Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Please Be Honest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Be Honest (262 Views)

UNILAG Rewards Honest And Efficient Staff With Accelerated Promotion(Photo) / Be Honest How Are You ? / Be Honest, How Has Your Nigerian Degree Helped You Secure A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Honest by ivysunday(f): 3:38am On Dec 15, 2018
Xue Feng

Jesus Christ told us, "You should call a spade a spade instead of beating about the bush, it is evil to say anything untrue."

Honesty is the best policy. Honesty is the most solid steps that lead to the heavenly kingdom.

You must be honest, and avoid lying and cheating. "Just tell thing as it truly is, and say yes to mean yes and say no to mean no". You should act and think in the same way, you should be consistent in words and actions. You should not engage in double dealing. Honesty is the quality of celestial beings and angels of citizens in the heavenly kingdom, lying is the quality of monsters, demons, goblins and devils of citizens in hell.

"There are gods and deities just three feet above our heads", "Even whispers in human world can be as sonorous as thunder to heaven, and even cheating in the dark chamber are clearly visible to magical eyes." Please keep in mind that gods and deities can pierce all your mental activities. A clever person may fall victim to his own cleverness. Any person who resort to cheating may eventually become the victim of cheating.

In this home of ours, we must be honest to the guide. The more honest we are, the greater benefit we will have, the less honest we are, the greater losses we will suffer. If you tell a lie, I can see most clearly, no matter how good a disguise you have put on. Even if you have temporarily hoodwinked me, you will be exposed very soon and I will see through you. When I know that you are a dishonest soul, you are already worthless in my heart.

If you cheat me, I will also cheat you, and I will treat you in the same way as you have treated me. When you are extremely pleased with the thought that the guide does not know he has been hoodwinked by your blandishments, I can actually see clearly through all your trickery but just feign foolishness and let you display your smartness. Eventually, the fool is not the guide but you who think you are the cleverest.

The honest person is the most intelligent, the dishonest person is the most foolish. We should not beat about the bush, we should seek truth from fact and tell thing as it really is.

The honest people may suffer temporary losses but will eventually be richly rewarded; the dishonest people may be pleased with temporary success but will ultimately be dealt with severe punishment.

"Be honest to an honest person, be dishonest to a dishonest person”. But keep in mind, we should be most honest to the Greatest Creator!

We must be most honest to god, Buddha, celestial and sages!

We must be most honest to our superior!

We must be most honest to the guide of life and LIFE!

2011/2/8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Be Honest by Amazingman(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2018
Thank you. This is amazingly all true.

The honest person is the most intelligent, the dishonest person is the most foolish. We should not beat about the bush, we should seek truth from fact and tell thing as it really is.

The honest people may suffer temporary losses but will eventually be richly rewarded; the dishonest people may be pleased with temporary success but will ultimately be dealt with severe punishment.

Beautiful
Re: Please Be Honest by ivysunday(f): 2:46am On Dec 16, 2018
Amazingman:
Thank you. This is amazingly all true.

Beautiful
Yes, this kind of communication will same a lot of time and engery, and it is low-cost communication.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help Urgently / Federal Government BEA Scholarship: I Need Your Advice Please! / Chancellor Commissions AE-FUNAI Mini Park Conceptualized By Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.