Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

"The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. (1153 Views)

The Partisan Roles Of The Bishop And The Knight - A Quote By Jawolusy / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Man Burns Cross Because He Says Christians Are Worshiping Idols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:16am On Dec 14, 2018
The Curious Christians are no longer Christians because they fell for the trick that was used on Adam

Just as it happened in the garden of Aden.

The devil said....Eat the fruit Adam...."You shall have the knowledge of good and evil "

..." You shall be like the God "

It boils down to the enticement of "knowledge".

...and Adam fell for this trick and was chased out of the presence of God.

Yeah, the curious Christians are no longer Christians because they fell for the same trick...

...and have been chased out of God's presence.

How were they enticed with " knowledge "?

Many Christians, who are no longer Christians fell because they perceived that.......

THEY DO NOT HAVE SUITABLE ANSWERS TO PERTINENT QUESTIONS ABOUT WAR, EVIL AND GOD'S EXISTENCE.

They bases their logic on the statement...

" It doesn't make sense"

...and so they fell.

Let's go back to the garden of Aden...

Adam did not understand why he should not eat just one fruit out of the others present....

...and they devil gave him a suggestion....

Take a look....

"For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."

In other words, God did not want you to be like him...that's why he asked you not to eat the fruit of knowledge of good and evil.

Christians, who are no longer Christians ask these questions..
...Why would God allow war? Why are people dying and God is not doing anything?

Why is evil everywhere?

...and the devil gives them a simple answer....which is...

"There is no God anywhere... If he really exists, he won't allow it...is God not supposed to be the Almighty?..."

....and then, they fall away.

Knowledge is good. Some answers are available... some are not.

They fail to know that as long as we are limited by our physical nature, we cannot fully answer some questions.

If we are limited physically, (you cannot be in two different places at the same time, you cannot walk through physical obstacles, you cannot see beyond your immediate environment, etc.)

It then follows that we are limited in what we know.

3 Likes

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2018
Some Christians have been enticed through the promise of "being like God"...

" being like God " is a line of deception that the devil is still using...

Astra projection, third eye and other abilities that go beyond the physical are some potent tools the devil is using to lure some gullible souls into...

Witchcraft and demonic possessions.

...and once you are in, THERE IS NO GOING OUT.

Let me ask you a question....

If you are in this flesh, how would you travel beyond the physical realm or do the supernatural?

....Is this not witchcraft?

Gullible Christians being the search for books and records that will make them do the supernatural... and they find themselves possessed...

It is simple.

The devil promised Adam that he will be like God...

He obeyed and got himself into trouble.

He has promised you to give you supernatural abilities in astral projection, third eye usage, etc.

You will not only get yourself into trouble.

Your family and loved onces are also in it.

Some curious Christians, are indeed, no longer Christians.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:41am On Dec 14, 2018
Some Christians fall away because of answers to some questions.

Let me try to answer the question of.

.." Why do we have poverty everywhere... Why would God allow children to suufer hunger..."

God had said....Do not steal. Humans steal and there is hunger in the Land.

Some curious but gullible Christians will see children who are malnourished....

..and that's it. "God is not Almighty... If not, he would not have allowed this....he doesn't exist.."

gullibility makes them conclude this way....

If the money meant for all is stolen by the few,

It is consequential that majority will go hungry....and you will have malnourished babies.

God had said...DO NOT STEAL.

whatever follows this act of disobedience is man made.

Generally speaking, therefore, some questions can be answered...

while in all honesty, we cannot answer some.

God is Almighty, Sovereign and Eternal.

We shall surely get answers to many questions when we live this mortal body...

Before then,

Do not listen to the devil's answers.

He is a lair and the father of lies.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2018
The Secret things belong to God...The ones he showed us and allow us to understand, belong to us and our children....

This is the scripture.

Stop looking for unnecessary answers that won't benefit you.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by CodeTemplar: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Let me try to answer the question of.

.." Why do we have poverty everywhere... Why would God allow children to suufer hunger..."

God had said....Do not steal. Humans steal and there is hunger in the Land.

Some curious but gullible Christians will see children who are malnourished....

..and that's it. "God is not Almighty... If not, he would not have allowed this....he doesn't exist.."

gullibility makes them conclude this way....

If the money meant for all is stolen by the few,

It is consequential that majority will go hungry....and you will have malnourished babies.

God had said...DO NOT STEAL.

whatever follows this act of disobedience is man made.

