Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) (53783 Views)

The Haircut I Ordered Vs The Haircut I Got (Photos) / Woman Shows Dress Her Husband Ordered For Her And What She Got (Photos) / See The Gown She Wanted Vs What She Got (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by stankezzy: 6:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
people will never cherish hard work , did she not try her best , do we think copying things is just easy like that , please the tailor should be commended
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by AdekunleAZ: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
that tailor is a local tailor .....wat a Bleep
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
cool

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by samazagudu(m): 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
But e try na.......hahahahaha
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Nikes(m): 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
E don't be for her. Shey d whole of Yankee no get better tailors gringrin
dabrin:
A Nigerian lady in the US decided to patronize a Nigerian tailor for her graduation dress but what was delivered by the tailor will leave you extremely disappointed.

The lady paid N50,000 for the outfit and sent the tailor the photo above asking for the replica of the dress. When she received the dress, she was beyond shocked.

As shared with caption...

What my friend in the US ordered from our Nigerian tailor VS what our Nigerian tailor delivered.

50k gone, graduation dress ruined

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-tailor-ruins-ladys-graduation-dress

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by esosuo2: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2018
na the tailor still sew the slippers she wore ? no blame the tailor jare na were materia reach she sew the cloth reach and the wearer no still get shape too
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by yemi15(m): 3:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
dabrin:
A Nigerian lady in the US decided to patronize a Nigerian tailor for her graduation dress but what was delivered by the tailor will leave you extremely disappointed.

The lady paid N50,000 for the outfit and sent the tailor the photo above asking for the replica of the dress. When she received the dress, she was beyond shocked.

As shared with caption...

What my friend in the US ordered from our Nigerian tailor VS what our Nigerian tailor delivered.

50k gone, graduation dress ruined

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/nigerian-tailor-ruins-ladys-graduation-dress

That tailor has missed his or her calling in life, should be a carpenter imo
Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by incomeboostng: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
chaiii..... grin

Re: Nigerian Tailor Ruins Lady’s Graduation Dress. See What She Got (Photos) by Casemiro(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2018
> it is well

tailoring
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Amazing Makeup Transformation Of Albinos / How Do I Clear Dark Spots On My Skin?? / Comfort Akpan Wins Miss Big World Nigeria 2018/2019 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.