Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (83076 Views)

Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / Tinubu Reacts To Osinbajo Performance At VP Debate, Blast PDP / PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by deomelllo: 4:03am On Dec 15, 2018
echelons:

I've been ignoring the pettiness of Nigerians on this forum.

He said Nigeria has 2M cars, NBS said 12M cars? Who knows the REAL figure? Do we even know the actual population of human beings in Nigeria. These figures are used in perspective.
That's not even the point when he mentioned that figure. The real issue is that about #480B was budgeted for Education in Nigeria, and over #1Tr was budgeted for fuel subsidy! Fuel that how many cars use? Fuel that how many generators use.
Could we have used that 1Tr to solve power challenge? Could we have invested it in Education, in health?
No, that's not the point you guys want to listen to, you want to fight petty fight of whether Nigeria has 2million cars or not.

Nigeria is the 3rd most dangerous countries in the world in terms of terrorism!
What does it matter who Numbers 1&2 are. What if they are UK and Germany, would it have made any difference?
What if it's Iraq and Not Iran? Would it have made us less dangerous?

I cringe at how shallow we have become as a country.

1. Sadly for Peter Obi, the main take away from the just concluded VP debate is Peter Obi lying, this is what Nigerians are talking about.

2. Leaders should be able to make their point without lying or trying to deceive the people they are trying to lead and the people don't want lying and dishonest leaders.

3. It is clear to Nigerians that Peter Obi is a liar and every time he opens his mouth, he lies. Peter Obi lied a few days ago that his account was frozen by a government agency, but he refused to show proof or even name the agency.

4 Peter Obi lied about not owning a house outside his state, but he is the owner of a mansion in London, he lied about expensive wristwatch and so on.

5, Peter Obi is self-destructive because he is a prolific liar and a dishonest human being and lying is his main problem, not what you are ranting about.

6. If you love Peter Obi, tell him to stop lying.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Guestlander: 4:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Peter Obi the next vice president of China.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Juliearth(f): 4:34am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin

I would rather vote a liar who can deliver,than vote an honest man whose political prowess is less to noting and can't even get this country working. Belief you me, tjere is no honest man on earth. Are you honest? Obasanjo was not 100 percent honest, his hands were not clean but you and I know on how he delivered as a president. Yaradua wasn't an honest man either,but I am sure you know he would have been a great leader. You better look beyond these inconsequential sentiments a d vote with your head. Vote the clueless one back and I can assure you that the mess we are I. Now will triple,if not quadruple.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Stanslim22: 4:37am On Dec 15, 2018
Fool. He was using China as a case study. Would you want him to use Chad republic?
China development happened over night. You better travel there and see how a nation is supposed to be despite their population.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by deomelllo: 4:44am On Dec 15, 2018
[s]
Juliearth:

I would rather vote a liar who can deliver,than vote an honest man whose political prowess is less to noting and can't even get this country working. Belief you me, tjere is no honest man on earth. Are you honest? Obasanjo was not 100 percent honest, his hands were not clean but you and I know on how he delivered as a president. Yaradua wasn't an honest man either,but I am sure you know he would have been a great leader. You better look beyond these inconsequential sentiments a d vote with your head. Vote the clueless one back and I can assure you that the mess we are I. Now will triple,if not quadruple.
[/s]

We, of course, know that Igbos love, defend and support liars, crooked and corrupt people and Peter Obi himself is a lying and prolific lying ipob.

What's new?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Guestlander: 4:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Stanslim22:
Fool. He was using China as a case study. Would you want him to use Chad republic?
China development happened over night. You better travel there and see how a nation is supposed to be despite their population.

Perhaps he should have told us how many Chinese officials were jailed or in some cases executed in the last ten years for corruption. By comparison he could have told us how many were prosecuted in the 16 years his party was in power.

Then he could have rounded it up by explaining to us how unbridled corruption is the main cause of many of our economic problems and why we should reward his party with another four years.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Tareq1105: 5:26am On Dec 15, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Osibanjo is no match for Peter Obi on leadership and economic matters. Have you observed that since this debate PDP are praising Obi for his great performance while APC knowing how terrible Osibanjo performed lean on blaming and castigating Peter Obi.