Generally speaking, therefore, some questions can be answered...

while in all honesty, we cannot answer some.

God is Almighty, Sovereign and Eternal.

We shall surely get answers to many questions when we live this mortal body...

Before then,

Do not listen to the devil's answers.

He is a lair and the father of lies.
God also asked us to work through apostle paul in 2 Thessalonians 3:11-12 when the busybodies where asked to eat their own bread.
The busybodies here include prostitutes, gamblers, drunkards and others who engage in unproductive, addictive and needless activites. Have you ever seen a man rushed into the hospital and then they check him and realize he needs alcohol or extra-marital sex? Never. These are unproductive things people waste energy and money on. So poverty is also function of that. God didn't make poverty and the poor to be the way they are.

2 Likes

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2018
CodeTemplar:
God also asked us to work through apostle paul in 2 Thessalonians 3:11-12 when the busybodies where asked to eat their own bread.
The busybodies here include prostitutes, gamblers, drunkards and others to engage in unproductive, addictive and needless activites. Have you ever seen a man rushed into the hospital and then they check him and realize he needs alchol or extra-marital sex? Never. These are unproductive things people waste energy and money on. So poverty is also function of that. God didn't make poverty and the poor to be the way they are.

Yeah.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by luvmijeje(f): 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
I feel like you are addressing me. I'm a curious ex-Christian. And all what you wrote up there is bullshit. I'll tell you five reasons it's bullshit.

1. Abraham had relationship with God without being a Christian or without the laws of Moses.

2. David had a beautiful relationship with God by breaking all the laws of Moses.

3. Solomon still had a relationship with God without being a Christian.

4. Daniel had a relationship with God in a land where there is no synagogues or churches.

5. Job had a relationship with God by simply being obedient.

I luvmijeje is still having a beautiful direct relationship with God without the laws of men called the laws of God. I'm tired of man dictating how I should have relationship with God.

1 Like

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by OpenYourEyes1: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
luvmijeje:
I feel like you are addressing me. I'm a curious ex-Christian. And all what you wrote up there is bullshit. I'll tell you five reasons it's bullshit.

1. Abraham had relationship with God without being a Christian or without the laws of Moses.

2. David had a beautiful relationship with God by breaking all the laws of Moses.

4. Daniel had a relationship with God in a land where there is no synagogues or churches.

I luvmijeje is still having a beautiful direct relationship with God without the laws of men called the laws of God. I'm tired of man dictating how I should have relationship with God.

You mean you do not observe these "laws of men":
Do not steal
Do not kill
Do not commit adultery etc?

1 Like

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

No. I was not addressing you.

I actually got this quote on a thread..." What Nigerian Christians do not know.." servercodes001 made this statement.

That said,
I will respond to your points shortly.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

1. We can establish that God of Abraham is the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.

We can also establish that the God of Abraham, therefore, gave the laws to Moses.

The Law given for Man's relationship with himself and with God.

The first four laws are to determine how man relates with God...ie. Thou shall not have any other god before me. etc.

The last six are to determine how man relates with himself and others. I call them moral codes.

Thou shall not steal. Thou shall not kill. Thou shall not covert your neighbour's house, wife, etc.

These are moral codes.

Men are breaking these six laws or moral codes on second basis...and that's why there is trouble in the world.

So, yes.

Laws are needed...and if you will have a GOOD relationship with God,

You will have to obey those laws.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

God told Abraham... Walk before me and BE THOU PERFECT.

It means that God required perfection from Abraham in his walk with him.

Do you pursue perfection in your relationship with God?

Are you perfect?

How do you intend to appear perfect before God?

No sinner shall see God after death.

If any man dies with just one sin after his life time,

He goes to hell. That is the nature of God's holiness.Terrible.

God, before Jesus came, gave Israelites procedures of atonement with animals...

You cannot be sinless without atonement for your sins.

The whole world would have found it difficult to go to Jerusalem for sacrifice for their sins...

The synagogue will not contain all of us. How many priests would have been in this service?

Therefore, Jesus is made as an atonement for our sins.. He is the blameless animal on whom we have to put our hands (as it is done with animals by Israelites)

Putting our hands on him is faith in his sacrifice.

Else, No one is fit to stand before God at death.

luvmijeje:

David committed adultery and the child had to die for it. ...also one of the consequences of this sin is this proclamation of God:

sword will never depart from his house.

