Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

White Woman In Uganda - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / White Woman In Uganda (8022 Views)

Bride-To-Be And Two Friends Die In Auto Crash A Week To Her Wedding In Uganda / Overcrowded Party Boat Sinks In Uganda, Killing Over 30, Some Missing(Pics) / Okada Made With Cow Head In Uganda (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

what is suicide to do with what we have talked ? relationship between suicide and racism ? that is refreshingly new perspective !

by the way, the new topic you are trying to broach, namely the suicide in japan, is another evidence that, you are a racist.

have i point a finger to anything else about your black countriess, say , your corruption, you life span, your rape rate , etc other than what i see ?

You are the troll and the racist by your posts. What has suicide got to do with the topic? Read the comment I quoted.
Are you irked? How do you define harmony and prosperity? Must everything be seen through the prism of materialism?

Are you not the one using the words ‘desolate’ and other negative adjectives to describe the continent and it’s people. You even ‘feel sorry’ for the Arabs.

How pathetic can you be? Let me ask again...what sort of substance do you use? Do you take it every morning or is it just today?

2 Likes

Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 11:33am On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

Someone like me can see through you. You can deceive others not me. I’m sure folks around me have enough laser to penetrate your innermost heart.
You don’t know me and you are only making assumptions. I’m ok with that.you can bow 180 degrees if you like, as long as as you don’t overstep your boundaries, we are good and always welcome.

typical black mind set.

tons of black guys in romance column "confirm " i am a gay, with evidences of their own . that is also why i am so controversial and called a troll over there.

it is ok. you may choose to believe whatever you want to believe . if you feel happy to believe that i am from Mars, i am from Mars, then.

1 Like

Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 11:35am On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

You are the troll and the racist by your posts. What has suicide got to do with the topic? Read the comment I quoted.
Are you irked? How do you define harmony and prosperity? Must everything be seen through the prism of materialism?

Are you not the one using the words ‘desolate’ and other negative adjectives to describe the continent and it’s people. You even ‘feel sorry’ for the Arabs.

How pathetic can you be? Let me ask again...what sort of substance do you use? Do you take it every morning or is it just today?

what is suicide to do with what we have talked ? relationship between suicide and racism ? that is refreshingly new perspective !

by the way, the new topic you are trying to broach, namely the suicide in japan, is another evidence that, you are a racist.

have i point a finger to anything else about your black countriess, say , your corruption, you life span, your rape rate , etc other than what i see ?

+++++++++++++++

holy marriam ! again !
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

typical black mind set.

tons of black guys in romance column "confirm " i am a gay, with evidences of their own .

it is ok. you may choose to believe whatever you want to believe . if you feel happy to believe that i am from Mars, i am from Mars, then.

Something is not right with you. I don’t visit romance section so wouldn’t know whatever they say about you or what you say about them. I read your post because I saw Ugandan and I quoted you because of the incident with the Ugandan woman that despite her protest and reaction without standing up from her seat, you still did not show her respect.
It’s not my business if you are gay or not.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 11:39am On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

1) i treat you as a human being, and write down words one by one. hope you may treat me as a human too.

2) i have told you before, if troll means truth, then i troll. understand ?! do treat me as a human, and dont let me repeat again and again what i have written !

3) you said you never say racism. wow. please tell me, will you defend a white woman in that situation ? answer me !
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

Something is not right with you. I don’t visit romance section so wouldn’t know whatever they say about you or what you say about them. I read your post because I saw Ugandan and I quoted you because of the incident with the Ugandan woman that despite her protest and reaction without standing up from her seat, you still did not show her respect.
It’s not my business if you are gay or not.

yes, you should go to romance column, and you may find more "negative" points about me , in order to attack me, which is way better than to say any suicide rate.

by the way, i am an atheist too, another "weak" poinit in the eyes of black ones.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

yes, you should go to romance column, and you may find more "negative" points about me , in order to attack me, which is way better than to say any suicide rate.

by the way, i am an atheist too, another "weak" poinit in the eyes of black ones.

Are you aware that those who apparently ‘attack’ you might not be more than 3-4 people?
You are highly insecure. What’s atheism got to do with this? Do you think blacks are not atheists too? How old are you by the way?
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

1) i treat you as a human being, and write down words one by one. hope you may treat me as a human too.

2) i have told you before, if troll means truth, then i troll. understand ?! do treat me as a human, and dont let me repeat again and again what i have written !

3) you said you never say racism. wow. please tell me, will you defend a white woman in that situation ? answer me !

I have answered that but your myopia won’t let you see that. You see what you want to see and that directs and influences your thought processes.

You claim to have travelled but yet you appear very insular, small minded and very reactionary.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

Are you aware that those who apparently ‘attack’ you might not be more than 3-4 people?

You are highly insecure. What’s atheism got to do with this? Do you think blacks are not atheists too? How old are you by the way?

