleep with men for money because any woman with a brain and determination can get her own money herself. And there’s nothing sweeter than your own money. I am 38 years old and I recently bought a N100million+ car; what the heck do you need to be sleeping with a man for? For designer bags, first class tickets and luxury holidays? GTFOH with sleeping with a man for rent money! You can give yourself all that and more if you apply yourself, fight for your dream and work your butt off. Men don’t have the exclusive right to create wealth; women can also create wealth. Money is not male. Wealth is not male. Success is not male. We women just need to believe in ourselves more and get off our butts and stop relying on our looks and charm instead of our brain, mind, will, and our God given talent/gift. We can be rich, we can be successful, we can break barriers, do what was formerly termed impossible, do what men can do, be CEOs of conglomerates and billionaires without ever having to lie on our backs. Please ladies, we are powerful beyond measure and can do anything and be anything we want to be.

The other thing I’ve always said is; do not sleep around with multiple men who just use your body for their pleasure; that is; too many one night stands, casual sex, many sex partners in a short period of time all in the name of relationships. Your body deserves better. I feel sex should only happen when you’re in a loving, committed relationship with someone you love. I was celibate for many years until I met my son’s father and fell in love. And instead of increasing my body count, I just went back to the same eggplant…lol. My mistake was I should have walked away when the relationship became a waste...lol... but then again, Jayce wouldn’t be here today if I had. So really, there’s nothing that I have preached that I didn’t practice. So you guys stop trolling me over this abeg! Lol.

Hugs

Linda

Source: https://nollyzone.com/meet-my-son-jayce-and-yes-sholaye-jeremi-is-his-dad-linda-ikeji-opens-up-on-her-relationship/
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by AnuliKay: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Linda Ikeji is too rich to be acting this way

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by victorian(f): 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
triplechoice:

You sure know the game. When I got to the part of the story where she mentioned that Sholaye claimed not to know anything about her popularity, I started to laugh.

[b]She let down her guard for something one would have expected her to know. [/b]That guy don too old for this kind game sha

Mehn! I know the game wella! My ears don hear and my eyes don see! I tell you, it's a tough world out there.

Then Exactly at the bolded, she was supposed to know but unfortunately she wasn't smart enough.
That's the lines bad players use on successful career ladies who have made names for themselves. And if the lady naive like Linda, she go just fall prey.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by victorian(f): 12:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
kandi006:

Yeah right, ofcos he knew her.. who doesn't know linda

That's it!

Everybody knows Linda. She fall mugu.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by OmniSparrow: 12:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Took my time to read your story Linda Ikeji

Hmmmm I pray today that may God never give us a burden this big

The truth is that that guy Jeremi doesn't deserve You!

Infact he is not responsible!

He has no brain or should I say that his brain is filled with his money!

It makes me question his home! What kind of upbringing does he have

You are the exact opposite of your moniker. Concluding from one party's narrative. Foolish thing.
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by AnuliKay: 12:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
It's a long story....

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kushercain: 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Took my time to read your story Linda Ikeji

Hmmmm I pray today that may God never give us a burden this big

The truth is that that guy Jeremi doesn't deserve You!

Infact he is not responsible!

He has no brain or should I say that his brain is filled with his money!

It makes me question his home! What kind of upbringing does he have

Your moniker should be "foolishandfalse" if that's how you draw conclusions from a one sided story

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by masqot(m): 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
MrNollyzone:
I’m not really a relationship kind of girl. I’m more a career girl. I can go for years without a man.
I've always known this. Thank you eventually epitomize the truth. wink= to the billion naira money-making woman
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Sparkle777(f): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
victorian:
Na wa.o

I feel for Linda. She wasn't street smart. Sholaye played a well scripted personality, all to humiliate her and make her a baby mama. He was never in love from the beginning. Especially the part of where, he added his name to hers, when they were together gisting.
Ladies beware of such acts, where a guy dating you or about to date u, will call your full name and add his own to it, then he will be like oops! Sorry, hope am not moving too fast? Smiling innocently. And the lady will chuckle and said so u are already seeing me as your wife? Really? So quick?

My dear sisters, that's a good question. So quick? It clearly means he's playing a script o! He's not in love with you but dating you for something and most times, it's all in the plan of making sure your guard is down, u get pregnant, he pretends he's coming for engagement and fiamm! He has changed. Some guys even go as far as engagement ceremony but they will never marry you.

All is just a script. Be careful. Don't carelessly get pregnant.

I almost fell into Linda shoes but thank God I never allow a man to make me loose my focus or senses. I will never get pregnant by mistake. Never.
Or it just happened. My own no dey just happen o.
And there are guys out there bent on making career successful ladies single mums, by playing the love card very well.

Career ladies shine una eyes well o! Take protection before sex or after sex. Don't be fooled by his sad face or excited demeanour saying babe! Am simply crazy for you! Can't wait to make u mine forever and marry you.

Na lie o.. Lol

Let him marry you first before u let your guard down and get pregnant. If u must have sex, use protection and if protection fails, take pills within the next 5hours

Linda fell for the recent trick in town and got carried away.

