Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her (82107 Views)

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 15, 2018
frankmoney:
Make sure he goes to jail
Baba go solo jail na suffa...oooooh!!
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by R0ckefeller: 1:14am On Dec 15, 2018
stanley000:
Dating boys done turn yahoo to another tin, they have finally cast the game, from Rituals to pants to bra to name a few. There are other several departments in scam but it is dating that has so far been the nuisance.... Awon Dada gang, that's their symbol. Dada and iPhone

Gee na brainwork but dating is ritual coz even as at 2007 dating has already stopped paying.
bros hope say you go fit enlighten the youngings more lol
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by willyo(m): 1:31am On Dec 15, 2018
dollytino4real:
oji kokose ole thiefers
Are u Urhobo?
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Abudu2000(m): 3:17am On Dec 15, 2018
mogbojaiye:

common sense is a word I have hardly seen d white man use
Only for nigeria u will see dat d word is mentioned every 15 seconds in every hux hold

We made the white people to find it difficult trusting a stranger online

Try communicate with a white lady and just mention u are from nigeria bro it is a good by, ,,,she go just delete u or close her account permanently and open another one......

We don misuse the word trust, ,,,,
why are always being a coward every single opportunity you be had to say something reasonable? you aren't even talking about what they did to Africa, going by your words it's almost like history never happened. listen, if not the constant threats from the whites to impose sanctions u tink even our leaders are really angry with yahooboys? use Ur sense at times and stop being a bitch

1 Like

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Abudu2000(m): 3:18am On Dec 15, 2018
Arianno:
Serve him right. Fraud doesn't pay
wake up!!
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Hoodbilonia: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2018
she must be an australian
if u scam australian women
e don be.
dem go trace u reach house
daz y i dont do come and marry
and my payments are all in btc
its nt abt working hard
but working smart
street

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by nedubest(m): 4:10am On Dec 15, 2018
this woman no get chill o
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Arianno(m): 4:15am On Dec 15, 2018
Abudu2000:
wake up!!
Wake up from what?
Or does fraud actually pay at the end?
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by philip0906(m): 4:25am On Dec 15, 2018
blunt:
[s]Over 400years of slavery (100% free labour, sex, entertainment etc ) Our ancestors paid with their blood.....get the Bleep back to your country lady.[/s]..........I have this smart home(Fully automated +swimming pool) for a desperate sale in a well secured estate behind Orchid hotel Lekki Lagos....
contact me 08037890776
You bloody criminal...You still have the guts to put up a house for sale? With your earlier comment, you might defraud a potential buyer of his/her hard earned money
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by philip0906(m): 4:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Abudu2000:
[s]why are always being a coward every single opportunity you be had to say something reasonable? you aren't even talking about what they did to Africa, going by your words it's almost like history never happened. listen, if not the constant threats from the whites to impose sanctions u tink even our leaders are really angry with yahooboys? use Ur sense at times and stop being a bitch[/s]
Lol...look at this criminal trying to use slave trade to justify criminality. Would you be hauled into prison because your grandparents were once convicted criminals?
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by mechanics(m): 4:42am On Dec 15, 2018
Good for them.
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Tolubory(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Nice one, But why dem paint that man face now? Abi na my Phone!
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Emac34: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2018
stanley000:
Dating boys done turn yahoo to another tin, they have finally cast the game, from Rituals to pants to bra to name a few. There are other several departments in scam but it is dating that has so far been the nuisance.... Awon Dada gang, that's their symbol. Dada and iPhone

Gee na brainwork but dating is ritual coz even as at 2007 dating has already stopped paying.
So what are you now doing cos it's still paying

1 Like

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by ManchesterBlack: 6:23am On Dec 15, 2018
stanley000:

Oga dating is still paying till tomorrow. My close padi collected $100,000 last week clean job. Work no be rituals, work na tools, update and packaging!

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by anambraamaka: 6:28am On Dec 15, 2018
ManchesterBlack:

Oga dating is still paying till tomorrow. My close padi collected $100,000 last week clean job. Work no be rituals, work na tools, update and packaging!