1) that is why i call YOU GUYS

2) are you aware that, those who dislike your race , are not just caucasian race ?
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

I have answered that but your myopia won’t let you see that. You see what you want to see and that directs and influences your thought processes.

You claim to have travelled but yet you appear very insular, small minded and very reactionary.

bravely answer me : will you defend a white woman in that situation ?
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

In my post, I never mentioned ‘black’. I said you should seek permission before you take photos and if someone objects, you should stop. You are the rude and obnoxious person here. That’s the reason I quoted you. It’s not about being black or white...I just need to remind you as I can see that you suffer amnesia.

Yes if you do same to a white individual and he or she protests,
you should stop. In fact before you do that you should ask first.
If you didn’t and they protest like the woman, you should apologise and leave them alone. Did you apologise? No? Remind me again that in japan it’s rude for someone to refuse taking photo. That means that a certain troll by name ‘Ugandanlady’ can even go to Saudi Arabia and take anyone’s picture and if they refuse, they would be termed disrespectful because as you said you are Japanese and in Japan everyone must take photo whether they like it or not.

1) if you may defend a white woman, as you claim yourself to do, why dont you defend me ?

2) of course you may argue that, you are defending a white woman IN THAT SITUATION.

3) but since you have put you out of yourself, and into a white woman's shoes, no matter in real life or just in literal, it must be easier for you to put yourself into my shoes ! (what makes you fail to do so ? because you are lying, you can not get out of your groove, you just speak beautiful words, such as defending a white woman. but you can hardly even budge yourself to think a little bit about other cultures, not to mention other poeple with other skin color ! )

4) sorry, this question, you had better not answer. no matter you answer yes or no, it will hunt you back.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

bravely answer me : will you defend a white woman in that situation ?

Irrespective of race, if anyone protest when you are taking their photo, you should stop and say sorry, that includes a white person...YES I WOULD STILL HAVE THE SAME OPINION. Is that clear now. I was not defending a black woman rather a person who did not want her photo taken but you ignored that but went ahead to take her photo.

This isn’t about black or white, I don’t know why you keep that away from your prejudiced mind. If you do same to a white person who objects....YES I WOULD DEFEND HER RIGHT NOT HAVE HER PHOTO TAKEN. It’s in bold because I know that no matter how many times I point that out, your narrow mindedness wouldn’t let you see that.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

3 kinds of people black guys hate most, but maybe some hypocrites hide themsevels better :

1) gay people (i am a suspicious one, in romance column. being mysterious, i enjoy my status a lot )

2) atheists ( i am sure one them )

3) racists (being a white people, i am automatically branded to be one )

the fun to be a troll , is to incense the bigotry, and to be a hero accordingly.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

1) if you may defend a white woman, as you claim yourself to do, why dont you defend me ?

2) of course you may argue that, you are defending a white woman IN THAT SITUATION.

3) but since you have put you out of yourself, and into a white woman's shoes, no matter in real life or just in literal, it must be easier for you to put yourself into my shoes ! (what makes you fail to do so ? because you are lying, you can not get out of your groove, you just speak beautiful words, such as defending a white woman. but you can hardly even budge yourself to think a little bit about other cultures, not to mention other poeple with other skin color ! )

4) sorry, this question, you had better not answer. no matter you answer yes or no, it will hunt you back.

That’s why I called you rude, obnoxious and unrepentant. Your culture should not over ride another persons way of life.
If you call infringing on another person’s privacy in her own space and in her own environment ‘your right to exercise your culture’ acceptable, then I say to you, you have more issues than I pointed out in my my comments.

How can you leave you enclave, enter another person’s space, attempt to force that person to comply and accept your rudeness?

Your acceptance of photo taking without objecting which is your culture ends once you are out of japan. Do the Chinese and Koreans share such culture with you? Can you take the photos of South Korean women or Chinese women without asking first? Can you fly to North Korea and take photos with your camera?

Answer me.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 12:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

That’s why I called you rude, obnoxious and unrepentant. Your culture should not over ride another persons way of life.
If you call infringing on another person’s privacy in her own space and in her own environment ‘your right to exercise your culture’ acceptable, then I say to you, you have more issues than I pointed out in my my comments.

How can you leave you enclave, enter another person’s space, attempt to force that person to comply and accept your rudeness?

Your acceptance of photo taking without objecting which is your culture ends once you are out of japan. Do the Chinese and Koreans share such culture with you? Can you take the photos of South Korean women or Chinese women without asking first? Can you fly to North Korea and take photos with your camera?

Answer me.

then your culture should override mine ?

on the contrary, in a country which is NOT rude, obnoxious and unrepentant , people over there snap photos of each other, without asking a permission.

in a society of real, true, sincere , trustful communication, nothing is more natural than to make a grimace or smile when find out being photographed.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

3 kinds of people black guys hate most, but maybe some hypocrites hide themsevels better :

1) gay people (i am a suspicious one, in romance column. being mysterious, i enjoy my status a lot )

the fun to be a troll , is to incense the bigotry, and to be a hero accordingly.

