Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship (60568 Views)

Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’ / Cardi B's Savage Response To A Twitter Fan / Simi And A Twitter Fan Who Fought Her Mum For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Dedetwo(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
I wonder who would Fvck this ugly woman.
The child is as ugly as her.

In all these shenanigans, one thing is clear thus Linda Ikeji has a bad taste for a man. How could Linda Ikeji select a Yari.ba peep, Sholaye Jeremi, as the would-be father of her child or children? Some Igbo girls are painfully dropping the ball.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 14, 2018
Vivianagoja:
She gossiped and made money out of it but you gossip without getting paid... Lol..
money!! Is that all it is too you.... Will you loose your dignity for money... She got a taste of her own medicine simple.... Most people never forget how you made them feel so even if they forget your words they wont forget their experience.... Sometimes its not all about money....
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by churchel: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2018
iamsea:

i would have ignored a braindead son of lowlife drunkard like you but for my dad( a proud owner of a 4bedroom duplex and a car) u mentioned in ur comment. Well, i guess ur pussy nigga of a father dumped ur sorry ass smelly pussi mother like shola dumped ur smelly pussi mentor linda. Thats y ur fighting her course here on nairaland? Well, i'm really not d type u can bully.. Next.
very stupid boy like claiming Father's wealth @50 you will still be @ yr father's house. no Wonder u r condemning linda because its not her Father money she use to build empire for her self. SHAMELESS DAFT
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by odukoko(m): 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
over to you, Aunty Kemi!
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by OneKinGuy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
I go like fvck oo, me no dy look face! tongue
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by thesmallgod(m): 12:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Some of this kemi olunloyo info about Linda may be true
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by iamsea(m): 12:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
churchel:
very stupid boy like claiming Father's wealth @50 you will still be @ yr father's house. no Wonder u r condemning linda because its not her Father money she use to build empire for her self. SHAMELESS DAFT
ur daftly and ill structured comment would not make me engage in an online argument with you.. Because doing that will be a serious degradation of the high standards i set for myself.
And besides, a shameless linda a*ss licking pig like you should not be played with.. Scre*w off pig.. No mud to play with here..
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by churchel: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
gypsey:
It is not all about money some times! Reputation, self respect, privacy and personality does matter.

Dammm! why do poor folks thinks that money is Everything? grin
what has all those things you mentioned contributed to the society. Poor man like you. money is not everything. poverty mentality
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by AnuliKay: 12:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Okay.

Over the course of ten hours, Kanye West re-ignited his feud with Drake by consistently tweeting about threats, conspiracy theories and family feuds. Everyone is aware that Kanye West and Drake are trending. The gist of this rant is that Kanye West expects an apology from Drake. According to him, he is being falsely accused of telling Pusha T about Drake’s son. As expected, people have opinions about this feud.

Read more: https://kaynuli.com/the-best-reactions-to-kanye-wests-twitter-drama/

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by churchel: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
iamsea:

ur daftly and ill structured comment would not make me engage in an online argument with you.. Because doing that will be a serious degradation of the high standards i set for myself.
And besides, a shameless linda a*ss licking pig like you should not be played with.. Scre*w off pig.. No mud to play with here..
My friend go back to your father's house and play. coming to nairaland in your father's house to rant non sense. FATHER'S BOY. papa's house at hour age
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by iamsea(m): 12:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
churchel:
My friend go back to your father's house and play. coming to nairaland in your father's house to rant non sense. FATHER'S BOY. papa's house at hour age
look at this fatherless THING o... Na me talk say make u no get papa ni.. Run along pig
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Trustee1: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
iamsea:

And upon all the imaginary schools of education uve passed through(the smallest part of school never passed through you).. And all you can use all the high self esteem uve got for, is to lick linda's rich ass.. Scre*w you and ur commercial farmer dad..
Hating ass Bitch! That's all you've gat in life HATE! let pple run their life,you have no fu*king right to interfer! Mind your miserable life.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by iamsea(m): 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Trustee1:

Hating ass Bitch! That's all you've gat in life HATE! let pple run their life,you have no fu*king right to interfer! Mind your miserable life.
so, stating the fact about an hypocrite seems like i'm hating on Linda ur god abi..
By the way, when other ppl were running their lives, linda had the fuc*king right to "interfer"(like ur mumu self typed up there) but others dont have the right to give her a taste of her own meds abi?
I still insist say na linda a*ss licker ur miserable personality be..
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by churchel: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
iamsea:

look at this fatherless THING o... Na me talk say make u no get papa ni.. Run along pig
Stupid child. if i touch you now you will run to the back of your father and start typing non sense on nairaland. werey. USELESS CHILD. father pikin. BUSH BABY like you
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Trustee1: 12:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
iamsea:

so, stating the fact about an hypocrite seems like i'm hating on Linda ur god abi..
By the way, when other ppl were running their lives, linda had the fuc*king right to "interfer"(like ur mumu self typed up there) but others dont have the right to give her a taste of her own meds abi?
I still insist say na linda a*ss licker ur miserable personality be..
You should spend more time learning how to use asterisk properly.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by iamsea(m): 12:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
churchel:
Stupid child. if i touch you now you will run to the back of your father and start typing non sense on nairaland. werey. USELESS CHILD. father pikin. BUSH BABY like you
touch me on nairaland?? U see say na confirm abirun jatijati u be.. Ose fatherless city grown a*ss slowpoke like you! Spits on ur dead brain..
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by churchel: 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Foolish Fool. typing from the back of your father. I pray you wil inherit all your father's property and pass it to your children to take over. so we can have rest.stinking afonja. SHAME ON YOU. mtcheew
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by oyin01(m): 1:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bobby4090:
Its not a tragedy. She planned it all to deceive the public. She disparately wanted a baby and he was available to give her one. it was a well rehearsed scheme. Marriage was out of the question from day one.

