Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja (18427 Views)

How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by millionboi2: 10:13am On Dec 14, 2018
healmee:
A plea for help!

I have been asthmatic and at the same time battling with stomach ulcer which has caused me my job. I've spent all my savings on treatment and medications which by his Grace, I will be healed.

I'm only pleading with good people of Nairaland to assist me financially as I humbly seek for your help for survival as nothing is too small for the sick. 0018476192. Access bank. God bless!
u need spiritual help now more than money.

Go on ur kneel and pray fervently for God intervn

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by FarahAideed: 10:14am On Dec 14, 2018
Tetehjewels:

Its roped and not robed.

Atikulooter

Shut up !!!! Can Buhari spell roped or robed?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Mimi222: 10:15am On Dec 14, 2018
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!

READ TEXT IN PICTURES BELOW

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Houstency(m): 10:19am On Dec 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Lomprico2: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2018
wilcox:
This guy owe APC anything?

He spoke the truth against them!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by elgramz: 10:20am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:

I pray someone murder a family member of yours and let's see if you will still call the government lawless when the police arrest the person.
Shut up stupid fool, you didn't read the part where he was tried, discharged and acquitted? That simply means he was found innocent of the accusations. I also pray someone accuses you falsely and you are detained without evidence for political reasons. Idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by omoakin87(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:
Deji Adeyanju is a murderer!
I guess you have to re read that news and stop sounding naughty.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Oluwapeldon(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2018
REDshouse:
No sane person dey PDP.... They are either past thieves and murderer with proven case....

Wat abt APC dey are either drug baron or bribe mastery

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by elgramz: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Will you shut it !! Are the Kanus, FFKs and Adeyanjus of the world lawful? Why do you people hold Buhari to high standards but are never critical of misbehaviour and sabotage against his person and goverrnment? Kanu broke all his bail conditions yet you lawless folks complained when the law decided to remind him of this.

FFK told us Kanu has been killed. The minute Kanu showed up alive many government worldwide would have arrested FFK for slander and defamation. Yet Buharo never did this.

Lunatic Fayose said he will leave Nigeria if Buhari came back alive from his medical trip. Has he left yet and did Buhari move against such vile and evil talk directed af his person?

What of Adeyanju with his outright fake news and slander against PMB?

Buhari is too soft. Trust me. These characters would not even get away with their vile antics in the UK, where they jail and deport hate preachers, talk less of some African Countries. You lot don't know what lawless is. Trust me because Putin would have gassed these folks for looking at him funny talk less of what PMB has had to endure because of his benevolent nature.
Shut your stinking mouth up, for your information Mr bushman, we live in a democracy where there's supposed to be freedom of speech but it's bushmen like you that turn this nation into a lawless country where the law is turned on its head. Just look at the bunch of rubbish that is coming from a supposedly educated person. Your education is a waste because there's no difference between the way you think and that of a primitive bushman

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:

I pray someone murder a family member of yours and let's see if you will still call the government lawless when the police arrest the person.
What about those buhari has killed both directly and indirectly, who will arrest him?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by gud4dbest(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:
what they wanted is working...just to discredit the guy...presidency, I hail ooo

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2018
Corrinthians:
Deji, ACTIVIST??

How? grin grin grin

These bloggers self. cheesy
Deji we know, who are you?

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by udemzyudex(m): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2018
elgramz:
Buhari's government is just lawless, no regard for the rule of law at all

To even stage protest is a now a crime and some people still want this government to continue.

It baffles me how some people put their political party first before the country, forgetting that one day the table will change.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 10:27am On Dec 14, 2018
Oshigun:

Don't mind them. PDP director of new media, another name for director of online defamation against APC, is now an activist?

The likely truth, given his lifestyle and what he is involved with, is that this Adeyanju chap is indeed a cad who wants to be a rich and 'made' man. We all know the best way to do this in Nigeria today is to use people to drink Garri like Kanu is doing.

PMB must get tough before we have 10000 Adeyanjus and Kanus because others will be encouraged if they see that lawlessness has no consequences under Buhari's rule.
You give Buhari too much credit for a man that's not in charge.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by OgbeniSir(m): 10:28am On Dec 14, 2018
elgramz:
Buhari's government is just lawless, no regard for the rule of law at all

Go call police
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by elgramz: 10:32am On Dec 14, 2018
OgbeniSir:

Go call police
Shut up if your don't have anything reasonable to say

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 14, 2018
Metuh:

Suicide or unlawful incarceration, say Amen to the prayer. Zombie.

A fellow Zombie is calling me a zombie. Do you think your own crystals are not salt but sugar?

Are you not an Atiku zombie?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Cedarwealth: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:

You can only be an Arabiandude. Your ancestors are quick to shout murderer!!, so that u can put the being to death. You can imagine the amount of blood on your head passed to u from your generations, the lineage of Ishmael.
MURDERER!!!

This is just testing testing. I'm waiting for u to reply nonsense so dat u die fast.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by pawesome(m): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2018
I don die grin....this government can witch hunt.. Is like those days in secondary school, you commit and we list all the past atrocities you have committed to support the new one grin

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by pawesome(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Arabiandude:

why did they arrest only him and leave the presidents nephew out?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by REDshouse(m): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2018
Oluwapeldon:

Wat abt APC dey are either drug baron or bribe mastery

So we should continue in same trend
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 10:39am On Dec 14, 2018
post=73831866:
Mr Adeyanju spent four years in prison between 2005 and 2009 after he was arrested with three others on murder charges while a student of Bayero University.

Who say NO GOVERNMENT?!

Will you listen to the good correction your bro is giving you here and stop saying trash this kid?!
Becareful, Mr robed! grin cheesy
Are you not the same one stylishly advertising your business on NL by pretending to thank your fantom clients for high patronage? Was it not you who was claiming to be off NL due to the large quantity of rotten meat you had to cook?