Which country pay
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by ManchesterBlack: 6:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Deltatoto:
the boy no chop am well who dem chop no Dey c eye go find who chop am

Confam!
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by ManchesterBlack: 6:33am On Dec 15, 2018
anambraamaka:

Which country pay

You nor need know, dem nor dey drop update like that
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by rhektor(m): 6:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
How old were you when you realised the word POLICE stands for "Public Officer for Legal Investigations and Criminal Emergencies"
Don't lie ooooo

Police is a word on its own it is not an acronym stop this nonsense

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by shurleybaby: 6:41am On Dec 15, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by shurleybaby: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2018
martineverest:
most scammers in Ghana are Nigerians
Please stop demeaning Nigerians for once! They even said he's Ghanaian, yet you just want to keep bringing Nigerians down...
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by McKay12: 7:14am On Dec 15, 2018
ednut1:
The word police comes from the Greek politeia meaning government, which came to mean its civil administration. Stop spreading lies. Legal investigations are they lawyers
My guy thank you very much, the first time i saw that nonsense, i felt like giving that idiot a hot slap for exhibiting such arrogance in stupidity.
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by feelzie(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2018
pls nairalanders kindly download my latest songs titled "let me " and " missing U....just google my name Feelzie with the titles. n download.... thanks
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nostradamus: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2018
lonlytroy:
Ghana.. crime covering country, their citizens are worst than Nigeria Guymen
big lie!!! Nigeria seem to be made for crime. At least in this story, the cops work hand-in-hand with the woman to catch the culprit,if na Naija,all the guy need is just reason the police with some couple thousand notes and watch the case die a natural death.

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nostradamus: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Antichristus:

COUNTLESS INSTANCES EXIST WHEN NON-NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN NABBED FOR FRAUD IN EUROPE AND ELSEWHERE ONLY FOR THEM TO CLAIM NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP BECAUSE NIGERIAN PASSPORT WAS FREELY OBTAINABLE BY EVERY DICK, TOM AND HARRY FROM GHANA, SIERRA LEONE, LIBERIA, TOGO, KENYA. ETC. THIS PHENOMENON HAS AIDED THE CRIMINALISATION OF NIGERIANS IN DIASPORA.
Wait oo Bros, you mean Nigerian passport can be easily obtained than other African countries?
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Amaechi5(m): 11:23am On Dec 15, 2018
Buahaha this one mean oo, she is one of a kind.

Learn capital market examples here https://afribankonline.com/capital-market-examples-informative-guide/
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by dollytino4real(f): 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
willyo:

Are u Urhobo?
yes, y asked
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abudu2000:
why are always being a coward every single opportunity you be had to say something reasonable? you aren't even talking about what they did to Africa, going by your words it's almost like history never happened. listen, if not the constant threats from the whites to impose sanctions u tink even our leaders are really angry with yahooboys? use Ur sense at times and stop being a bitch

Oga first of all if u want to quote me plssss DONT INSULT ME I assume u are educated .

Now back to d question .if the black Americans where to take ur so called history by saying since Americans turned us to slave years back now let's kill any whites we see on d road.......wat would have been ur expression by now..........oga history has been made, ,,,,move on and stop putting ur forefather loads on your head, ,,,,,,

Am not sure they even took your forefathers as slave ,cus if day did u wouldn't be in nigeria by now

So stop saying trash your own forefather were not slave day heed under plantain leave while others were been taking as slave
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by willyo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
dollytino4real:
yes, y asked
Cos I am...
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by dollytino4real(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
willyo:

Cos I am...
ok nice to hear dat
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by willyo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok nice to hear dat
Alright. Safe!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Zimbabwean Prostitute Arrested After Sex With 2 Underage Boys / Doreen Smith: Mahama Sakara Sex Scandal, Attempted Rape In Ghana (Leaked Audio) / Woman Jumps Into Lagoon From Maza-Maza Bridge In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.