Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide (20169 Views)

Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet As She Steps Out Half Nak / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday / Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by midehcreeb: 5:45am On Dec 15, 2018
It was reported a few days ago that Princess Shyngle had attempted to commit suicide in Lagos, Nigeria.

However, Princess Shyngle has debunked such reports that she attempted suicide

In an insta Story, Princess Shyngle revealed that she never attempted suicide and that she was rather suffering from depression.

SEE HER POST HERE - https://www./2018/12/princess-shyngle-breaks-silence-on-attempted-suicide.html

1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2018
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by noblealuu: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2018
I usually don't do this people, call it childish child-like rather.

I didn't watch the live Vice presidential debate last night. However, I sincerely solicit your unbiased opinion about the outcome, by this I mean the winner.

Click like for Peter Obi and share for Prof. Osibanjo.

This will to a greater extent inform my choice of voting.

178 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by ednut1(m): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Attention seeker season.
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by MVLOX(m): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2018
who cares?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by HisMajesty1(m): 5:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Everyone is depressed, some just do a better job at hiding it.

7 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2018
Ah!
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:55am On Dec 15, 2018
SUICIDE SHOULD NEVER BE AN OPTION

Life is Beautiful.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Rubbish publicity stunt!
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 15, 2018
N
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by sayisayi(m): 5:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Before you go, some market strong men wan sample small small

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Kinterez(m): 5:58am On Dec 15, 2018
Ok ..abi u too never get Xmas cloth ni...awon depressed ppl��
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Homeboiy: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2018
sad
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Tolubory(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2018
"DEPRESSION" "ATTEMPTED SUICIDE" Their is no Diff!!

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Lawrry(m): 6:01am On Dec 15, 2018
Dem be twin brothers, no be depression dey cause suicide,? Better talk true that you attempted suicide, so suicide no go vex say you dey lie after you don attempt am, come finally catch you.

5 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2018
sayisayi:
Before you go, some market strong men wan sample small small

LOL

Some of these movie sub-titles...

6 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by bluefilm: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2018
noblealuu:

I didn't watch the live Vice presidential debate last night. However, I sincerely solicit your unbiased opinion about the outcome, by this I mean the winner.

And you are...? undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Binikingdowm: 6:02am On Dec 15, 2018
noblealuu:

osibanjo was the loser.

He defended subsidy, Buhari said he'll end it in 2015 but he admitted they were actually paying.

He said we should lock our shops and pursue thieves? How can a sane government lock an economy and start doing the work of efcc, and court no wonder there's hunger, frustration in the land.

He talked about pdp 16 years, forgetting Peter obi wasn't there, most of APC members now were the cause and even the 16 years it's better than this slavery.

He was shaky and scared. Mhen that man no fit government, Na market place

8 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by TissuePaper: 6:05am On Dec 15, 2018
The question is why would a girl like her be depressed
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 15, 2018
midehcreeb:
[s]It was reported a few days ago that Princess Shyngle had attempted to commit suicide in Lagos, Nigeria.

In an insta Story, Princess Shyngle revealed that she never attempted suicide and that she was rather suffering from depression.

SEE HER POST HERE - https://www./2018/12/princess-shyngle-breaks-silence-on-attempted-suicide.html[/s]

Nobody cares, stop giving this deformed wide pssy hoe attention.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Lifeis247: 6:07am On Dec 15, 2018
If it's the thought of looking hot that's getting u depressed, then gain the weight and live your life.
Hot body can only attract a man, it can't keep him.

Stay +ve and live for you first.

The write up though 'its depression not suicide attempt'...well, if it smells and looks like coffee...you know it's definitely a coffee!

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Slimguy0(m): 6:10am On Dec 15, 2018
midehcreeb:
It was reported a few days ago that Princess Shyngle had attempted to commit suicide in Lagos, Nigeria.

SEE HER POST HERE - https://www./2018/12/princess-shyngle-breaks-silence-on-attempted-suicide.html

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by noblealuu: 6:10am On Dec 15, 2018
bluefilm:

And you are...? undecided
an influential electorate.
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by winkmart: 6:21am On Dec 15, 2018
I wrote on that day that she was looking for Christmas money after she had wasted all the money she earned this year.

They know how to Play with your minds, just to stay in the news....

And a lesson to all, not all that glitters is gold.. You will think these people are living their best life.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by nedubest(m): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2018
All the best fun e
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2018
"She never took anything"

Except D's
grin

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 6:27am On Dec 15, 2018
MVLOX:
who cares?
I tire o undecided
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by bashir1451(m): 6:29am On Dec 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
osibanjo was the loser.

He defended subsidy, Buhari said he'll end it in 2015 but he admitted they were actually paying.

He said we should lock our shops and pursue thieves? How can a sane government lock an economy and start doing the work of efcc, and court no wonder there's hunger, frustration in the land.

He talked about pdp 16 years, forgetting Peter obi wasn't there, most of APC members now were the cause and even the 16 years it's better than this slavery.

He was shaky and scared. Mhen that man no fit government, Na market place
Is this a politics thread? Meanwhile;

1. You clearly were dozing throughout d debate coz Osinbajo was Calm and always ready to counter all d Lies of Obi.
2. Wat u wrote wasn't wat he said, It was Obi that Alleged "You can't close down your shop and be chasing criminals" on economic policies and corruption fight and VP osinbajo replied " If d criminals steal all your investment then you'll have no shop"
3. You do not have PVC so you clearly doesn't matter in this.

6 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by anambraamaka: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2018
Kkkk
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Onlinealaba(m): 6:43am On Dec 15, 2018
attention seekers everywhere, who else knows that 'farm tool' grin

check my siggy, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by ifymadu: 6:43am On Dec 15, 2018
Even if you take your life how does that affect the price of "33"?
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Nobody: 6:44am On Dec 15, 2018
you living on contributed nothing positive to my life but I believe your death will cos there will be one less idiot and LovePeddler sharing oxygen n space with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future / AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted / Toke Makinwa Stuns In Purple Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.