I really feel for her sad

Well she should thank God, she's very rich.. And has family to support her emotionally. Unlike some single mums who are poor and no support from family or friends.

Human beings are wicked. Not all but some

OMG, babe u got that so right. Its all a fluke to gather baby mamas, Linda has been served but I believe she will now have a softer side and not prone to damaging ppl.

Its a terrible thing some men do to ladies and i womder why. They come into ur life, act so loving and sweet, u let ur guards down and fall in love. One day,the woman wil realise that she's been taken for a ride and just break it off. But the damage has been done.

That Jeremy of a guy is still a waffi man,plenty wife and plenty children. Men like that are into jazz and need many "wives" and kids to further enrich them.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by madjune(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
This girl no get secret at all. Basket mouth.

No sane man will ever hang around her for long.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by xcuggsm(m): 12:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
AntiWailer:
He never dated u.

How do you break up with person wey no date u.

One night stand does not mean any relationship started.

Linda Ikeji’s attitude shows that you can have money and still have low self esteem.

That she drives 2hours from banana island to Lekki 5th roundabout is a pathetic lie and contradictory to her claims the guy said he want to put a billionaire inside her.

The guy man simply did not take you to his house but to his slaughter house. The jeremi we know is a billionaire since ......

And it is boring to hear money money I have money money money. Yes we know you have money. Can we rest ?

You did not address the stealing of sperm.

We are not interested in the damage control. You mocked Baby Mamas and as Karma will have it, you are now 1.
Uploading June 2019!!
Linda Ikeji begs Favour to be his baby mama shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kunleweb: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
victorian:
Na wa.o

I feel for Linda. She wasn't street smart. Sholaye played a well scripted personality, all to humiliate her and make her a baby mama. He was never in love from the beginning. Especially the part of where, he added his name to hers, when they were together gisting.
Ladies beware of such acts, where a guy dating you or about to date u, will call your full name and add his own to it, then he will be like oops! Sorry, hope am not moving too fast? Smiling innocently. And the lady will chuckle and said so u are already seeing me as your wife? Really? So quick?

My dear sisters, that's a good question. So quick? It clearly means he's playing a script o! He's not in love with you but dating you for something and most times, it's all in the plan of making sure your guard is down, u get pregnant, he pretends he's coming for engagement and fiamm! He has changed. Some guys even go as far as engagement ceremony but they will never marry you.

All is just a script. Be careful. Don't carelessly get pregnant.

I almost fell into Linda shoes but thank God I never allow a man to make me loose my focus or senses. I will never get pregnant by mistake. Never.
Or it just happened. My own no dey just happen o.
And there are guys out there bent on making career successful ladies single mums, by playing the love card very well.

Career ladies shine una eyes well o! Take protection before sex or after sex. Don't be fooled by his sad face or excited demeanour saying babe! Am simply crazy for you! Can't wait to make u mine forever and marry you.

Na lie o.. Lol

Let him marry you first before u let your guard down and get pregnant. If u must have sex, use protection and if protection fails, take pills within the next 5hours

Linda fell for the recent trick in town and got carried away.

I really feel for her sad

Well she should thank God, she's very rich.. And has family to support her emotionally. Unlike some single mums who are poor and no support from family or friends.

Human beings are wicked. Not all but some

God bless.you my sister. Why out men of my generation aew heartless i dont know. Anyone that counters you or me ogun qill kill that person. He just came in to mar her life. Which kund of excuse is that he cant date her cause he's famous. Was he blind for four years. When ladies suffer we men weunderstand its tge fault of some men before us. They are experts,they are only targetting getring career ldies pregnant without marryibg themthem.What it profits them i eont know. They will leave women who will give them peace of mind and go settle for the obes that will kill their mother at the end of the day.Some men are cursed never to see good and even when they do ut diesnt fit them. I'm sure he's bosses and business partners wont like the developmebt. I expect him to start having problems with work.from tomorow morning.

Ladies if a man doesnt want to be in the light seen around you,its because hr doesnt want to be held accountable. Libda didbt ubderstabd this part. Thus is whyfirst born ladies shiuld find male.friends who will guide their steps. Thubdr fire that guy
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by BabaIyaeeyan: 12:45pm On Dec 14, 2018
All she has just done is give a justification for being a baby mama, something she has ruined people's lives and privacy for on her gossip platform. Sometimes despite her traces of insanity and mental imbalance, Aunty KOO could be right in some ways afterall.

And some silly asses sees much of a role model in these ones than their own mother.

Smh

MrNollyzone:

Read below....

Hugs

Linda

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kunleweb: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lilimax:
Ladies should learn to use their brain when in any relationship.
Any relationship you're in and all of a sudden you start going back and forth with the guy, it is not a good sign at all. shocked
Learn to quit at that point.
If you force the relationship to be and ends up in marriage perhaps, it will still hit the rock at last.

May God lead us right!!!!

Onpoint. Once back.and forths occur, iits.a bad sign

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kunleweb: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
kandi006:
And to think that somany people have judged and condemned this lady without knowing the real story, I can relate to her story though.