The one thing I get from your reasoning is that you like attention. Personally I work with atheists, gays, lesbians and trans. I care about my job and it has never affected the way I deal with them. I might not accept their way of life but when I am at work, it has never been an issue.

So if you are gay, atheist or whatever. It’s the least of my worry.

My message to you is and remains that if you pull out that camera to take someone’s photo and they object, kindly leave them alone.

So while you get obsessed with black, Africa, racism etc, learn to respect other cultures.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

then your culture should override mine ?

on the contrary, in a country which is NOT rude, obnoxious and unrepentant , people over there snap photos of each other, without asking a permission.

in a society of real, true, sincere , trustful communication, nothing is more natural than to make a grimace or smile when find out being photographed.

Go take your medication, come back and let’s have a conversation.
You are falling apart and it’s not good for you.

Take whatever keeps your sanity together and write coherently.

1 Like

Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 12:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

Answer me.

if i am a man, i will not even ask a woman , younger than 30 , to be photographed by me.

if i am a woman, i will just snap her without asking , especially when she is a shopowner . she is supposed to be aware that the interest of me is not just for her but for a whole thing she is doing , which she is part of.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

There are gay people in Nigeria where I am from. There are tranvestites. Bobrisky is one of them and I’m sure there are others out there.
People will write, swear and curse but the likes of Bobrisky is out there having fun and he has huge fans and following as well.
There is Chichi Igbo somewhere in the Scandinavia. She’s Nigerian as well.
There are lots of atheists. Today is Sunday and I haven’t been to any church, I can’t even remember the last time I went.

Your stereotype that black people generalise doesn’t hold any water but I’m not here to defend anyone.
I can’t cure or remove the bigotry in you which prevents you from seeing what you have done wrong with regards to the photo incident which is one of the reasons you got my attention.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

if i am a man, i will not even ask a woman , younger than 30 , to be photographed by me.

if i am a woman, i will just snap her without asking , especially when she is a shopowner . she is supposed to be aware that the interest of me is not just for her but for a whole thing she is doing , which she is part of.

So the Chinese and the Koreans share similar culture as you especially when it comes to taking photos??
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

can your culture override mine ? answer me !

and being a guest myself, i think i should enjoy some hospitality , at least let me have some liberty to TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED .

i will take snapping photos without asking for granted. sure, everybody who is not happy with my behavior, can challenge me. but that is not your business. i would cancel the photo right at that moment, or give some money to that person, which i have never done , it is just an imaginary scenario .

but since the photo has been taken, and the fact is out there : black ones narrow minded, not hospitable. and so, i say what i experience.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

So the Chinese and the Koreans share similar culture as you especially when it comes to taking photos??

told you before, this phenomenon only happens in africa.

i am not taking close-ups . why should i ask permission ?

i am not a pretentious caucasian tourist, who likes close-ups, with a bunch of candies or small notes in his pockets .
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 1:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

There are gay people in Nigeria where I am from. There are tranvestites. Bobrisky is one of them and I’m sure there are others out there.
People will write, swear and curse but the likes of Bobrisky is out there having fun and he has huge fans and following as well.
There is Chichi Igbo somewhere in the Scandinavia. She’s Nigerian as well.
There are lots of atheists. Today is Sunday and I haven’t been to any church, I can’t even remember the last time I went.

Your stereotype that black people generalise doesn’t hold any water but I’m not here to defend anyone.
I can’t cure or remove the bigotry in you which prevents you from seeing what you have done wrong with regards to the photo incident which is one of the reasons you got my attention.

yes, i do believe black counties a good example of protecting human rights . it is not my conscience that aches. whatever.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

can your culture override mine ? answer me !

and being a guest myself, i think i should enjoy some hospitality , at least let me have some liberty to TAKE THINGS FOR GRANTED .

i will take snapping photos without asking for granted. sure, everybody who is not happy with my behavior, can challenge me. but that is not your business. i would cancel the photo right at that moment, or give some money to that person, which i have never done , it is just an imaginary scenario .

but since the photo has been taken, and the fact is out there : black ones narrow mindedness, not hospitable. and so, i say what i experience.

I think I’m learning something new. Why would you give money to someone who told that they didn’t want their photos taken?

Do you understand the meaning of culture? Do you understand the concept of consent or permission?

Someone who would willingly want to take photos might NOT want to do that when you surfaced with your camera. Do you understand that? or are you in agreement?

My issue with your post, thread and behaviour isn’t that you took the photo but...you attempted taking the photo, she reacted, you persisted, she grabbed the nearest object which was the knife which is part of her business, waved it at you. You claimed you were threatened but did that prevent you from taking her photo and sharing it online??

