Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide (20178 Views)

Nollywood Actress Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet As She Steps Out Half Nak / Calabar Chic: I Was Raped At 14, Attempted Suicide -Comedian Marks 28th Birthday / Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Breaks The Internet With Hot Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by darlenese(f): 6:50am On Dec 15, 2018
congrats you got the fane u wanted
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Venerable612(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2018
noblealuu:
I usually don't do this people, call it childish child-like rather.

I didn't watch the live Vice presidential debate last night. However, I sincerely solicit your unbiased opinion about the outcome, by this I mean the winner.

Click like for Peter Obi and share for Prof. Osibanjo.

This will to a greater extent inform my choice of voting.

Please - do not be deceived by the bandwagon. PDP and APC have both ruled this country for cumulative 19 years - and how far did both get us? Pick your candidate with the interest of your children at heart.

I won’t advise PDP even if they have Obama as their candidate. I don’t see Atiku and PDP doing anything differently, let alone Buhari and Osinbajo.
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by feelzie(m): 7:00am On Dec 15, 2018
pls nairalanders kindly download my latest songs titled "let me " and " missing U....just google my name Feelzie with the titles. n download.... thanks
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by nazablossom(f): 7:05am On Dec 15, 2018
TissuePaper:
The question is why would a girl like her be depressed
Maybe she didn't get enough "likes" on her photos she taught was sexy enough.

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Evercurious(f): 7:48am On Dec 15, 2018
bashir1451:

Is this a politics thread? Meanwhile;

1. You clearly were dozing throughout d debate coz Osinbajo was Calm and always ready to counter all d Lies of Obi.
2. Wat u wrote wasn't wat he said, It was Obi that Alleged "You can't close down your shop and be chasing criminals" on economic policies and corruption fight and VP osinbajo replied " If d criminals steal all your investment then you'll have no shop"
3. You do not have PVC so you clearly doesn't matter in this.

Sincerely I ll advise you to take what Peter Obi said..That's Wisdom..No reasonable and serious businessman ll go the present VP's way... And that's the reason why the economy is this bad.. Thank you
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by bashir1451(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2018
Evercurious:

Sincerely I ll advise you to take what Peter Obi said..That's Wisdom..No reasonable and serious businessman ll go the present VP's way... And that's the reason why the economy is this bad.. Thank you

I'll choose both ways, Coz One can't do well without d other. Now PDP was awfully corrupt and APC had woeful economic policies. Best thing is to vote both out.
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by lawman88(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2018
HisMajesty1:
Everyone is depressed, some just do a better job at hiding it.

God bless you. I'm really depressed but even my wife don't know.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by dingbang(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2018
What is making her depressed?
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by tete7000(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2018
HisMajesty1:
Everyone is depressed, some just do a better job at hiding it.

I am not depressed. Where do you get your idea that everyone is depressed. Yes, everyone has his/her own challenges. The challenges make some depressed while some have enough inner strength to weather the storm without getting consumed in it. If you are depressed, say so so that you can quickly get help. Stopping consoling yourself by thinking everyone go through what you are going through. That is delusional.
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by tete7000(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2018
TissuePaper:

Maybe because people like her focus too much on ephemeral things of life... fame, sex, fashion, etc. Quite unfortunately those things changes fast and thus leave many finding themselves chasing after shadows. Life will only get meaning when people understand what truly matter - God. He is the only thing that doesn't change... the same yesterday, today and forever. The ancient of days.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by HisMajesty1(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2018
tete7000:

I am not depressed. Where do you get your idea that everyone is depressed. Yes, everyone has his/her own challenges. The challenges make some depressed while some have enough inner strength to weather the storm without getting consumed in it. If you are depressed, say so so that you can quickly get help. Stopping consoling yourself by thinking everyone go through what you are going through. That is delusional.
The real people who are not depressed saw my post and skipped it, that you felt the need to reply means of a truth you're depressed. You're just in the denial stage and it's ok.
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by tete7000(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2018
HisMajesty1:

The real people who are not depressed saw my post and skipped it, that you felt the need to reply means of a truth you're depressed. You're just in the denial stage and it's ok.

Those who skipped don't understand how the mind works...We see the world through our lens. I understand and quickly chipped that in to let you get over your delusion.
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by crafteck(m): 10:42am On Dec 15, 2018
post=73857033:
SUICIDE SHOULD NEVER BE AN OPTION

Life is Beautiful.

Yove not been there b4 so it's easy to say
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by mhizminna(f): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2018
TissuePaper:

You think because she is curvy or beautiful everything will fall into place for her? Well my dear a lot of things go wrong wit we curvy girls.

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Starfestilo(m): 11:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Oyinbo lady flies to Ghana to arrest yahoo boy who duped her of N8.2m
https://www.naijabazegist.com.ng/2018/12/oyinbo-lady-flies-to-ghana-to-arrest.html?m=1

Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by TissuePaper: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2018
mhizminna:

You think because she is curvy or beautiful everything will fall into place for her? Well my dear a lot of things go wrong wit we curvy girls.
in your mind abi, let me see your pictures kiss
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Ayobami7(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段邓文
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by Uduakuduakobong(m): 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
All na dsame tin jor! Depression not well battled will lead to suicide. Nobody send u d one wey u put urslf.
Re: Princess Shyngle Breaks Silence On Attempted Suicide by midehcreeb: 1:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Uduakuduakobong:
All na dsame tin jor! Depression not well battled will lead to suicide. Nobody send u d one wey u put urslf.
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted / Tiwa Savage Stuns At The Elle Style Awards (photos) / OAP Freeze & Uche Maduagwu Are Fighting Again On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.