Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo (39152 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Commanderinpips: 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2018
I think this freeze of a guy is seriously sick upstairs I just pray he will not get mad completely.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by naijacentric(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Before u attack freeze he is passing an indirect message to u dat dis pastors are not only thieves but occultic people not fit to be called pastors but as religion has made many nigerians mumu. We are blind!
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by merryossai(m): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
As a psychologist, I must admit this dude is suffering from BRS(Brain Relocation Syndrome), he now reason with his anus. Today freeze just made me look like a fool for listening to him all this while.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by EliteBeautyBlog(f): 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2018
Mumu freeze, em head Don freeze
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by femi4: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Wall gecko
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Olajah81: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Daddy Freeze my role MODEL..

Keep it up.....
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Sibrah: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
This guy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by kunleweb: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
kennygee:

The weed he's on has been laced with something stronger.

grin grin grin grin you wont kill me

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2018
kunleweb:

grin grin grin grin you wont kill me

Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
Interesting15:
This Antichrist
What will you call your FAKE NIGERIAN PASTORS
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Harpyeagle(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2018
What has he(daddy freeze) done for Christ? ...judging the members of the body of Christ here and there. I pray God will open his eyes to see the log of wood on his own eyes so he'd stop focusing/complaining abt the pair of glasses on someone else.

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Joshzion(m): 7:52pm On Dec 14, 2018
When I hear about this guy, the only thing I do is laugh. Some gullible pple will still believe him, you're preaching against tithe and you kept on paying till last month

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
naijacentric:
Before u attack freeze he is passing an indirect message to u dat dis pastors are not only thieves but occultic people not fit to be called pastors but as religion has made many nigerians mumu. We are blind!
See wetin person brain tell am to vomit with im buccal cavity cry cry E no go better for person wey do you this kyn thing. Isee undecided

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2018
Linda was bold enough to tell her story there’s a lesson in there for all of us but let’s be careful how we drag others to uplift others
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Compliant(m): 7:58pm On Dec 14, 2018
chuose2:
Adeboye is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by able20(m): 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
Daddy freeze really knows how to get attention even though his comments are senseless .
His funny jokes no matter how stupid it sounds is creating awareness which in return secure him a job.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by arrestdarrester: 7:59pm On Dec 14, 2018
This guy is just as handsome as the Antichrist featured in most movies about the end times. And he uses the platform of the Antichrist only too well.

Daddy Freeze, thou art not far from the Kingdom of...., Oh sorry, Apostasy.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by obembet(f): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kolombz:
This dude is suffering from a pitiable self delusion.
So because Linda ikeji helped disseminate his guileful "so called gospel",She has done more for the body of Christ than the aforementioned pastors?.Same hypocritical Linda ikeji who conned lot of impressionable girls into subscribing to radical feminism but in reality she was engaging in fornication?.His sentimental statement has totally discredited his "sheepie movement" as a farce.
From his write up,it can be inferred he is already beginning to see his message as the "true gospel".He should keep grovelling in self delusion.I really pity those who imbibe everything freeze says.They are oblivious to the fact that he is a hypocrite and a bloody attention seeker.

U make sense bro.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by kunleweb: 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
kennygee:

Lol

You look soso.sapiosexual.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by eneyoduke(m): 8:00pm On Dec 14, 2018
A plan to inherits her wedlock
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by donnie(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
I don't blame you. Its those backsliding Christians that listen to you that I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by djon78(m): 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2018
I am so sorry for those who praise sin.
Eternity is waiting for all these things.
God is real. God is not man.
God is a consuming fire.
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
There is a heaven to make and hell to escape

Most young people joke, play and commend sin. They don't fear God.
I am using this medium as a warning.
People are playing with there lives.

Isaiah 5 vs

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

22 Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink:

23 Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Lord of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

25 Therefore is the anger of the Lord kindled against his people, and he hath stretched forth his hand against them, and hath smitten them: and the hills did tremble, and their carcases were torn in the midst of the streets. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.

26 And he will lift up an ensign to the nations from far, and will hiss unto them from the end of the earth: and, behold, they shall come with speed swiftly:

27 None shall be weary nor stumble among them; none shall slumber nor sleep; neither shall the girdle of their loins be loosed, nor the latchet of their shoes be broken:

28 Whose arrows are sharp, and all their bows bent, their horses' hoofs shall be counted like flint, and their wheels like a whirlwind:

29 Their roaring shall be like a lion, they shall roar like young lions: yea, they shall roar, and lay hold of the prey, and shall carry it away safe, and none shall deliver it.

30 And in that day they shall roar against them like the roaring of the sea: and if one look unto the land, behold darkness and sorrow, and the light is darkened in the heavens thereof.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jayslicky:
Does anyone know where daddy freeze buys is weed from, I need to give my dog a little of it.
u sure say na ur dog you wan give?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Hannahbanana(f): 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2018
Pls his is man on drugs? He will just open his mouth n vomit � rubbish �.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by dallyemmy: 8:06pm On Dec 14, 2018
Comparing a stream with the ocean?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by JeromeBlack: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2018
I like Daddy Freeze but he is now turning into a babbling fool.

What nonsense is he saying? angry angry
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kolombz:
This dude is suffering from a pitiable self delusion.
So because Linda ikeji helped disseminate his guileful "so called gospel",She has done more for the body of Christ than the aforementioned pastors?.Same hypocritical Linda ikeji who conned lot of impressionable girls into subscribing to radical feminism but in reality she was engaging in fornication?.His sentimental statement has totally discredited his "sheepie movement" as a farce.
From his write up,it can be inferred he is already beginning to see his message as the "true gospel".He should keep grovelling in self delusion.I really pity those who imbibe everything freeze says.They are oblivious to the fact that he is a hypocrite and a bloody attention seeker.

You deserve an accolade

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Adakintroy: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Adakintroy: 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
Freeze may be on the right part but that is not always enough. Right now he us sounding desperate. Like a ass licker. I don't even think Linda believes that comparism is true.

Freeze should be careful. Critism is easy. So easy that you can be caught in its trap. In the end you are know and labeled a critic. That's all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Slams Celebrities Who Went To Peter & Paul Okoye’s Birthday Separately / KCEE Pictured Directing Traffic In Berlin.. / Davido Pictured With Aubameyang At AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.