You could be sued for that if that woman had the means.

You can’t impose your photo taking culture and acceptance in japan on an innocent and vulnerable woman in Ugandan who didn’t share such photo culture with you...now who is the aggressor here?
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

told you before, this phenomenon only happens in africa.

i am not a pretentious caucasian tourist, who likes close-ups, with a bunch of candies or small notes in his pockets .

So you can fly to Pyongyang or Riyad and start taking photos and you would find it rude if they didn’t want their photos taken?
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 1:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

you say, the japanese you have made friends with are generally kind and good persons.

ok. suppose you are working on a potato, and she takes a photo of you as well as your background , which is a street , do you mind ?

suppose a black man does this to you , and you are a woman, do you mind ?! definitely !

you can not imagine the social fabric in japan .
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 1:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

I think I’m learning something new. Why would you give money to someone who told that they didn’t want their photos taken?

Do you understand the meaning of culture? Do you understand the concept of consent or permission?

Someone who would willingly want to take photos might NOT want to do that when you surfaced with your camera. Do you understand that? or are you in agreement?

My issue with your post, thread and behaviour isn’t that you took the photo but...you attempted taking the photo, she reacted, you persisted, she grabbed the nearest object which was the knife which is part of her business, waved it at you. You claimed you were threatened but did that prevent you from taking her photo and sharing it online??

You can’t impose your photo taking culture and acceptance in japan on an innocent and vulnerable woman in Ugandan who didn’t share such photo culture with you...now who is the aggressor here?

i am not a pretentious caucasian tourist, who likes close-ups, with a bunch of candies or small notes in his pockets

++++++++++++++++

my holy todd ! again !
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

you say, the japanese you have made friends with are generally kind and good persons.

ok. suppose you are working on a potato, and she takes a photo of you as well as your background , which is a street , do you mind ?

suppose a black man does this to you , and you are a woman, do you mind ?! definitely !

Why would I be working on a potato? What do you mean by working on a potato?

Photo tourism is a nice thing but if someone objects to you taking their photos, you should stop taking the pictures and apologise.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

So you can fly to Pyongyang or Riyad and start taking photos and you would find it rude if they didn’t want their photos taken?

you are generalizing !

1) actually i have been to North Korea for 4 days n 3 nights. basically, i could snap whatever i wanted, because anything we were allowed to see , was within "safety distance" , which means, those things they did not want us to see was beyond our sight.

2) in any country, i would not snap military facilities , soldiers, etc.

3) i would snap a photo of a street with dozens of people in it, without asking permission of every one of them.

4) if i am a man, i will not even ask a woman , younger than 30 , to be photographed by me.

if i am a woman, i will just snap her without asking , especially when she is a shopowner . she is supposed to be aware that the interest of me is not just for her but for a whole thing she is doing , which she is part of. ------jesus, repeat once more.
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

but finally she allowed me, otherwise how can i survive to show you guys the photo ?

told you billions of times , the problem is not between me and that woman, is you and me.

why do you find me trouble? because you and she are both black . racist !
Re: White Woman In Uganda by ugandalady: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
gbosaa:

Why would I be working on a potato? What do you mean by working on a potato?

Photo tourism is a nice thing but if someone objects to you taking their photos, you should stop taking the pictures and apologise.

ok. suppose you are working on a potato, or whatever thing you want to work on, and she takes a photo of you as well as your background , which is a street , do you mind ?

+++++++++++++++++

holly jemmy ! again !
Re: White Woman In Uganda by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
ugandalady:

you are generalizing !

1) actually i have been to North Korea for 4 days n 3 nights. basically, i could snap whatever i wanted, because anything we were allowed to see , was within "safety distance" , which means, those things they did not want us to see was beyond our sight.

2) in any country, i would not snap military facilities , soldiers, etc.

3) i would snap a photo of a street with dozens of people in it, without asking permission of every one of them.

4) if i am a man, i will not even ask a woman , younger than 30 , to be photographed by me.

if i am a woman, i will just snap her without asking , especially when she is a shopowner . she is supposed to be aware that the interest of me is not just for her but for a whole thing she is doing , which she is part of. ------jesus, repeat once more.

I only asked you a question and you are screaming Jesus. What has Jesus got to do with this?
I didn’t generalise, I asked an honest question...I take it that you can visit Pyongyang or anywhere in Saudi Arabia and start taking photos...even when people express their displeasure at your actions, you’d persist because it’s ‘your right’ to take their pictures.

By the way, if that woman didn’t react the way she did and if you didn’t do what you did, we wouldn’t be having this conversations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Renewal In The UK / 'we Have Removed Our Old Aircrafts' - Kabo Air / First Hotel In Mars By Elon Musk Is Set To Open Soon At $5 Million Per Night (SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.