Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room (61717 Views)

Onboard Menu: AirPeace Serves Jollof And Efo-Riro On Flight To London / Inside Saudi Arabia's Detention Centres / Reason Commercial Airplanes Dont Have Parachutes Onboard For Passengers(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Shegzy8(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
confusedGuy:

Red flag.....nairalanders be warned!!

I said that cause so many Nigerians are wired to think things like this is scam, including me...I dropped my number and some people have called..thanks for trying to warn people...its shows you care and you read what I wrote well...God bless
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Elfaris(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by yetunsbay(m): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

Jesus is alive Mohammed is dead.
To leave Jesus who is alive to follow Mohamned who is dead is puzzling.
Muslims are not worshipping Muhammad rather Allah (God). They only belief in both Prophets Isa (Jesus) & Muhammad (saw) as messengers of Allah (God). Is that taken?

In short ,Jesus isn't God but the messenger of Almighty

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shegzy8:
Please I'm in need of help...I haven't gotten something to eat since yesterday..I did some jobs and u haven't been paid...I'm helpless and getting frustrated...currently looking for means and I'm so frustrated...I've got dreams, but they all seem to be on the brink..I need financial help or someone that can invest in me...I have no where to go, no one to turn to...my life is in dilemma and I'm already thinking suicide...

This is not a scam and I am not dropping any account number..this is real and I'm going to drop my number for anyone who want to help to call or you can pm me and I will reply...I want to work, I want to be useful..this is Xmas and I have no plans cause I live for today and hope I live to see tomorrow.....you can either pm me here or text/call....08108669224

Send me ya details..... Pls just manage the little I can afford....... Ure attitude afterwards depends if you're a scammer
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by danot1030: 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Religion of hypocrisy. How would they know the east direction to face according to the rule of of their religion when praying in the plane?
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by blingxx(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2018
Olukat:
How do they face Mecca during prayer on flight? lipsrsealed

You ever heard of a "compass"?

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Shegzy8(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

Send me ya details..... Pls just manage the little I can afford....... Ure attitude afterwards depends if you're a scammer

6553685405...OLUWASEGUN.....FIDELITY...thanks so much...God bless

I'm not a scam..I dropped my number so I can be reached...I'm sincere
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by blingxx(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2018
chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

FYI dumb skull Muslims worship God (Allah) not Mohammed.. Stop spewing trash!!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Nathdoug(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
dcrown13:
I'm a Muslim,well learned,more exposed,more enlightened,more sight forwarded,more educated than your entire generation and I am from the side you are referring to.
I swear you can't be more elighten than I am.
You know why?
Cox you support the terrorist jubril from Sudan

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shegzy8:

Well I don't know anywhere in borno...I don't know if this is sarcasm or you are been serious....if you are serious then I really can work
Metele heard there's lot of work going on there construction precisely Daewoo are contractors
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Olukat(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
blingxx:

NO undecided
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Who will be comfortable flying 30,000ft and hearing someone shout "Allah Akbar!"?

We know what usually comes after that. Kabooooom!

/

Hahahahaha
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by TAO11(f): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

Religion takes Man to no where!

A Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is all that is needed for Anyone who cares about Eternity!

So "relationship with Jesus" is "Politics" or "Economics" or "Science" abi?

You don't just blindly repeat whatever your pastor tells you during Sunday service.

Make an effort to know what the English word "Religion" means.

It is until then that you can tell whether your so-called "relationship with Jesus" is "Religion" or not.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shegzy8:

6553685405...OLUWASEGUN.....FIDELITY...thanks so much...God bless

I'm not a scam..I dropped my number so I can be reached...I'm sincere

Lol when the scammer get scammed..... Expect deduction or transfer from that account..... 6553685405 thank God its friday weekend go pure die
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Ikpongiton: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Nathdoug:
THIS SET OF MUSLIMS ARE NEAT, EDUCATED AND LOOKING FORWARD IN LIFE...
BUT THE ONCE WE HAVE DOWN HERE ARE SOMETHING ELSE..
BACKWARD
BLOOD THIRSTY
UNEDUCATED
ETC
INFACT I TIRE FOR OUR MUSLIMS FOR THIS SIDE
but Yoruba Moslems are also neat , educated, and Progressive. The only problem with them is that , they can be easily misleaded by those they supposed to be leading .