Any act of sin will be punished by God. His nature will not allow him not to...

Though, as a Bible scholar, I can conclude that he is very very very slow to anger....and his mercy is abundantly plenty.

During his punishment, his mercy is on the standby for a repenting sinner.

Don't forger also, that David did some extraordinary stuff as a result of his faith in God.

He obeyed the law by not killing king Saul...even though he had two glaring opportunity.

In your relationship with God, are you ready to face the consequences of your sins?

Do you demonstrate Faith in him?

luvmijeje:

1 Like

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
luvmijeje:

We have dealt with this.

luvmijeje:

I have shown you why we cannot have a relationship with God without the blood of Jesus.

The word Christian was first uses in Antioch. These people saw that the life of Jesus was similar to the life of the apostles.

They therefore called them Christians. Another name that was used is Nazarenes.

Christ life. Like Christ. Christian.

Christianity is not a religion. It is a life like Christ's.

The question is this....Are you washed constantly by the blood of Jesus in your continuous relationship with God?

Let's xray Solomon's life.

Solomon's heart was taken away by his foreign wives...God had warned them not to marry the pagans so that Israel will not worship the pagan gods..

Solomon did that and worshipped idols.Consequently, the kingdom of David was torn into two during the reign of Solomon.

Ten tribes were governed by Jeroboam and two tribes by Rehoboam.

God would prefer that you do not marry someone who will turn your heart against him.

It is the first commandment.

luvmijeje:

Yes. Do you live your life like Daniel's?

...and it was evident in the way God used him. His visions and aspirations.

luvmijeje:

He sacrificed animals for the sins of his sons and daughters.... He even sacrificed for the probable sins of his children..

luvmijeje:

I don't do human laws too.

There are some doctrines that the church denominations put together on their own to allow orderliness... These are not necessarily God's laws.

If you will worship in a church, you will have to obey their doctrines.

If the doctrines are against Jesus's teachings,

It becomes null and void.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by servercodes001: 3:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Set sentiment aside, study Christianity for a year, pose critical tests and questions to every aspects of it. Do not be sentimental and only keep what makes sense and isn't shady
you won't come out as a Christian

Don't believe what doesn't make sense to you if your religion isn't sensible and explainable then it belongs in the dustbin

May our wisdom and logic exhale in every thing we do and believe

2 Likes

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
servercodes001:
Set sentiment aside, study Christianity for a year, pose critical tests and questions to every aspects of it. Do not be sentimental and only keep what makes sense and isn't shady
you won't come out as a Christian

Don't believe what doesn't make sense to you if your religion isn't sensible and explainable then it belongs in the dustbin

May our wisdom and logic exhale in every thing we do and believe

To the Greek who will perish, the matter of the cross is foolishness.

To the same Greek who are now called, the matter of the cross is God's wisdom and power.

To you, it is stupidity. To me who is called, who has had experiences,

Christ is the power and the wisdom of God.

2 Likes

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by luvmijeje(f): 5:25am On Dec 15, 2018
Thank you, originalkalokalo. With you your responses, it's obvious I won't have time for any other thread today. Na here I go eat and sleep. So let me begin.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by luvmijeje(f): 5:51am On Dec 15, 2018
OpenYourEyes1:

You mean you do not observe these "laws of men":
Do not steal
Do not kill
Do not commit adultery etc?

There have been a lot of instances God broke his own laws if we go according to the Bible. I'll base my argument on this verse

6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring[c] I will give this land.” So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him

God promised them a land that belongs to other people. Is that not stealing? Do you know Moses used this promise to lead the people of Isreal to kill, to steal and to break the his so 10 commandments in order to steal lands that doesn't belong them.

They use God's name to commit crime but still set the same laws among themselves. The laws only apply to them and not to outsiders. It's okay for them to break the laws when they are out of their midst.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by luvmijeje(f): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

1. We can establish that God of Abraham is the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob.

We can also establish that the God of Abraham, therefore, gave the laws to Moses.

The Law given for Man's relationship with himself and with God.

The first four laws are to determine how man relates with God...ie. Thou shall not have any other god before me. etc.

The last six are to determine how man relates with himself and others. I call them moral codes.

Thou shall not steal. Thou shall not kill. Thou shall not covert your neighbour's house, wife, etc.

These are moral codes.

Men are breaking these six laws or moral codes on second basis...and that's why there is trouble in the world.

So, yes.

