Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship (60556 Views)

Fan Mocks The Head Of Regina Daniels’ Son - ‘see Pikin Head Like Toast Bread’ / Cardi B's Savage Response To A Twitter Fan / Simi And A Twitter Fan Who Fought Her Mum For Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by obontami: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Oyindidi:
Talk true

Hello, please how may I be of help?
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
churchel:
FAILURE... casted youth... contributing broke ideas everywhere you go
the only thing you have managed to contribute on this topic is name calling and making derogatory remarks grin you have made no sense.

i am guessing in your ignorant mind that's a positive contribution, Besides you are the one who appears to be in desparate need of money, i hope you don't die young before your time, (like most crooked and greedy Nigerians) in your desparate seek for wealth.

I feel so sorry for you, you are a troubled soul.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
churchel:
my friend go back to your poor root and complain. U STINK WITH POVERTY. USELESS YOUTH... all this children of nomadic farmers. spit on your head
is this Rubbish supposed to make sense grin

you could have used all this space to make some sense. grin

I hope you don't get a heart attack, you sound depressed.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by churchel: 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
gypsey:
the only thing you have managed to contribte on this topic is name calling and making derogatory remarks grin you have made no sense.

i am guessing in your ignorant mind that's a positive contribution, Besides you are the one who appears to be in desparate need of money, i hope you don't die young before your time, (like most crooked and greedy Nigerians) in your desparate seek for wealth.

I feel so sorry for you, you are a troubled soul.
i pity you. that's why u r low
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
churchel:
i pity you. that's why u r low
you sound so depressed, i hope you are not going to commit suicide.

I think you need a Hug.
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by Casemiro(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

Natural home remedies
Re: Twitter Fan Mocks Linda Ikeji Hours After The Tragic News Of Her Relationship by kunleweb: 1:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
Epifanio:
angry cheesy useless biafran LovePeddler,

How could the man even allow such ugly shapeless orangutan birth for him?

She deserves everything coming to her and more.
foolish thing.

It is one thing to play side,when hate becomes a norn,such an.individual needs psychotic help

Idowu Philips 'Mama Rainbow' Celebrates 78th Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Celebrities React To Ebuka's Outfit To Chef Fregz & Lala Akindoju's Wedding / Ebuka And Usman Shagari Are Making Ladies Drool With These Hot Pictures!