Pelle o Linda Iketa mtchewweeee
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Quorax: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
IamD18:
Sholaye Jeremi is not the father of that child.
Linda Ikeji is not the mother of that child.

This stunt is part of the plan.
even when the son look like the jeremi?
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Quorax: 1:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Vivianagoja:
She gossiped and made money out of it but you gossip without getting paid... Lol..
because there are other ways to make money other than gossiping.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lucifer66:
You're are scum for this comment and a miserable human being. And you wonder why you're a failure in life.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by notoriousbabe: 2:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shamuless woman. The baby must have suffered in the nine months he spent inside that her pusssssssy that smells like rotten tomatoes
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by mtngloetiartel: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
mendii:
how diz one take affect prize of garri 4market
gari no cost
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by testament007: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
Me
Lucifer66:
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
obontami:
But linda ugly sha... My prick nor fit stand if she naked for my front.

I pity that Jeremy guy.
Talk true
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Yewandequeen(f): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olulinks:

Too much sense dey for sha. You've explained exactly what happened.
Linda never wanted any man for anything. She loved to be a career woman, that won't be ordered around by any man but she needed a child. It was all well planned and executed. What I don't know is if the man was also in the know on this game. But Linda knew what she wanted.
Mocking Linda is a waste of time. She knew the end from the beginning.
very true
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
churchel:
what has all those things you mentioned contributed to the society. Poor man like you. money is not everything. poverty mentality
i am not surprised, poor people like you thinks every body is poor like them, well.. if you think i am poor and if it helps you cope with your own poverty by Calling me poor, No problem! i Agree, but in your case you are not only poor you will stay poor for a looong time. as long as your mentality is that only rich people contribute to the society, and if you believe so, look around your area and see if Rich folks contributed anything in your society. Apart from look After their families and themselves grin, go figure!

Anyway, i don't blame you, you see? over here we don't need millions to live unlike in Africa.

And we live a more comfortable life than most Africans.. A country were there are no common Electricity, Adequate health care, the air is polluted, lack of security, care and basic clean tap water,
And all Nigerians and folks like you care about is to be Rich? grin grin
An Average nigerian will die before they are 55 years old because of stress, Anxiety, depression and their obsession with money and riches.

Happy christmas in Advance. grin
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by gideonvalor98(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
That Jeremy guy have got omoluabis DNA(romantiism) in him... If you jam guy wey go use soft words with better love burst your brain wella ,mehn you go forget your feminonsence o and you go just dey blush...I tell you. From her eassy she said "I kept going back to my ex when I don't have someone else" Linda ! For this naija where men full reach? Jeremy don enter her wella. I dey wonder those times when she always dey be inside Lagos traffic hmmm! Na to go collect from Jeremy... JEREMY! JEREMY!! I hail o...uncountable twale o ���..... Make she dey enjoy her bashing for the time being. At least she to don cast many people now...Nobody is perfect
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
WinningEleven:
I wonder how this is tragic. I can see her smiling.
Some people pack acid and venom put for inside.
That fan talk true
exactly I think she already know she will bream up after delivery, everything is scam.. maybe he asked the man to impregnate her and she promised to terminate the relationship after the child birth. fear all this rich people.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by churchel: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
gypsey:
i am not surprised, poor people like you thinks every body is poor like them, well.. if you think i am poor and if it helps you cope with your own poverty by Calling me poor, No problem! i Agree, but in your case you are not only poor you will stay poor for a looong time. as long as your mentality is that only rich people contribute to the society, and if you believe so, look around your area and see if Rich folks contributed anything in your society. Apart from look After their families and themselves grin, go figure!

Anyway, i don't blame you, you see? over here we don't need millions to live unlike in Africa.

And we live a more comfortable life than most Africans.. A country were there are no common Electricity, Adequate health care, the air is polluted, lack of security, care and basic clean tap water,
An Average nigerian will die before they are 55 years old because of stress, Anxiety, depression and their obsession with money and riches.

my friend go back to your poor root and complain. U STINK WITH POVERTY. USELESS YOUTH... all this children of nomadic farmers. spit on your head
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by churchel: 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
gypsey:

FAILURE... casted youth... contributing broke ideas everywhere you go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures! / Banky W Spotted Lifting Up His Falling Campaign Billboards / Princess Shyngle Apologises To Frederic Badji, Her Boyfriend After Mocking Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.