Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Do You Need A Job? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Need A Job? (337 Views)

A Content Creator Urgently Needed For A Job / Are You Good At At Writing Crime Thriller? Have Got A Job For You. / I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Job? by Mimi222: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2018
Fresh Unique Vacancies!!!
Are you tired of searching for job in Nigeria. Do you really need a job right now. Don't worry, i will help you get a Job. I have packaged an ebook in PDF format where you get will free and fresh legit job and apply immediately and 90% assurance of getting it. Am publishing my first and it's going out for N200 promo price. Email now and get it.

To Order For This Book. Read the Picture below.

(1) (Reply)

Walk Away / A Lifetime Revenge (episode 1) / Understanding The Background Of Demons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.