Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

I Need Help In Becoming An Human ATM That Will Pay And Deposit Money To People - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need Help In Becoming An Human ATM That Will Pay And Deposit Money To People (620 Views)

How To Deposit Money Into Your Binance Crypto Wallet / Derive Broker Withdrawal And Deposit Issues.. / SHOCKING: The First Person To Deposit Money Into A Bank In Nigeria - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help In Becoming An Human ATM That Will Pay And Deposit Money To People by Bishop1monte(m): 3:02am On Dec 15, 2018
I Need help in becoming an human ATM that will helo in withdrawing money from their account and also deposit money to their banks on their behalf instead of them going to the bank and then I make commission. Please anyone who has an idea should help me. I have made enquires about firstmonie and I was told they already have an agent in my area. So I need others institutions that will give me a pinpad or a POS so I can become financially stable. Thanks a lot house.
I stay in Akute ogun state
Re: I Need Help In Becoming An Human ATM That Will Pay And Deposit Money To People by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 15, 2018
Ecobank is the solution. Just go to any nearest branch. Any difficulty call me on 08155119090
Re: I Need Help In Becoming An Human ATM That Will Pay And Deposit Money To People by merrypakman: 5:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Bishop1monte:
I Need help in becoming an human ATM that will helo in withdrawing money from their account and also deposit money to their banks on their behalf instead of them going to the bank and then I make commission. Please anyone who has an idea should help me. I have made enquires about firstmonie and I was told they already have an agent in my area. So I need others institutions that will give me a pinpad or a POS so I can become financially stable. Thanks a lot house.
I stay in Akute ogun state

https://www.nairaland.com/4368248/paga-paypoint-quickteller-paypoint
Re: I Need Help In Becoming An Human ATM That Will Pay And Deposit Money To People by merrypakman: 5:09am On Dec 15, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Land Investment Opportunity / Take Advantage Of Our Mortgage Facility / Get Your Business On The Web (price: Starting From N18,000)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.