Do you expect co-looters to praise Osinbajo?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Tareq1105: 5:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Juliearth:

A liar can only deliver lies and deceit
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by awoluyi(m): 5:35am On Dec 15, 2018
"You can not close your shop while you chase away a thief." Said Peter Obi.

"You will have no shop if you allow all the inventory in your shop to be stollen." Prof Osinbajo.

Both Obi and Osinbajo are very aware of the fact that there are plunderers of our commonwealth.
2019 Election is a contest between the theives and the impoverished masses.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by oshokomole: 5:35am On Dec 15, 2018
[s]
globemoney01:
Drama as VP candidate of PDP forgets he's campaigning as VP of Nigeria and begins campaigning for VP of China grin grin
[/s]Let's hope you don't commit suicide when Atiku/obi wins on February.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by echelons(m): 6:00am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

1. Sadly for Peter Obi, the main take away from the just concluded VP debate is Peter Obi lying, this is what Nigerians are talking about.

2. Leaders should be able to make their point without lying or trying to deceive the people they are trying to lead and the people don't want lying and dishonest leaders.

3. It is clear to Nigerians that Peter Obi is a liar and every time he opens his mouth, he lies. Peter Obi lied a few days ago that his account was frozen by a government agency, but he refused to show proof or even name the agency.

4 Peter Obi lied about not owning a house outside his state, but he is the owner of a mansion in London, he lied about expensive wristwatch and so on.

5, Peter Obi is self-destructive because he is a prolific liar and a dishonest human being and lying is his main problem, not what you are ranting about.

Oh Lord..

I didn't know I quoted a zombie.. sorry Bros.

I'm out, bye.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by FraQture(m): 6:17am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin

Guy you are dull..
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Ziggylady(f): 6:21am On Dec 15, 2018
ayzTIGER:
Osibanjo is no match for Peter Obi on leadership and economic matters. Have you observed that since this debate PDP are praising Obi for his great performance while APC knowing how terrible Osibanjo performed lean on blaming and castigating Peter Obi.

You are right,APC losers have given up on their 'mere commissiioner' Osunbade embarassed....They are only interested in Peter Obi because they kmow his popularity and by extention PDP has soared since the debate..

Poor APC cry
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by globemoney01: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2018
oshokomole:
[s][/s]Let's hope you don't commit suicide when Atiku/obi wins on February.
Same to you when they lose

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Cajal(m): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2018
unitysheart:
Asked how he will perform as a VP and he started ranting about China.
....he doesn't know anything ..are we in china
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Cajal(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2018
NessaBoo:
Please who's the current ambassador to China??

He needs to handover his portfolio and job to Mr Obi. grin

Peter Obi obviously crammed, he came to distort facts with crammed figures. He wasn't naturally and intuitively fluent.
...peter obiculiars
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Raylight2(m): 6:30am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin
who counted them? can't u see everybody is lying?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Cajal(m): 6:32am On Dec 15, 2018
Strikethem:
How the electricity be in pdp 16year mr AMC
....their God fathers looted that dry
OBJ AND OTHER ATIKULOOSERS
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by freemi(m): 6:37am On Dec 15, 2018
globemoney01:
Drama as VP candidate of PDP forgets he's campaigning as VP of Nigeria and begins campaigning for VP of China grin grin
BMCs ur mentality wl alwys tke ths country bkwards. Hw cn u dicuz solutns to nigeria sick economy n nt mentn china whch is 1 of d bigest economy?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 15, 2018
CilicMarin:
And Keyamo Reacts also.. grin grin

Did China turn it's economy around in 16 years? If yes, can we say the APC has matched the pace of the Chinese turn around at the 3 year Mark?

Btw the APC is full of former PDP men. Can they honestly expect the same turn around in 16byears if given the opportunity?

Anyway belle face politicians making noise on the interner

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by kenex4ever(m): 7:02am On Dec 15, 2018
PhenomenalMorgan:
cheesycheesy
To be unbaised both osinbanjo and obi did well, i got shocked when Osinbanjo said we produce 90% of the rice we consumed shockedshocked that was a serious own goal, especially after the agric minister made dis claim so time ago but was rebuffed moments later by the thailand amb. To Nigeria, dont people learn from others mistakes
when a pastor starts telling lies with ease
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by spicyjoe: 7:07am On Dec 15, 2018
LabuleofNigeria:
This is the real "AFRICAN CHINA". werey,
Na theives dey sabi figures pass o. STAY WOKE NAIJA !!!
These set of people will sell Nig to China if elected.