My question is, are you less busy now that we are in the festive season? Shouldn't you be doubly busy by now?

Not all men are zombies and gullible.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 14, 2018
elgramz:

Shut your stinking mouth up, for your information Mr bushman, we live in a democracy where there's supposed to be freedom of speech but it's bushmen like you that turn this nation into a lawless country where the law is turned on its head. Just look at the bunch of rubbish that is coming from a supposedly educated person. Your education is a waste because there's no difference between the way you think and that of a primitive bushman

You said we live in a democracy where there is supposed to be freedom of speech right?

I wonder why the courts exist then and why defamation also exist since everyone is free to say whatever they feel like.

For example I can say your mother is a harlot and your sister rapes other girls and guys for fun. All is freedom of speech isn't it?

I could also say your father is a notorious armed robber as an example of freedom of speech and how you are product of your mum being passed around his friends since he couldn't do the job.

All the above are all examples of freedom of speech in our democracy as you claim are they not?

If while reading the above, you suddenly began to feel hurt or you clicked the report button to report this comment to the mods then you are a hypocrite since you believe in the so called freedom of speech in this democracy.

Prove me wrong by not reporting my post or not feeling bad by the examples I gave in my post
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Gandollar(f): 10:41am On Dec 14, 2018
ogawisdom:
grin
So deji has spent 4 years for prison before? Yet he has refused to have sense cool

Probably a cultist,They should lock in prison for 10 yrs so that he will gain sense angry
What about Mamman dauras relation that was equally involved? What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2018
elgramz:

I can see you are in pain? I bet you are a loser who lack money, love and companionship in life and that is why you come here to rant in frustration. What would you know about living in a democracy? You think the word democracy is a blanket cover for preaching hate and disseminating fake news that endanger the wellbeing of others? Mumu. Below is what is happening in one of the world's greatest bastions of democracy that shows Buhari is very lenient and amiable for not coming down harder on the miscreants, masquerading as activists and freedom fighters, lawless cads like you worship.

See how it is made clear below that the vile chap will be jailed if he violates his bail conditions. No Briton will protest that being enforced while lawless miscreants like you will attack Buhari and the Nigerian legal system for doing similar when Kanu violates his bail conditions and Deji spreads totally fake and malicious fabrications that endangers Nigerian lives. Who is really lawless and undemocratic? You or Buhari? Stupid creature of hate.

https://www.thenational.ae/world/europe/notorious-uk-hate-preacher-anjem-choudary-freed-from-prison-1.782219

Notorious UK hate preacher Anjem Choudary freed from prison
The extremist was taken from a high-security jail in a convoy of unmarked police cars

The British hate preacher Anjem Choudary was released from prison early on Friday after serving half of his sentence for supporting ISIS.

Mr Choudary, 51, was taken to a probation hostel where he will stay for the short-term under strict conditions to prevent him from returning to his prominent position as a radicaliser of young British Muslims.

He was pictured arriving at an undisclosed location in north London early on Friday after being taken from high-security Belmarsh prison in the southeast of the capital in a convoy of unmarked police vehicles.

He was jailed for five-and-a-half years in 2016 but served only half of his sentence, in line with established British practice. He faces more than 20 conditions on his freedom, including restrictions on his use of the internet, a curfew and a bar on contacts with other extremists.

If he flouts the restrictions he could be returned to prison to serve the remainder of his sentence.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by figment232(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2018
REDshouse:
instead of us looking for how to purge them out of system... You are looking for ways to encourage and bring more of gandollar and Atiku back to the system.....
BUHARI is their supervisor,let him start the cleansing.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by erukujeje(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2018
GavelSlam:
Murder case?

That's a serious issue and it must be seen to its logical conclusion.

mad man!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by KingThreatzz: 11:01am On Dec 14, 2018
Metuh:

I pray you are roped into a murder case you know nothing about and you get a death sentence for it too. Oya say Amen. grin

Shut da Bleep up and let the police do their job
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2018
Tetehjewels:

You said we live in a democracy where there is supposed to be freedom of speech right?

I wonder why the courts exist then and why defamation also exist since everyone is free to say whatever they feel like.

For example I can say your mother is a harlot and your sister rapes other girls and guys for fun. All is freedom of speech isn't it?

I could also say your father is a notorious armed robber as an example of freedom of speech and how you are product of your mum being passed around his friends since he couldn't do the job.

All the above are all examples of freedom of speech in our democracy as you claim are they not?

If while reading the above, you suddenly began to feel hurt or you clicked the report button to report this comment to the mods then you are a hypocrite since you believe in the so called freedom of speech in this democracy.

Prove me wrong by not reporting my post or not feeling bad by the examples I gave in my post

Don't mind the hateful tool. All they know to do is bastardise the word "democracy" and propose it a blanket cover for serious misconduct that threatens the peace and well-being of law abiding Nigerians. We show them that the conduct they support is not even accepted in advanced democracies, far older than ours, yet they continue to argue blindly. One of the biggest challenges today worldwide is how to combat harmful fake news, quickly spread via social media, that can cause serious damage to individuals and society at large. The likes of Deji are expert social media terrorist adept at using fake news to further their personal agenda. They should behave responsibly or bear the consequence their vile actions and utterances bring.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by dallyemmy: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2018
why is only Deji arrested if the case involved four people?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Re-Arrested In Abuja by Bigcake: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm an activist na
Tonye good morning, am yet ro hear from you. Time is of essence.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don’t Demonise Sunday Igboho, Akintola Warns Makinde / Labour Party National Chair Sold Reps Ticket To APC Defector - SR / Judith Amaechi Visits Patience Jonathan Over Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.