Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

LAUTECH: The Best University Indeed - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH: The Best University Indeed (19103 Views)

Best University In Nigeria To Study Mechanical Engineering / Which School Is The Best University In Nigeria And Why? / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAUTECH: The Best University Indeed by t12(m): 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2009
My people, nnkan to shi ma da o ti daaa, call a spade a spade.
guys, u want to be a gud citizen of lautech abi? keep it up, u can do better, hope the school will offer u jobs soon embarassed
I can't believe that you guys are so shallow minded, all what u can say is that the school is not like i described it, very good @ building glorified Sheds instead of a standard lecture hall. Well, what are the real criteria of judging that a school like this worth the title u r given it? has the Institution been able to solve any of the scientific problems facing this nation in terms of Electricity, waste disposal n management, portable water supply, Modern Urban Planning and so on? has the shit hole being able to do any? pls let me know before i continue
Re: LAUTECH: The Best University Indeed by johnkunz84: 4:44pm On Jun 29, 2009
i think this discussion about LAUTECH is the best university should be left because most of all the nigerian universities are suffering set back due to facilities that's why ASUU is fight hard.
The argument is just between thier graduates. The first generation universities have tried but due to complacency they beleive they have it all not forgetting the private universities, somebody mentioned the best brains sometimes during the discussion, for your information the best brains don't go to government universities only again but the brains and the talents are now being shared between them, and the private one.
being a good graduate depends on your personal ability,brain,talent how vast you can be i'm a graduate of the school and i've so many graduates and in fact i have many as friends and i know the ability of each person they are not better than me because a university is a citadel of learning and the mistake people always make is that we forget that learning is not only reading and studying books or making researchs but also giving exposure to life,
i got exposed during my time in LAUTECH i can't forget those memories. so be good in where ever you find yourself.

ladokite for life
Re: LAUTECH: The Best University Indeed by t12(m): 1:07pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ johnkunz84
i respect what u said, n d most cherishable things about this is d momories we make out of it. funny thing, d school is still da best state school for this 2009; believe it or not it's still my school whether i like it or not, that well said.
BUT, IT IS FOREVER STILL IN A WORSE STATE.
Academically, it's a little bit fair, but the state at which knowledge is being impacted is unimaginable. at least u knw about our "glorified lecture shed" in which da few lecture theater is just for camouflage in which the present administration has a very shallow plan for the progress of the institution. enough of politics, but i still stand on my point, it is still very short off the criteria of being da best.
but for it being my school, well God have mercy angry undecided
Re: LAUTECH: The Best University Indeed by Pearlpeluz: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Na wa oo, this unna debate sef, dem go give unna money so?
Re: LAUTECH: The Best University Indeed by tmanis(m): 6:22pm On Aug 05, 2017
sunpetok:
LADOKE AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY is a great school and the ICT initiative of the Prof. B.B. Adeleke is a good step in the right direction. The LAUTECH ICT WEB TEAM are doing great with the cool University website (http://www.lautech.edu.ng)
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAIRALAND INTERSCHOOL DEBATE Team 4: Geniuses are born not made? / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For? / Worst Schools In Nigeria?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.