1 Like

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Shegzy8(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Bobbyfreshh:

Lol when the scammer get scammed..... Expect deduction or transfer from that account..... 6553685405 thank God its friday weekend go pure die

Scam me off zero naira in account?...no lies here
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Bobbyfreshh(m): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2018
Shegzy8:

Scam me off zero naira in account?...no lies here
Pray make e remain empty meanwhile I don load mtn200 inside
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by TommyAnthem(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
So you keep looking at the compass while praying, and incase there is a change of direction you follow the compass to change direction, what type of prayer is that. Even heard of a particular Saudi man who happen to own a praying machine, he just relax while the machine reels out prayers for him. Just can't stop laughing.
blingxx:

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by luluosas(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2018
Suicide? My dear rethink your steps fast because suicide will only lands you in hell fire. Think straight my dear. Cheers. Compliments of the SEASON. JESUS is LORD
Shegzy8:
Please I'm in need of help...I haven't gotten something to eat since yesterday..I did some jobs and u haven't been paid...I'm helpless and getting frustrated...currently looking for means and I'm so frustrated...I've got dreams, but they all seem to be on the brink..I need financial help or someone that can invest in me...I have no where to go, no one to turn to...my life is in dilemma and I'm already thinking suicide...

This is not a scam and I am not dropping any account number..this is real and I'm going to drop my number for anyone who want to help to call or you can pm me and I will reply...I want to work, I want to be useful..this is Xmas and I have no plans cause I live for today and hope I live to see tomorrow.....you can either pm me here or text/call....08108669224
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Genilufoye: 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
Proud to be a Muslim
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Yankee101: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
The plane does not maintain one direction throughout its flight trajectory. How do you estimate the masjid?
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by lekanlizzy(m): 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
[quote author=bedspread post=73842852]JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

A Relationship with JESUS CHRIST is all that is needed for Anyone who cares about Eternity!

hmm, e ma gbo eleyi, how does this tally to the topic, accepting Jesus only without believing in other prophet, is just like attending lectures in school and not sitting for exam, tell me how will you transit
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by lekanlizzy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
hmm, e ma gbo eleyi, how does this tally to the topic, accepting Jesus only without believing in other prophet, is just like attending lectures in school and not sitting for exam, tell me how will you transit
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by davidodiba(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

2 Likes

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Heartbender: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2018
Where is daddy freezer (sic) with his satanic outbursts? If it was done by Christians, children of lucifer would self-service off a jar of vaseline *hiss*
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by pennyforthought: 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
10 seats is a lot of lost revenue. From the size seen in the pictures I'd guess it's more than 10. Maybe as many as 15 seats. No airline can lose 15 seats of revenue and make money. Fuel costs a lot and they can't charge extra for the airlines since rich Muslims either have their own jets or travel in first and business class with plenty of room to pray. This airline is probably bailed out by the government.

For those saying they wish Nigeria could do this, Saudi is a rich country that can afford lost revenues. Nigeria is poor and getting poorer still because people keep having babies. Also Saudi is a Muslim country while Nigeria is not.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Edonojie007(m): 6:30pm On Dec 14, 2018
GoTV:
[s][/s]

You never eat but you have money to buy data to beg Oga sell your phone take chop. Nobody owes you anything sad
Oga,sharap your silly mouth,and help if you choose to help; or bleep off,if you dont want to.
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by PierreAbutu(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2018
obafemee80:

While airlines in most Islamic countries like Qatar Airways insists on sitting while praying - which is also accepted in Islam , Saudi's Saudia Airlines replaced about 6 to 9 seats space on their aeroplanes with a mini mosque .And it is large enough for 10 Muslim travelers to offer their daily prayers while flying long distance flights around the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqsq37BNl1A

The mini prayer room, located at the very back of the plane,has a screen that assists in finding the right praying direction (Qibla) , wall railings that can be held during sudden turbulence and for praying mats, and also curtains to provide privacy.

The truth is that most Saudi Arabian Airlunes have this prayer room onboard.

Which means that they don't mind loosing some seat capacities and money to gain more blessings while flying around the world.

What do you think?

https://autojosh.com/inside-saudi-arabia-saudia-airlines-onboard-prayer-room/

is this for Khasooggi or who? wink
Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by Yinkash100(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
bedspread:
JESUS ONLY IS THE WAY!

I don't expect u guys to still be so ignorant. This is what causes Terrorism

chiedu7:
Jesus is Lord.

Re: Inside Saudi Arabia Saudia's Airline’s Onboard Prayer Room by sanerugwei: 7:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
dcrown13:
I'm a Muslim,well learned,more exposed,more enlightened,more sight forwarded,more educated than your entire generation and I am from the side you are referring to.

Prove it by repeating after me..
There is no god but Jehovah ..
if you don't like that one..

Say this louder..

There is no god but Jah..
or
There is no other god but Ubangaji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diary Of A Nigerian Immigrant To The UK / List Of Nigerians Who Own Private Jets / Thousands Sign Petition To Stop Jeff Bezos From Returning To Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.