Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,756 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her (82361 Views)

Police Arrest “Yahoo Boys” For Burying New Born Baby In Rivers / Lady Being Pacified After A Fake Prophet Duped Her Of N2m, Today(Pics) / Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
UnknownT:
Try am for Naija, na even the police go tell the yahoo guy say maga Don come Naija
Not true
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Cityguy: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
The guy gentle fast fast. Bush meat don catch the hunter.
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jewingle:
Haha I find the video very hilarious. First of all let me explain something most people don’t know about the scenario here. He was using himself for the work. It was live work nothing like fake documents or white man picture. It’s called “facee”. White women are crazy about black guys so he has promised her marriage and many other crazy stuffs. Sometimes through this method you see young guys travel abroad and and become citizens through the help of the woman by marrying her (usually just a decoy for the guy) to make everything look real. The problem here is he was foolish enough to stop communication with the woman. She felt betrayed and hurt so she traced him. How she was able to find him. He used his pictures and perhaps sent her address of where he lives. Everything is real in the work. It’s normal even in Nigeria u see young guys chase after old rich women. What we call sugar mummy. The matter long sha make I stop here

Hmm, this guy u go good oh. Make we reason nah. Make i DM u?
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Dabiridamilare:

How old were u when u discovered that the person who told u POLICE is an acronym is a fool.
Is the word POLICE truly an acronym or u just sat down and formed nonsense to feed the public or u just copied and pasted it here without making any research.
Now consider the following acronyms for police also
and I pasted his comment in a WhatsApp group. I never took my time to check grin
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Antichristus: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nostradamus:
Wait oo Bros, you mean Nigerian passport can be easily obtained than other African countries?

“Art thou only a stranger in Jerusalem, and hast not known the things which have happened there in these days.” Years ago, before passport digitalising, 100% valid and genuine Nigerian passports were sold on the streets of London.
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Tabbaz(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2018
Arianno:
Serve him right. Fraud doesn't pay
but you are also a fraudster

pheonixdld2:
Good day folks.,
Please avoid the username arianno with phone number 07014223712. He is a bloody scammer and bandit.
I made a post that I want to buy neteller here on Saturday and he chatted, long story short I sent funds for $50 worth and since then oga is still waiting for the alert from his wema bank.....only to now thoroughly search about him to find out he is a cheap thief.
Please let's be careful.
I have told him I will be his last victim and that his a promise. Mumu boy na you go soon dey call me to return my small money....
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Ugosample(m): 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
ZombieTAMER:
Na hungry white woman...

Just because of 8million naira

Modified : for all the idiots quoting me... How much did you think the woman will spend coming down to Ghana with her hubby... Visa.. Flight ticket... Accommodation.. Inoculation.. Etc

My point is ... This is a vindictive old woman who would rather burn down her house and give it out to the less privileged...

I have seen instances where... Supposed victims of internet fraud give out more money knowing its a scam.. Advising these boys to get into something meaningful with the money... Wishing them well.. Knowing fully well Africa is a hell's kitchen ...

Finally.... Fraud is evil .. It pays to be up right

sometimes you do this things to teach these criminals a lesson

Africa is hell 's kitchen indeed

But then

what do these fools use the money they get from these scams for

Wasteful spending to show off and carry women

Black man black sense

1 Like

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Ugosample(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019

Bro that's the trust day were brought up with from child hood

If their papa tell them say day go buy the bicycle if day pass their exam , ,,,d parents will do just dat, ,,,,,
Not after passing their exam, ,,,papa go say food way u day chop Shae na ur head day bring am come table

Wen u train ur child dat witch does not exist, ,,,and he grows up, ,,,he will definitely find it difficult to believe dat witchcraft exist

You have said it all

It's the trust and values they were raised with

Such is not common in hell fire annex (Nigeria)
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 12, 2020
Lizzysamuel:
An internet fraudster aka Yahoo-boy got the shock of his life after a white woman he duped came all the way from her country to have him arrested.

A white lady has done the unthinkable by causing the arrest of a male internet fraudster known locally as a ‘sakawa’ boy in Ghana, AdomNews has reported.

The white lady had been defrauded for so many years by the Ghanaian whose name has been identified as Solomon Attah.

According to a video report the ‘sakawa’ boy (internet fraudster/Yahoo-boys) reportedly extorted over 20,000 euros (GHC 113,000) from the white lady in question years back.

After extorting so much from the lady he cut ties with her. So the lady with another white guy who appeared to be her new boyfriend/husband did all they could to track Solomon and his boys down.

From the video, one can see that they contacted the Criminal Investigations Department down here in Ghana.

So after getting to know where Solomon and his crew lived to carry-out their dubious scams, they paid them a surprise visit at home.

Solomon and his crew attempted to bolt after realising that their cup was full but the police personnel were quick enough to capture them. They were handcuffed and paraded to the police station.

The white guy demanded that Attah paid part or the full amount of money he extorted.

Solomon said he’s ready to do that. There was a car parked in the compound which he could be heard saying that he’ll sell for 10,000 Euros—that’ll cover half of the amount.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/white-woman-flies-all-the-way-from-her-country-to-arrest-yahoo-boy-who-duped-her/

L

She should of just saved herself the airfare n let him be. Her fault for being a fool and he just trying to survive. Not saying it's a good thing to fraud someone breaking her heart in the process but she should have been wiser. Silly woman.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 12, 2020
[quote author=mytime24 post=73852411]Bush meat don catch hunter cheesy[/quote

Hahaha
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 12, 2020
gideon1971:
Ghanaian G boys will be like
"Bros if I scam you now, hope u will not come to my father's house to arrest me.

White people will be forming paparazzi like
" try it now, I will not only arrest you, I will arrest ur kindred

Hahaha those little kids faces look like they seeing a ghost �

1 Like

Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 20, 2020

She should of just saved herself the airfare n let him be. Her fault for being a fool and he just trying to survive. Not saying it's a good thing to fraud someone breaking her heart in the process but she should have been wiser. Silly woman.
She tried to teach the scammer a lesson. Waste of time and money, he and same as him never learn. She should teach to other women to block scammers. More women learn, more scammers don't get anything and go broke.
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Femolalllala: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
willyo:

Alright.
Safe!!!

Good for them and make sure you send them to jail. FinanceSprout Blog
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Nobody: 3:29am On Mar 01, 2022
KwadjoBoy:
As a citizen of the republic of Ghana I declare these ones to be unclaimed

My brother, these ones are original Ashanti boys
Re: White Woman Flies To Ghana To Arrest Yahoo Boy Who Duped Her by Lindodo20: 9:01pm On Mar 02, 2022
ZombieTAMER:
Na hungry white woman...

Just because of 8million naira

Modified : for all the idiots quoting me... How much did you think the woman will spend coming down to Ghana with her hubby... Visa.. Flight ticket... Accommodation.. Inoculation.. Etc

My point is ... This is a vindictive old woman who would rather burn down her house and give it out to the less privileged...

I have seen instances where... Supposed victims of internet fraud give out more money knowing its a scam.. Advising these boys to get into something meaningful with the money... Wishing them well.. Knowing fully well Africa is a hell's kitchen ...

Finally.... Fraud is evil .. It pays to be up right

You're a fool bro. Too many of your likes are a serious setback for any nation...you shouldn't even be allowed to vote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student / Update: Chinasa Sofia Nkwegu Murdered In Anambra / Cultist, Sikiru Samuel 'Samora' Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.