It baffles me to see how some people can be so mean and selfish. They walk into your life, claim to have somuch love for you at the beginning with somany promises, lead you ON for as long as they want only to wake up one day with somuch hate for you like they never felt a thing for you.

The question is:
how do you lead a girl ON for somany years?
Why plan a future with someone you know very well from the start that you will never end up with?
Why make promises you don't intend to keep?

How do you just wake up one morning after somany years to realise that you can't continue, what changed after the years? Why didn't you see those obstacles in the first 6months of the relationship?

I know there are still good men out there with morals and concience but for those That still play games with a woman's heart, be careful because what goes around always comes around eventually.

Aunt Linda, I must commend your courage and strength. I pray you find a good and genuine man who will love you unconditionally and be a great dad to Jayce.

Well said. I swear never to feel sorry for any of my spevie any woman treats unfair. what a stvpid fellow he is. I pray he's sacked tomorrow and he's associates starts withdrawing their support from.him

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Toks2008(m): 12:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Fire cracker love.
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kunleweb: 12:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
I WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAN UNTIL THIS WHOLE PREGNANCY ISSUE COOKED UP..THEN I HATED YOU AND WALK AWAY......AFTER READING THIS, I FELT YOUR STORY AND AM BEING TOUCHED......I HAVE WALK BACK IN.....STILL YOUR GREATEST FAN AND WILL GIVE YOU A CALL TODAY AFTER THE CLOSE OF WORK....INDEED YOU ARE A SUPERWOMAN..CHEERS

Do you know anyone that has personal contact with linda?.
Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by Toks2008(m): 12:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
kandi006:
And to think that somany people have judged and condemned this lady without knowing the real story, I can relate to her story though.

It baffles me to see how some people can be so mean and selfish. They walk into your life, claim to have somuch love for you at the beginning with somany promises, lead you ON for as long as they want only to wake up one day with somuch hate for you like they never felt a thing for you.

The question is:
how do you lead a girl ON for somany years?
Why plan a future with someone you know very well from the start that you will never end up with?
Why make promises you don't intend to keep?

How do you just wake up one morning after somany years to realise that you can't continue, what changed after the years? Why didn't you see those obstacles in the first 6months of the relationship?

I know there are still good men out there with morals and concience but for those That still play games with a woman's heart, be careful because what goes around always comes around eventually.

Aunt Linda, I must commend your courage and strength. I pray you find a good and genuine man who will love you unconditionally and be a great dad to Jayce.

In most cases you ladies are your own problems.

Most ladies have penchant for falling for bad guys and they usually know from the onset but that nature of loving the wrong guy won't let them be.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kunleweb: 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
victorian:

That's it!

Everybody knows Linda. She fall mugu.

The first red flag is he didnt know her

Next

At 37 loaded with money he's single

Next

Dude suddenly doesnt like the limelight after knowing her. Why waste her time?

Ladies always probe a man's philosophies,how he grew up,people he grew up with,his beliefs and values,then family,peole close to jim,all these people will bring support to hild the relationship and make it sturdy not some unknown bloke that calls.himself.a billionaire

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by kunleweb: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Toks2008:

In most cases you ladies are your own problems.

Most ladies have penchant for falling for bad guys and they usually know from the onset but that nature of loving the wrong guy won't let them be.

Toks he made the first.move,he sustained the relationship. He's a boy thats scared of closure. If he lives.long,qhen he's 60 you'll hear his regret story. No be today. May he find what he's looking for

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by victorian(f): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Viking007:
How do you know this? What you just wrote is the bitter truth. Some men can be very deceitful.

Very deceitful, the girl will think it's love.

A lecturer of mine was gisting with us way back in school and he said he met one lady in school, while he was still a student. She was a student too. He wooed her, but she turned him down. He didn't give up wooing her. He kept on wooing her for 5 more years even after graduating. Last last she fell. For him on the 6th year when he's gotten a nice ride and two jobs both in school and outside school.

She fell for his matured looks and car. So she finally said yes after 6years of wooing. He said when he slept with her few times , that was the end. He withdrew and became impossible to reach. She got angry and breakup with him.

He said he didn't care, she can go

I then asked him but Sir why allow her to go like that? Don't u love her? With all those years u were pursuing her

Guess what his answer was: he said, he wasn't persisting because of love. He persisted because of his ego. He was like how can a girl turn him down, so he must get her even if it take him the rest of his life. He must have her. At the end she fell at his packaging, said yes. He slept with her couple of times and was like, is this what have been slaving for all these years? He lost interest and cut off.

I was like, na WA o

So all those years, he was claiming he loves her.. He didn't love her but more Concerned with his ego.. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy by victorian(f): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:

The first red flag is he didnt know her

Next

At 37 loaded with money he's single

Next

Dude suddenly doesnt like the limelight after knowing her. Why waste her time?

Ladies always probe a man's philosophies,how he grew up,people he grew up with,his beliefs and values,then family,peole close to jim,all these people will bring support to hild the relationship and make it sturdy not some unknown bloke that calls.himself.a billionaire

The two first things u typed are the main red flag.

She is too naive in the ways of men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / People Say I Look Like Davido, Is It True? (pics) / Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.