Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo (39009 Views)

Linda Ikeji Has A Dream Pool That Nobody Uses / Kemi Olunloyo: 'Linda Ikeji Has No Womb, Can't Have Kids, Was Never Pregnant" / Charly Boy: "Linda Ikeji Has Been Burnt So Many Times By Useless Wayo Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by shogsman(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2018
I'm not religious, but I gotta say, this freeze talks like an 8 year old.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 14, 2018
lexy2014:

What has Linda's story got 2do her doing more 4 Christianity than Adeboye&oyedepo?
I don’t agree with freezes take on this at all just staying that we should stop putting others down to glorify others I’m referring to using other peoples names who have nothing to do with the whole thing just to weigh in
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2018
Neatly used Samsung galaxy s6 edge available for 33,000. But it has a slight pink line on its screen when on as seen below but doesn't affect . Dm 08082457319 for more details.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Offpoint: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Are you serious? shocked

Haaa if this is true na e be say na God save me o, been thinking of doing deal with him o
Don't ever do any Adsense deal with anyone on nairaland, 97% of them here are scammers including that idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Enemyofpeace: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
How old were you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies"
Don't lie ooooo
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Xisnin(m): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
naijacentric:
keep shut if u av no good thing to say
You are obviously a worse human being but you think calling others occultic make you sound intelligent.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by sweetrace(f): 11:15pm On Dec 14, 2018
Kolombz:
This dude is suffering from a pitiable self delusion.
So because Linda ikeji helped disseminate his guileful "so called gospel",She has done more for the body of Christ than the aforementioned pastors?.Same hypocritical Linda ikeji who conned lot of impressionable girls into subscribing to radical feminism but in reality she was engaging in fornication?.His sentimental statement has totally discredited his "sheepie movement" as a farce.
From his write up,it can be inferred he is already beginning to see his message as the "true gospel".He should keep grovelling in self delusion.I really pity those who imbibe everything freeze says.They are oblivious to the fact that he is an hypocrite and a bloody attention seeker.

Radical feminism is totally different from sexual abstinence.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Droofy: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2018
Why de hell does this lunatic have to make front page
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by lereinter(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
Christianity is real religion of peace

imagine if this mad man has tried all his heresies with our bombers neighbours

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by sweetrace(f): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2018
myners007:
Freez will surely be condemned for blasphemy

There’s no condemnation for those that are in Christ Jesus.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Vinstel: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2018
Freeze is a Clown
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by greatman247(m): 11:53pm On Dec 14, 2018
newsynews:

This guy is a fraudster, He will high-jack your adsense account.

Beware

Shut up because he didn't support pastors? You guys are something else, everyone has different views, don't expect everyone to have the same view as you or don't expect everyone to support what you support...this is a public space where we can all have any opinion. Learn to deal with people with a contrary view from yours. Have you dealt with this guy before to know if he is truly a fraudster? Proof it or shut up now.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by jaxxy(m): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2018
Kolombz:
This dude is suffering from a pitiable self delusion.
So because Linda ikeji helped disseminate his guileful "so called gospel",She has done more for the body of Christ than the aforementioned pastors?.Same hypocritical Linda ikeji who conned lot of impressionable girls into subscribing to radical feminism but in reality she was engaging in fornication?.His sentimental statement has totally discredited his "sheepie movement" as a farce.
From his write up,it can be inferred he is already beginning to see his message as the "true gospel".He should keep grovelling in self delusion.I really pity those who imbibe everything freeze says.They are oblivious to the fact that he is an hypocrite and a bloody attention seeker.

Fighting an establishment is never easy u must have a solid conviction of the truth in you. Freeze may not always be correct like many pastors also err bt if nothing else he has opened up and shed light to many assumptions in Christianity and atleast awakened Christians to diligently read and study themselves and know the truth. He’s not say u should take his word for it bt actually check and reference with ur scriptures. 80% of Christians don’t even understand the scriptures beyond what pastor says So how can the ask questions.

Jesus fought an establishment, The Pharisees and sadducees. They accused him of blasphemy and tagged him the enemy of religion. Jesus himself entertained questions from all and even those who tried to test him he answered appropriately so when I see so called Christain turning to hurling insults at freeze for asking or questioning certain doctrines I wonder if these people are real followers or Christ or Christians or they are just loose religious touts and fanatics.

The Christianity I know has nothing to hide or be defensive about and is open to knowledge.

U attack linda as a fornicator bt do u know how many shud know better usher, choristers and pastors in sm if these churches do worse than linda?? I know a few of them.

@topic I don’t totally agree with freeze on this.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by naijacentric(m): 12:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Xisnin:

You are obviously a worse human being but you think calling others occultic make you sound intelligent.
SMH.
shut it if u cant do ur research i am sorry for u pastor worshipper
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by saucemanny(m): 5:50am On Dec 15, 2018
EzegeNG:
Controversial OAP Daddy Freeze has taken to his official handle to celebrate Linda Ikeji for her effort in the propagation of Christianity and equally applauded her for doing wonders for the body of Christ than Adeboye, Eneche and others.

Read his post below;

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/linda-ikeji-has-done-more-for-the-body-of-christ-than-adeboye-others-daddyfreeze/

freeze dey mad mad mad...
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by sparta(f): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2018
This guy's mouth is like lawma truck. Every time he opens it, it is filth that comes out. Who raised a man this way? Good thing his wife took the kids away. They shouldn't be around such a foul mouthed person. Tufiakwa
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by lexy2014: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2018
solasoulmusic:
I don’t agree with freezes take on this at all just staying that we should stop putting others down to glorify others I’m referring to using other peoples names who have nothing to do with the whole thing just to weigh in
OK..have a great weekend
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by adoniza(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2018
slimdamatrix1:
I'm sick of this man, literally!

Freeze is sick of foolish people too, literally.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by adoniza(m): 9:04am On Dec 15, 2018
henryobinna:
You see the problem I have with social media?

Giving attention to worst kind of creatures we have on the planet.

Very despicable people like Freeze should not be allowed to talk to more than one person, and that one person must be his shrink, but guess what? Here we are... Comparing two men of God with Linda Ikeji?

What even gave Freeze the audacity to comment on matters concerning Christianity?

why not he venture into commenting on Islam and we'll see his dumb skull on a stake on the same social media

That same problem with social media is what enables a creature like you to have a say on a topic you know absolutely nothing about
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by adoniza(m): 9:07am On Dec 15, 2018
Interesting15:
This Antichrist
What's wrong with being an Antichrist? Aren't you a satanist?
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2018
lexy2014:

OK..have a great weekend
you too
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Ezonman(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2018
Freezer or whatever you are called, you better repent now! Or doom await you for having no single respect for Men of God.
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by Ayobami7(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by julioralph(m): 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
How please? Via rumour mongering
Re: Daddy Freeze: Linda Ikeji Has Done More For Christ Than Adeboye, Oyedepo by GreatLion(m): 10:02am On Dec 16, 2018
This guy is a living demon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jaywon Lifting Banky W Falling Campaign Billboards / Gifty Powers Married For The Second Time / Larry Williams: I Am Currently Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.