Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

, - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / , (1071 Views)

How To Write A Guessing Game Program In Python 3 / Complex Is Better Than Complicated, Write Your First Python Code / My First Python Tutorial Has Been Released. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

, by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: , by OutOfTheAshes(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2018
PMRetailer:
Ever wished you could learn Python from a book? Head First Python is a complete learning experience for Python that helps you learn the language through a unique method that goes beyond syntax and how-to manuals, helping you understand how to be a great Python programmer. You'll quickly learn the language's fundamentals, then move onto persistence, exception handling, web development, SQLite, data wrangling, and Google App Engine. You'll also learn how to write mobile apps for Android, all thanks to the power that Python gives you.
We think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensory learning experience, Head First Python uses a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works, not a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep.

NOW, the price goes for N8,000 N4,000 only.

Big THIEF!!!!!.Books you can easily download online.

2 Likes

Re: , by fortifiedng: 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
go to PDFdrive.com search and download
Re: , by vezycash(m): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Get 10+ python programming courses on your udemy account for only N5k. PM me for details.
Re: , by asalimpo(m): 11:09am On Jan 20, 2019
OutOfTheAshes:

Big THIEF!!!!!.Books you can easily download online.
sad:/ I wonder what some ppl take others for? With that amount one can download a library of python books. Anyway, some fool nd his money will still get parted.
Re: , by morett: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
asalimpo:

sad:/ I wonder what some ppl take others for? With that amount one can download a library of python books. Anyway, some fool nd his money will still get parted.

Yes. I was thinking he was selling the hard copies.

(1) (Reply)

Omo E Be Like Sey I Go Dump This C++ For Yahoo Ooh, Which One Be Binary Again? / Visual Fortran / Php/mysql Insert Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.