Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room (61705 Views)

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / Inside Saudi Arabia's Detention Centres / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Olukat(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2018
carbonmonoxide:
You don't know how to read??

angry What's here to read than the largest creators of Terrorist also kept a place midair for last prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Shegzy8(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
i av job for u in Borno, at matele... i will cal u 2mao...

Well I don't know anywhere in borno...I don't know if this is sarcasm or you are been serious....if you are serious then I really can work
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by TechCapon(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shegzy8:
Please I'm in need of help...I haven't gotten something to eat since yesterday..I did some jobs and u haven't been paid...I'm helpless and getting frustrated...currently looking for means and I'm so frustrated...I've got dreams, but they all seem to be on the brink..I need financial help or someone that can invest in me...I have no where to go, no one to turn to...my life is in dilemma and I'm already thinking suicide...

This is not a scam and I am not dropping any account number..this is real and I'm going to drop my number for anyone who want to help to call or you can pm me and I will reply...I want to work, I want to be useful..this is Xmas and I have no plans cause I live for today and hope I live to see tomorrow.....you can either pm me here or text/call....08108669224
help is on the way. Don't give up

3 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Beetobee(f): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olukat:
How do they face Mecca during prayer on flight? lipsrsealed

Every plane has a compass which is a geographical tool that shows directions.

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is alive Mohammed is dead.
To leave Jesus who is alive to follow Mohamned who is dead is puzzling.
Who told we're worshipping Muhammad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Beetobee(f): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2018
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is alive Mohammed is dead.
To leave Jesus who is alive to follow Mohamned who is dead is puzzling.

Oh dear, see the damage caused by drugs!!! Drugs kill!!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by yashau(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

Religion takes Man to no where!

A Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is all that is needed for Anyone who cares about Eternity!

let me hear word, don't force ur opinions on other's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Olukat(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Beetobee:

Every plane has a compass which is a geographical tool that shows directions.

Interesting! They have such equipment installed in the prayer space, well done.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by fortunechy(m): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Hypocrite religion..... claiming to be saint but sinner redefined
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by bedspread: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
yashau:
let me hear word, don't force ur opinions on other's.
Did I force? Why not u just relate your opinion without force or no force!
GOD Bless u
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Bimpe29: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2018
Alihamdulillah, this is beautiful.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Computergloba: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nice

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Shookonekilla: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

A Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is all that is needed for Anyone who cares about Eternity!

Why would you say this? It's people like you who make christians seem stupid

Is Islam not also a religion?

Isn't it the Lord we all worship? Are you okay?

Better gain some wisdom before you are embarrassing yourself everywhere

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Thisis2raw:
Prince Alweed prayer room on his jet is more sophisticated than this .
His prayer room spins 360 to face mecca no matter where he is In the world
Its not how sophisticated a prayer room or mosque is, that matters. What matters most is God answering that prayer. He connived with some people in Turkey and killed a Saudi journalist for exposing him... the way they have been killing people secretly for years. Na God catch dem this time. This is the country where millions of people rush to offer prayers annually, all in the name is religion. There are many Islamic countries in the world today that are holier than Saudi Arabia.

4 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by victorazyvictor(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Philinho:
If it cant stop terrorism then it is useless

God bless you hundred folds bro!

I wonder what they are praying for if no peace on earth.

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by bedspread: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shookonekilla:

Why would you say this? It's people like you who make christians seem stupid

Is Islam not also a religion?

Isn't it the Lord we all worship? Are you okay?

Better gain some wisdom before you are embarrassing yourself everywhere

Religion takes no one to Heaven!
No one makes Heaven because of his Religion!

A Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is all that Counts

3 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by jesmond3945: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

you have said it all, jesus is beyond new age christianity and islam. Jesus is beyond going to church but rather your relationship with your maker. God coming down to us in flesh and saving us for eternity. Even mohammed testified about Jesus but he didn't know him.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by bedspread: 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2018
jesmond3945:
you have said it all, jesus is beyond new age christianity and islam. Jesus is beyond going to church but rather your relationship with your maker. God coming down to us in flesh and saving us for eternity. Even mohammed testified about Jesus but he didn't know him.

Church takes no one to Heaven!
Title takes no one der!

Accepting and Believing JESUS CHRIST is the Only way..

Any other is a Scam
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by emmaitive(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
devulish religion
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by SEGLIZ: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
my questions are............ is meant for men and women? ................ if yes,... would they pray simultaneously or men first women later?...... or is there another pray deck for female?

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Who will be comfortable flying 30,000ft and hearing someone shout "Allah Akbar!"?

We know what usually comes after that. Kabooooom!

/

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by delivryboy: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

Tell that to the birds, Jesus himself wouldn't even believe you.

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Gkemz: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Religious bigots.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by dcrown13: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nathdoug:
THIS SET OF MUSLIMS ARE NEAT, EDUCATED AND LOOKING FORWARD IN LIFE...
BUT THE ONCE WE HAVE DOWN HERE ARE SOMETHING ELSE..
BACKWARD
BLOOD THIRSTY
UNEDUCATED
ETC
INFACT I TIRE FOR OUR MUSLIMS FOR THIS SIDE
I'm a Muslim,well learned,more exposed,more enlightened,more sight forwarded,more educated than your entire generation and I am from the side you are referring to.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by confusedGuy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shegzy8:
Please I'm in need of help...I haven't gotten something to eat since yesterday..I did some jobs and u haven't been paid...I'm helpless and getting frustrated...currently looking for means and I'm so frustrated...I've got dreams, but they all seem to be on the brink..I need financial help or someone that can invest in me...I have no where to go, no one to turn to...my life is in dilemma and I'm already thinking suicide...

This is not a scam and I am not dropping any account number..this is real and I'm going to drop my number for anyone who want to help to call or you can pm me and I will reply...I want to work, I want to be useful..this is Xmas and I have no plans cause I live for today and hope I live to see tomorrow.....you can either pm me here or text/call....08108669224

Red flag.....nairalanders be warned!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by EmekaBlue(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Everytime pray pray pray but na dem still get very wicked killing heart pass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by delivryboy: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:

Church takes no one to Heaven!
Title takes no one der!

Accepting and Believing JESUS CHRIST is the Only way..

Any other is a Scam
You guys keep repeating the same words, no reason behind accepting Jesus over my great religion, Just accept! In the end, it's not because you want my salvation, you are only interested in winning the argument. Blast out with your European concocted religion.

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Tushee: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
MashaAllah this is good

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by stevewale(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2018
But why would I wanna fly Saudia Airline when Delta Airline is there to start with? undecided

Airline that can be on suicidal mission at anytime? Fly it at your own risk ... hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth / Lady Lodger Shocked To See Tiled Bedframes At An Enugu Hotel (video) / Lady Who Has Not Entered Plane Before Gets Free Return Ticket From Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.