Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Where Your Power Flows: Very Motivational - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Your Power Flows: Very Motivational (276 Views)

Choose A Life Of Rest. Very Motivational / Secrets To Succeed In Life: Learn This And Use It. Very Motivational / How To Get Back The Faith You Once Lost: Very Motivational (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Your Power Flows: Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys in this post I will be sharing with you where your power flows. Everyone of us has power in his or herself and this power can only flow in one place. This power is the power of God. The only way which this power flow is when you go for what you want. The power of God only rise or awake in you when you go for what you want. When you are afraid to take step in your life to get what you want, you are only paralyzing the power. Your comfort zone is not the best place for you to be. There are many beautiful places you got to be and there are many doors you need you got to open. Staying in your comfort zone can never open those doors for you. The power to open those doors is in you and this power can only be release when you shift your mind and focus away from your comfort zone and put them on them on what you want. Looking at a situation does not release the power to overcome it, you got to change your focus and see only the solution and as you do this, the God power of God will be release to change the situation. You are not here by accident, you are created for a purpose, go for it and the power to fulfill it will come.
Thanks for reading this post and God bless you.
Please if you know that you have not given your life to Christ please say this short prayer:
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner and I believe you die for me and on the third day you rose again for my redemption and justification. Right now I accept you as my Lord and personal saviour. Thank you for saving me Amen.

Please help me to grow my YouTube channel to 1000
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCATVN275AYOQL8TtoN4X_GA

Keep prospering and soaring high in life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Your Power Flows: Very Motivational by sharpguy10(m): 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2018
Keep reading

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Microsoft Office 2019 For Mac / Consider These 20 Best Security Tips For Staying Safe During Elections: / Confucius Should Retire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.