Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja (18426 Views)

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Again? APC make una pity the guy na.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by mushystuff: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Festus Keyamo, a rights lawyer and current campaign spokesperson for President Muhammadu Buhari, defended Mr Adeyanju and the three others. One of the other three was Musa Daura, said to be a relative of Mamman Daura, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew.

Any reason why this person was not also arrested with respect to the murder case in question? Does he no longer exist or what?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Majlaw(m): 9:36am On Dec 14, 2018
He will be release and am sure after this case, Deji will forever be quiet.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by figment232(m): 9:38am On Dec 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
Murder case?

That's a serious issue and it must be seen to its logical conclusion.
ur fellow zombie FESTUS KEYAMO was his lawyer then and he has categorically stated that ADEYANJU was discharged and acquitted.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by figment232(m): 9:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:
Deji Adeyanju is a murderer!
zombie he was discharged and acquitted

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by sureheaven(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
Op the headline is misleading.....

Why addressed that psycopyant activist, he is a PDP member and will never be an activist.

He should be dealt with if he is founding wanting or guilty of any crime.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Rindo69: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2018
The NPF and other crime fighting institutions have become a big joke under this administration.

The police especially. They cannot even close murder cases that happened recently then they want to go back to early 2000. Aren’t the killings in Benue, Plateau, Zamfara, Taraba, Cross Rivers, Rivers murder cases? Have they even investigated these and found the culprits? No, they tag it political or herdmens and case closed.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by figment232(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2018
yanabasee:
A non-repentant cultist....... He needs to face the law!!!
zombie he was discharged and acquitted

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by sanpipita(m): 9:41am On Dec 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
Murder case?

He has been acquitted on that case, keyamo was his lawyer, ask this govt to stop chasing shadows

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by victorazyvictor(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:

I pray someone murder a family member of yours and let's see if you will still call the government lawless when the police arrest the person.

Where you there?

No be the same you that murdered that innocent child?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 14, 2018
A plea for help!

I have been asthmatic and at the same time battling with stomach ulcer which has caused me my job. I've spent all my savings on treatment and medications which by his Grace, I will be healed.

I'm only pleading with good people of Nairaland to assist me financially as I humbly seek for your help for survival as nothing is too
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Oxb90: 9:43am On Dec 14, 2018
CilicMarin:
You guy should stop all these Useless coating of a criminal with a high sounding names.

Who made Deji an activist?

PDP online spokesman is now an activist?

Very soon, you will brand, Tonyebarcanista an activist grin
in as much as I don't support murderers, you and i know this case was brought up because the guy is a PDP spokesman that's all

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by VictorRomanov: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:

I pray someone murder a family member of yours and let's see if you will still call the government lawless when the police arrest the person.

What kinda stupid prayer is that? Because of politics abi? You didn't read the part where his lawyer Festus Keyamo said he won the case and was discharged and acquitted? Or do they try someone again for a crime he has been acquitted?

We are humans first before being members of APC or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Jerryembassy91(m): 9:47am On Dec 14, 2018
You are very stupid, perish with ur prayer. ...i know u are a Buharist(senseless individual)[quote :' author=Arabiandude post=73828491]
I pray someone murder a family member of yours and let's see if you will still call the government lawless when the police arrest the person.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Oxb90: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2018
REDshouse:
No sane person dey PDP.... They are either past thieves and murderer with proven case....

and you forgot that over 60% of APC members are former PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by kunleweb: 9:47am On Dec 14, 2018
wilcox:
This guy owe APC anything?

The matter tire me
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Metuh: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73831866:
Mr Adeyanju spent four years in prison between 2005 and 2009 after he was arrested with three others on murder charges while a student of Bayero University.

Who say NO GOVERNMENT?!

Will you listen to the good correction your bro is giving you here and stop saying trash this kid?!
Becareful, Mr robed! grin cheesy

Dead meat Suya seller shift and continue your zombie life.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by thesmallgod(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2018
One thing I have realized about this APC government is their smartness in keeping people that are always against them down to their kneel by using past and present history about their target. You may be surprise how come its now they are bringing these charges against this man. Well this is because they are looking for a way to silence this man for ever. Do not be surprise APC know a lot about high profile crime being committed by people even those within their government but they will not reveal anything until the person is crossing their lane.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Xisnin(m): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2018
A whole police is asking a civilian for his discharge letter when they could have written to the
court to get same.
SHM for Idris.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Writer94: 9:51am On Dec 14, 2018
so the idiot sef na murderer
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by figment232(m): 9:52am On Dec 14, 2018
REDshouse:
No sane person dey PDP.... They are either past thieves and murderer with proven case....

what about GANDOLLAR

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by lexy2014: 9:52am On Dec 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
Murder case?

“Immediately I heard he was a student, I picked up the case and by the grace of God we won it and he was discharged and acquitted,” Mr Keyamo emphasised.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by figment232(m): 9:55am On Dec 14, 2018
lordimmaogidi:
. Which of d cults him de?
If police arrest am to come and proof his case now he wud be crying VICTIM

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by REDshouse(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2018
figment232:
what about GANDOLLAR
instead of us looking for how to purge them out of system... You are looking for ways to encourage and bring more of gandollar and Atiku back to the system.....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by jubrilELsudan: 9:58am On Dec 14, 2018
VERY GOOD. THIS PDP TOWN CRIER MIDGET FRAUDSTER AND RAPIST SEGALINK IS NEXT.

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by idonhammer: 10:00am On Dec 14, 2018
A feee cee keeps disgracing themselves.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by pieces18: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Nigerian Police just like Nigerian government, such a confused organization as well as a confused country. They wont stop putting us to shame. is it the responsibility of the accused to bring certified copy of his judgment or is the police that supposed to carry out investigation. my major worry is that Nigerian police is annoying.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Will you shut it !! Are the Kanus, FFKs and Adeyanjus of the world lawful? Why do you people hold Buhari to high standards but are never critical of misbehaviour and sabotage against his person and goverrnment? Kanu broke all his bail conditions yet you lawless folks complained when the law decided to remind him of this.

FFK told us Kanu has been killed. The minute Kanu showed up alive many government worldwide would have arrested FFK for slander and defamation. Yet Buharo never did this.

Lunatic Fayose said he will leave Nigeria if Buhari came back alive from his medical trip. Has he left yet and did Buhari move against such vile and evil talk directed af his person?

What of Adeyanju with his outright fake news and slander against PMB?

Buhari is too soft. Trust me. These characters would not even get away with their vile antics in the UK, where they jail and deport hate preachers, talk less of some African Countries. You lot don't know what lawless is. Trust me because Putin would have gassed these folks for looking at him funny talk less of what PMB has had to endure because of his benevolent nature.

All these righteousness for 30k month
BMC member curse the day you are born

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by efighter: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2018
wilcox:
This guy owe APC anything?

Yes, legal fees for the murder case that Keyamo defended him for between 2005 to 2009.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 14, 2018
MondayOsunbor:

All these righteousness for 30k month
BMC member curse the day you are born

I am on 300K and not 30k. Try to get your figures right frustrated olodo.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by ashjay001(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2018
CilicMarin:

I hear you, Governor Udom activist grin grin

With;

Makarfi activist

PDP activist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Demonise Sunday Igboho, Akintola Warns Makinde / Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / LASEPA Shuts Churches, Mosques, Bars & Hotels In Alimosho For Noise Pollution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.