Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) (53773 Views)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Damsyjay(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
end time tailor
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by JohnViruxz: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
i knew it!

U.S.A are the best!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
More like what Buhari promised and what Nigerians get
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by willoski(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
It's just not true. This is a complete fiction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Evince(m): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
but her breast size is not same as the original. the tailor sewed to suit her big bress
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Maxi3k(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
I still don't believe this joke
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by tintedniggz(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Give the tailor some props
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by bmos(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Codeblues:
grin

What am i seeing? I swear that tailor na carpenter. Chei! O girl abeg take heart. But you self, why you come order from naija when fine fine tailors de there?
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by agbonkamen(f): 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
If na me The useless tailor must vomit the 50k rubbish that is why I prefer Aba made Gucci grin grin
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Gbengem(m): 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
She should manage it the tailor tried atleast it's almost the same grin
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Postboiswag(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
grayht:
Tailor .. oya take am!!!

Useless buhari administration angry

Na this MEME dy trend now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by churchel: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
na dem na. Skull Miners
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by gurunlocker: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't believe this, twitter is the headquarters of liars...

But that dress is funny sha grin
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Exodora: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeew somebody will not sew something that will fit her , that severs her right copy copy people them .
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
Some Tailor's mehn...the interpretation of that dress, 'mgbeke feeling funky. She go meet Mama Chikamson, Chisos... someone said her body shape influenced the dress output...
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by kenny5811(m): 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2018
dabrin:
A Nigerian lady in the US decided to patronize a Nigerian tailor for her graduation dress but what was delivered by the tailor will leave you extremely disappointed.

The lady paid N50,000 for the outfit and sent the tailor the photo above asking for the replica of the dress. When she received the dress, she was beyond shocked.

As shared with caption...

What my friend in the US ordered from our Nigerian tailor VS what our Nigerian tailor delivered.

50k gone, graduation dress ruined

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-tailor-ruins-ladys-graduation-dress

itz buhari's fault as usual.
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2018
Na the same thing

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2018
This one na to use am fight tekwando
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
midolian:
Sometimes, the problem isn't just the tailor. The customer's body shape, attitude and brain is..

Some pipu will see from the samples displayed in the tailor's shop that the tailor is a quack but will still patronise them cos they charge less...they were now come online to be ranting

On a final note, please compare the shape of the "ranter" with the shape of the girl in the first picture

Thank you very much.

The US lady has the physique of a hippo.

It is just like an obese lady complaining about a bikini that does not make her look hot. Shed some weight woman!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by masks(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is a crappy lie.....even an amateur tailor can't sew this rubbish......
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Jeff9498(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lwkmd
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Make una hire Tuface make em sing disappointment song for the babe.
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by israelmao(m): 4:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shortage of material.
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by LucemFerre: 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lmfao... Na lie jor cheesy
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Olatara(f): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
LuciferOluwaWah:
What's the problem?
The tailor designed the dress according to her GP na.

It is usually all these numbskull slay feminists with 3rd Class that love to over dress on Convocation day to draw attention away from the fact that they failed woefully.

She wan go threaten everybody for dia but Oga Obioma get better plans 4 her! grin
Nonsense.
Nah wah for you o, how many monikers you get ?
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by goddyono(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Genilufoye: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
This is deep
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
dabrin:
A Nigerian lady in the US decided to patronize a Nigerian tailor for her graduation dress but what was delivered by the tailor will leave you extremely disappointed.

The lady paid N50,000 for the outfit and sent the tailor the photo above asking for the replica of the dress. When she received the dress, she was beyond shocked.

As shared with caption...

What my friend in the US ordered from our Nigerian tailor VS what our Nigerian tailor delivered.

50k gone, graduation dress ruined

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-tailor-ruins-ladys-graduation-dress

Na different style grin
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Adewale1603(m): 6:36pm On Dec 14, 2018
When you too asked for that outfit, you wan fight with Anthony Joshua

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / Comfort Akpan Wins Miss Big World Nigeria 2018/2019 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.