Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Lizzie Velasquez​: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The World - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzie Velasquez​: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The World (1050 Views)

Do You Remember The Ugliest Woman In The World? See Recent Pictures Of Her / Check Out The Photos Of The Woman Labelled As The Ugliest Woman In The World / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lizzie Velasquez​: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The World by TyroneP(m): 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2018
Lizzie Velasquez​ stumbled upon a video of herself titled "the ugliest woman in the world" when she was 17 years old.  

Spurred on by insults about her appearance, the motivational speaker and anti-bullying campaigner has dedicated her life to talking openly about her extremely rare genetic disorder.

The 28-year-old can't gain weight, she has never weighed more than 29kg, despite consuming a whopping 6000 calories every day. She is blind in her right eye, which began to cloud over when she was four, and vision impaired in her left.

Lizzie Velasquez is a motivational speaker and famous YouTuber.

There's a problem with the aortic valve in her heart, a risk that it "might dilate to the point of abruptly rupturing," she reveals in her new book, Dare to be Kind.

Re: Lizzie Velasquez​: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The World by extralargehead(m): 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congratulations to her.What an award!!!
Re: Lizzie Velasquez​: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The World by Hadeya(m): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2018
Congratulations to her
Re: Lizzie Velasquez​: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The World by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2018
Omoo
Re: Lizzie Velasquez​: Meet The Ugliest Woman In The World by LuciferOluwaWah: 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2018
TyroneP:
There's a problem with the aortic valve in her heart, a risk that it "might dilate to the point of abruptly rupturing," she reveals in her new book, Dare to be Kind.

When will this happen?
What triggers it?

Please I need to know so I can help hasten this process ASAP.

And I'll be doing her a massive favour even though I don't want recognition / reward for it.
Just imagine the number of innocent people this deformed scaphocephiliac must have scarred for life with her ugly visage.

I blame her gutless parents for not ending this horror show minutes after it begun.

*spits angry

(1) (Reply)

Live Updates From Davido 02 Arena Concert In London / Pictures Of Flavour Enjoying Himself At The Swimming Pool / So Many People Lie On The Gram– Timaya Calls Out Celebrities Who Live Fake Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.