PYO/PMB all the way
Is just a matter of time for PYO/PMB to give China reciept for the sales of Nigeria to them. The huge amount they borrowed from China is an indirect sales of the country already.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Cantonese: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

grin grin grin

Keyamo and his likes who do not understand the word 'shame' should keep quiet please. When APC made campaign promises in 2015 we all thought that we had seen the light at the end of the tunnel. Same way Buhari blamed Shagari in 1983 until he was removed, today it is Jonathan/PDP. Does he have to wait for 100 years before reducing petrol price or electricity in 6 months of office promised by Fashola? Why did he not wait for the 16 years before travelling to treat himself when he promised to stop medical tourism?
I always said it that APC had two things going for them in 2015 namely:
1. The desire of everyone for Jonathan to go.
2. Charm/juju/bewitchment.

If not for those we will not have people in power today who cannot tolerate criticism. We will not have people in power today who want to give suffering but do not want to receive.

If some so called professionals are not benefitting finacially and seriously too from a bad government with bad policies they will not remain there today.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by revolt(m): 7:14am On Dec 15, 2018
deomelllo:

I dont get this. The debate was like a job interview. Obi technically broke down solutions he was bringing up in simple terms, the dynamics of his strategies and illustrations painted the true picture of why what this government is doing will not work and he proferred solutions in most cases. Osinbajo ofcos is an orator and as we all know it's practically impossible to defend this administrations ineptitude. I give thumbs up to osinbajo as a debater...and did anybody see his application of verbiage. That guy is just in the wrong government. He was putting up a good defense against the numerous combos he faced. I wish he was president any ways he chose the wrong team......he goes jooo
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by Fostercat(m): 7:18am On Dec 15, 2018
NessaBoo:
Please who's the current ambassador to China??

He needs to handover his portfolio and job to Mr Obi. grin

Peter Obi obviously crammed, he came to distort facts with crammed figures. He wasn't naturally and intuitively fluent.

Show me fluency in this your post now cheesy
Orue!!!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2018
PHILipu1:

If we are to follow China way,majority of PDP members would have been hanged by now because of what they did from 1999/to 2015
Same with military officers,Buhari would have been no more by now
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by NessaBoo(f): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2018
safarigirl:
there is no proper statistics in this country

That you have a National Bureau, does not mean you have proper stats. Do you even know how many people are in this country? Do you know how many prisoners we have? Ex-convicts? Sexual offenders? Foreigners? We have a Malian as a sitting governor, is NBS counting him as Nigerian or as an immigrant?

This country does not keep proper statistics, so, asking anyone to come with statistics made up by NBS is laughable, because any numbers you see in this country is a rough estimate, it is not the correct number.

The man said "Over 2 million cars" that could be up to 11 million, or 50 million. It is an open statement, it is not a certain one. So, if that is what some choose to nitpick, it just goes to show that some have a wasted education.

You call an offshoot of almost 10million an open statement-You're right! It is an open statement and one of the most eerie things things I've come to really hate about Nigerians is our affinity for double standard to justify our disposition whenever we see fit just to skew opinions on our side, heaven knows Buhari has floundered and I'm certain a lot of people would have really enjoyed deriding him and mocking him for such a blooper, (chiefly because he's Jubril, how could he remember the stats, he's a clone!!)

Now, The NBS is still Nigeria's custodian of all official stats on socio economic and macro economic indicators, they might not have the definite figures like you rightly posited, trust me, no country really does and that was what prompted Mark Twain to make the famous quotes: There are three kind of lies- Lies, damn lies and statistics.

But still that doesn't mean we do away with them because they remain an intergral part of policy formulation and I'm certain Mr Obi will still rely heavily on this adjudged "laughable" NBS stats because they play an undeniable role in National development.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Strikethem:
How many cars are in nigeia. I heard your obi said 2milla cheesy
Too bad you expected him to account for your tokumbo cars.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs by NessaBoo(f): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2018
churchel:
WILL THIS GOAT JUST SHUT UP. at least he made a point to show the state of economy we are in

No Sir, I won't shut up! He made up figures to distort facts. Modus operandi of someone trying to hoodwink susceptible people like you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala After Election Postponement By INEC 2019 (Photos) / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.