Laws are needed...and if you will have a GOOD relationship with God,

You will have to obey those laws.

Let me copy and paste my response above here since it's fitting.

There have been a lot of instances God broke his own laws if we go according to the Bible. I'll base my argument on this verse

6 Abram traveled through the land as far as the site of the great tree of Moreh at Shechem. At that time the Canaanites were in the land. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “To your offspring[c] I will give this land.” So he built an altar there to the Lord, who had appeared to him

God promised them a land that belongs to other people. Is that not stealing? Do you know Moses used this promise to lead the people of Isreal to kill, to steal and to break the his so 10 commandments in order to steal lands that doesn't belong them.

They use God's name to commit crime but still set the same laws among themselves. The laws only apply to them and not to outsiders. It's okay for them to break the laws when they are out of their midst.

So why did God break his own laws?

This response is enough rebuttal for all the points you raised. So I'll await your response.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 7:21am On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

Let me copy and paste my response above here since it's fitting.

So why did God break his own laws?

This response is enough rebuttal for all the points you raised. So I'll await your response.

Many times you and I do not fully come into grasp what it means for someone to be called God Almighty.

It is not our fault because we are simply humans.

He is sovereign, Almighty and dreadful. Angels in heaven are the ones that can give us full grasp of who he is.

Look at the works of his creation and the dreadfulness of those that worship him in heaven....

He has been from everlasting, he created the sun, and the whole earth is his footstool

The Bible says that the Earth belong to God and his fullness. He declares and execute plans.

He owns the world. He decides who gets what.

Look at what he said...

(Isaiah 43 )
------------
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

He decides who lives and who dies. He sets the time we spend on earth.....

If we can see one angel alone, that will be a suitable being to worship. The world will reference and bow to that angel....

The Angel will just be enough for worship... For the whole world.

So, my sister,..

He is God alone, all by himself.

2 Likes

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by luvmijeje(f): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Many times you and I do not fully come into grasp what it means for someone to be called God Almighty.

It is not our fault because we are simply humans.

He is sovereign, Almighty and dreadful. Angels in heaven are the ones that can give us full grasp of who he is.

Look at the works of his creation and the dreadfulness of those that worship him in heaven....

He has been from everlasting, he created the sun, and the whole earth is his footstool

The Bible says that the Earth belong to God and his fullness. He declares and execute plans.

He owns the world. He decides who gets what.

Look at what he said...

(Isaiah 43 )
------------
3 For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

4 Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.

He decides who lives and who dies. He sets the time we spend on earth.....

If we can see one angel alone, that will be a suitable being to worship. The world will reference and bow to that angel....

The Angel will just be enough for worship... For the whole world.

So, my sister,..

He is God alone, all by himself.

If God cannot be question or query then it's time to start questioning those who wrote the Bible who are men like you and me.

Moses wrote the five books of the law. Moses told us God promised Abraham other people's land. The same Moses gave us the 10 commandments. The same Moses lead the people of Isreal to break the 10 commandments in other people's land but made it a crime for you and me to break that law.

When are we going to realise those who write the Bible are fallible like you and me and only use God's name when it's convenient and also uses his name to force us to do their bidding?

1 Like

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:33am On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

If God cannot be question or query then it's time to start questioning those who wrote the Bible who are men like you and me.

Moses wrote the five books of the law. Moses told us God promised Abraham other people's land. The same Moses gave us the 10 commandments. The same Moses lead the people of Isreal to break the 10 commandments in other people's land but made it a crime for you and me to break that law.

When are we going to realise those who write the Bible are fallible like you and me and only use God's name when it's convenient and also uses his name to force us to do their bidding?

Let everyone else break God's commandments.

Let you and I obey the commandments.

I believe that Moses acted in God's direction in conquests...

If men like Alexander the great and other past warriors can invade a land and take it for themselves,

God can decide to take a land for anyone or for any reason...

He created it from nothing and he is the Almighty.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by realmindz: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2018
The truth is never afraid of scrutiny, if it's the truth, it will pass every form of scrutiny. Stop deceiving yourself and gullible cheap thinkers like yourself.

Shameful

This thread is so sad because it only tells people never to think.

The fear of thinking is the end of wisdom.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by realmindz: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:
Thank you, originalkalokalo. With you your responses, it's obvious I won't have time for any other thread today. Na here I go eat and sleep. So let me begin.

