Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock (32670 Views)

6 Decisions From President Tinubu's Meeting With 36 Governors / FG And 36 State Governors Agree To Create State Police To Combat Insecurity / 36 Governors Agree To End Nomadic Cattle Rearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Icon79:
Let's hope that one of the governors would be smart and fast enough to pick up something from the meeting for us to get a DNA sample of the man in Aso Rock. Is he the real Buhari or a body double masquerading as the real thing

We need a DNA test.

O pari

Mumu spotted

Where are the others

1 Like

Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by victorazyvictor(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
truthfulparrot:
I hope all is well?
He want to resign
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shegzy8:

6553685405...OLUWASEGUN...FIDELITY....God bless

This one doesn't have dignity or respect for his kinsmen, see how you're begging online.

Tufiakwa
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by opribo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jubril Al Aminu Sudani confirmed again, Bubu is not this young hoha.

BTW, why is that man in the first pix laughing with all his muscle while Jubrin is keeping a straight face maybe he too discovered something that made him see through that this man is an impostor. Soon someone will surely knock off that cap. I dare him to come into the market instead of sending VP.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by asawanathegreat(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Politicians abeg make una help us
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by yrex01(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lucid1:

Mumu spotted
Where are the others
man stop it. He's not mumu, he's weyre !!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by baratech: 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
braine:
Clone or not, Buhari is working!

Election is near... He has to work now
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Badonasty(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
dre11:

http://thenationonlineng.net/buhari-governors-meet-aso-rock-6/

can PDP governors help us confirm whether na jubrin abi na Buhari Dem meet?
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by bluefilm: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2018
So that idiot Nnamdi Cownu did not attend the meeting so that he will confirm every every for imsef?

Nonsense man angry
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by micflo28(m): 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
So long the likes of Gandollar and other useless governors walk the streets freely with the protection of Apc membership. 30k minimum wage will be a charade to them. God will punish them severely for impoverishing nigerian workers. Looting billions yet cant drop peanut for the masses.
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Ayobami7(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
We don hear
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by luluosas(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
Everywhere? Na waoh
Shegzy8:
Please I'm in need of help...I haven't got tens something to eat since yesterday..I did some jobs and u haven't been paid...I'm helpless and getting frustrated...currently looking for means and I'm so frustrated...I've got dreams, but they all seem to be on the brink..I need financial help or someone that can invest in me...I have no where to go, no one to turn to...my life is in dilemma and I'm already thinking suicide...

This is not a scam and I am not dropping any account number..this is real and I'm going to drop my number for anyone who want to help to call or you can pm me and I will reply...I want to work, I want to be useful..this is Xmas and I have no plans cause I live for today and hope I live to see tomorrow.....you can either pm me here or text/call....08108669224
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Mizwisdom(f): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
Male dominated, no single female governor and we crave development, nonsensical
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Pat4321: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
You want to fight corruption with N30k minimum wage?
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by AbassAkin: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
We're the remaining Governors why not taking the picture inside the conference room to capture many governors
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by CioAngels(f): 11:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
What a shame of a country, Nigeria. What does these cabals stands to gain ii this show of shame?
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by pensator: 12:24am On Dec 15, 2018
OYEDIPO... How market abegi.. PMB lives forever n will continue to shame his enemies..
Re: Buhari And 36 Governors Meet In Aso Rock by Casemiro(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
> it is well

meet up
choi shocked big momas garden
meeting
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Obasanjo's Book Cover Page / Police Set To Arrest Femi Fani-Kayode (PHOTOS/REASONS) / Abdulkabir Adekunle Akinlade: Amosun’s Preferred Ogun APC Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.