Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Be Honest How Are You ? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Be Honest How Are You ? (2576 Views)

UNILAG Rewards Honest And Efficient Staff With Accelerated Promotion(Photo) / Be Honest!!..how Many Times Did You Write Your Waec.. / Be Honest, How Has Your Nigerian Degree Helped You Secure A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 7:58pm On Sep 04, 2022
cheesy

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by MrBachelor: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
Angry
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Just celebrated my 89th birthday, nothing to complain about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by afficionado7: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
grin
Mufakirnaqdiun:
grin
Mufakirnaqdiun:
You're a menace on this forum. LMAO
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2022
afficionado7:
grin grin
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by onuwaje(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lost my job
Lost my partner
Loan and rent due

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm juiced up... And ready to offload in a bit

If you watched sausage party you'd understand that statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Cypress042(m): 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm sick of monaria and i need alartcetamol sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
hey happy birthday buddy, do enjoy your day Champ!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by budaatum: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Piss myself poo myself, on the way back from a wonderful weekend in Dartford.

1 Share

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by crazysam001: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sick with malaria, and all alone with no wife, kids or gf. Comfortable enough but very lonely.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 8:54pm On Sep 04, 2022
onuwaje:
Lost my job
Lost my partner
Loan and rent due
There is a saying that says when things are bad , remember things will be good ,and when things are good know that it would also be bad ,no state of being or situation last forever, speaking from experience Buddy

5 Likes

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
crazysam001:
Sick with malaria, and all alone with no wife, kids or gf. Comfortable enough but very lonely.
do get well soon , you don't need all this to not feel lonley ,you need self love , love yourself and love yourself even more ,this will radiate , attracting people...... How often do you meditate?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by crazysam001: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2022
Sick with malaria, and all alone with no wife, kids or gf. Comfortable enough but very lonely. Struggling real hard not to give in to depression.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by crazysam001: 9:04pm On Sep 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
do get well soon , you don't need all this to not feel lonley ,you need self love , love yourself and love yourself even more ,this will radiate , attracting people...... How often do you meditate?

Thank you for the wishes, I do meditate now and then, problem is sometimes i just want to talk to someone, share with someone, I enjoy my company ut then sometimes you just want more.......

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by crazysam001: 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
afficionado7:
grin grin

Happy Birthday favoured Senior!!!!! Enjoy a beautiful life and fruits of your labour.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by afficionado7: 9:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Lol
Wait. I actually thought you were joking. If this is true, congratulations dear sir! And stay healthy
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Michelle55: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2022
I'm not fine walai cry
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Uchiha14: 10:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Lonely
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by budaatum: 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2022
TheSourcerer:
cheesy

This is you using your special powers.

Thought to tell you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by 3exe3: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2022
Stressed working on an sdk. The api is complex.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Tokskob2008: 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2022
Very broke and tired ...
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Nobody: 2:34am On Sep 05, 2022
TheSourcerer:
hey happy birthday buddy, do enjoy your day Champ!!!
Thank you Mr sourcerer.

2 Likes

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 05, 2022
afficionado7:

Wait. I actually thought you were joking. If this is true, congratulations dear sir! And stay healthy
Thank you dear brah.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Make I send my account naaa cry cry cry
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by pointblank247(m): 4:22am On Sep 05, 2022
Hmmmm monitoring spirit spotted.
Op what can you do about anybody's situation in Nigeria ?

In my language they say 'ijuta isi nkita iga eji agba ya me gini ? MEANING, if your inquiry gives or provids you with the head of a dog, what will you do with the jaw ?

God has provided you and I with the best solution in the form of Peter Obi, leave sentiment and save your generation by voting wisely, i am apolitical and i have never voted in Nigeria before but this time , i will.

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Epositive(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2022
I just dey. Floating? Can't really say.
Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 6:56am On Sep 05, 2022
budaatum:

This is you using your special powers.

Thought to tell you.
haha Thank you Buda, you always have a way of making my day , Good Morning smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 7:00am On Sep 05, 2022
HRHQueenPhil:
Am elated
I prayed with someone here , he obeyed all instructions and just shared d testimony with me, am so happy to see God at work
Also, I have a presentation and just finished d slides..after much thinking and sourcing for d right data
Abeg, u need land in Lagos contact me
Happy you're happy , you seem genuinely happy for the person you prayed for , Glad your slides and data for your presentations are fixed and complete , and hope you have a swell morning , don't forget to smile it helps smiley

1 Like

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by TheSourcerer: 7:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Epositive:
I just dey. Floating? Can't really say.
And your morning today ,will you try doing something different from your normal routine ? Add 2 or three new activities , talk to strangers ..a random acquaintance... Sit outside enjoy the fresh free air .... make observations of these new events and activities and see your self feel elated and somewhat accomplished, remember even drinking water is a win!!!

3 Likes

Re: Be Honest How Are You ? by Epositive(m): 7:13am On Sep 05, 2022
TheSourcerer:
And your morning today ,will you try doing something different from your normal routine ? Add 2 or three new activities , talk to strangers ..a random acquaintance... Sit outside enjoy the fresh free air .... make observations of these new events and activities and see your self feel elated and somewhat accomplished, remember even drinking water is a win!!!

I'd probably have my regular routines. Being a student, I could barely introduce a new hobby to my "normal" activities. But then, even drinking water is a win.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Information On Unizik Direct Entry Admission / What Are The Requirements To Obtain My Uniport Transcript / How To Make Money As An Undergraduate Student In Nigerian Univesities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.