One does not even need to sleep here, I've met several of his types, they flee within minutes when you put their intelligence under challenge.
Then I realized that darkness can't withstand light. Ignorance is darkness, knowledge is light. Religion is deep ignorance in false baseless beliefs
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2018
realmindz:
The truth is never afraid of scrutiny, if it's the truth, it will pass every form of scrutiny. Stop deceiving yourself and gullible cheap thinkers like yourself.

Shameful

This thread is so sad because it only tells people never to think.

The fear of thinking is the end of wisdom.

Peace.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:25am On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

Lol. Let's sit down here together then.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by luvmijeje(f): 9:27am On Dec 15, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Let everyone else break God's commandments.

Let you and I obey the commandments.

I believe that Moses acted in God's direction in conquests...

If men like Alexander the great and other past warriors can invade a land and take it for themselves,

God can decide to take a land for anyone or for any reason...

He created it from nothing and he is the Almighty.

Thank you for bringing up Alexander the great(I actually don't know him). Alexander the great invade land and take it for himself but he didn't lie against God. Moses misled people by using God when he didn't need to.

The church and mosque are making the same mistake Moses did. They are lying against God to force people to come to their religion centers to do their bidding.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

Thank you for bringing up Alexander the great(I actually don't know him). Alexander the great invade land and take it for himself but he didn't lie against God. Moses misled people by using God when he didn't need to.

The church and mosque are making the same mistake Moses did. They are lying against God to force people to come to their religion centers to do their bidding.
" And the LORD appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land:

and there builded he an altar unto the LORD, who appeared unto him."
(Genesis 12: 7)

God had promised Abraham to give the land of Canaan to Israel....Do you know the number of years from Abraham to Moses?

Moses only acted God's will by leading Israel in those conquest.

The Will of God must be done on earth...Just as it is done in heaven.

Moses did not deceive Israel...God used him as a servant to accomplish his will for Israel.

Concerning the Pastors who force people to do their bidding,

I only blame those who do not know their left from their right.

It is good to study the word of God and know the mind of God.

1 Like

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by enilove(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2018
luvmijeje:

Can the owner of a property be accused of stealing his own legally owned property ? No .

Psalm 24:1-2 KJV
The earth is the Lord's , and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.
[2] For he hath founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods.

You and everything in the world belong to the Lord.

A landlord has the right to evict any tenant from using his properties . It is for sure that every owner of a property would like his tenants to maintain his property properly.

See the reasons why God evicted the Canaanites :

Leviticus 18:21-28 KJV
And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord .
[22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
[23] Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
[24] Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
[25] And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
[26] Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
[27] (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiledwink
[28] That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.

THE SIGN FOR YOU TO KNOW MOSES DID NOT DECIEVE THE PEOPLE WAS HOW GOD DIVIDED THE RED SEA .
HE PROMISED ABRAHAM THAT HIS DESCENDANTS SHALL DWELL IN A FOREIGN LAND AND BE AFFLICTED , AND HE (GOD) SHALL BRING THEM OUT WITH A GREAT SIGN , FOR YOU AND I TO KNOW THAT HE IS GOD.

1 Like

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
Do not listen to the promise of knowledge from the devil.

1 Like

Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 8:08am On Dec 21, 2018
See the state of mind of those who claim to know...

(Ephesians 4 )
------------
17 This I say therefore, and testify in the Lord, that ye henceforth walk not as other Gentiles walk, in the vanity of their mind,

18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

19 Who being past feeling have given themselves over unto lasciviousness, to work all uncleanness with greediness.

https://zbible.page/kjv-strg

God himself has made them to become this...Take a look....

(Romans 1 )
------------
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 3:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
The curious Christians study the word of God more and want to know more about God.
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by psychalade: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2018
God says "my people perish because of lack of knowledge" undecided
Re: "The Curious Christians Are No Longer Christians "..A Quote By A Nairalander. by Originakalokalo(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2018
Don't allow anyone to challenge your integrity.

Live your life for Jesus and do his will.

Ignore them whenever they ask you to leave your Bible out any argument...

That's how they start.... They discredit the bible an do everything possible to rubbish your faith.

They think they work for themselves, they actually work for the devil.

Ground yourself in the word of God and do whatever it says.

(1) (2) (Reply)

150 Happy New Month Messages September, New Month Prayers For September / TB Joshua's Death Will Cause The Rising And Falling Of Many / Hell Go Bubble Sha O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.