Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,778 members, 7,955,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat (33059 Views)

Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat / Dino Melaye Reacts As Tribunal Sacks Him As Senator / Jerry Gana Is SDP Presidential Candidate, Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Binikingdowm: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
shut up and face your landlocked state.
you have no idea of the efiks and ibibios.
have u ever crossed the river niger and head to the East?
grin so cross river isn't landlocked?
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by pryme(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:

You should have kept quiet than to confirm how ignorant you are.
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by DateMynd44(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
do u even know the meaning of the term "landlocked"?
because Anambra and IMO state ain't landlocked as there exist the River Niger and the IMO river respectively which leads to the Atlantic.
cross river tho after they lost the Bakassi Peninsula still didn't become landlocked as the Calabar river port is 13m deep enough to accumulate large ships and vessels.
see pics below. can u compare the slum at Gelegele to this?
cc pryme

Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by pryme(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
because Anambra and IMO state ain't landlocked as there exist the River Niger and the IMO river respectively which leads to the Atlantic.
cross river tho after they lost the Bakassi Peninsula still didn't become landlocked as the Calabar river port is 13m deep enough to accumulate large ships and vessels.
cc pryme

It's baffling that people will sit behind their phones and argue about places they have never been to.

Even the talk of Don Duke won't be able to win in his ward just shows how ignorance is the norm on Nairaland.
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Binikingdowm: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
cc pryme
grin you have no idea what landlocked means.

Google it, all south east state is landlocked, including Cross river state
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Binikingdowm: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2018
pryme:

You should have kept quiet than to confirm how ignorant you are.
Mr man, cross river is landlocked.

You can't access the ocean without passing through another state territory, that's landlocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by pryme(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
Mr man, cross river is landlocked.

You can't access the ocean without passing through another state territory, that's landlocked

And which other state territory will you have to navigate from Cross River before you access the ocean Oh wise one?
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Carlyscales: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2018
Sabenko:
See the person I was still contemplating to vote for.....ur house is still not in order few days to election! Smh
Atikulate sharperly abeg!!

So obviously, Atiku may not be the best candidate amidst all the political aspirants but he's d only that has what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 019

No matter how good, spiritual, tongue n sweet talking u are as a young pastor no big n serious church will just call u n make u their senior pastor. U gat to start from small or their village church work d ropes, earn their trust n Work ur way up. So I strongly believe some of these young talking strong chaps (has in,sowore, moghalu etc) should start from like Senate, HOS etc.

Y is everyone irrespective of tribe n religion hailing d choice of Peter Obi as running mate today in Nigeria. Simply that he has passed his exams as a state Gov period.
He vowed by d time he's done with reforms in secondary schools in d state , many Anambrians with all money to afford private schools will have to withdraw their wards from private to secular schools due to improved standards. And that actually happened B4 he finished his second term.

So with all due respect to them none of these parties have what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 2019. Because they simply don't have d structures n people. In every nook n crannies of this nation u will find APC n PDP people. Did know that in Osun rerun election, one of d observers was describing a polling unit that's far away from d village n like 30min trek into d bush. It's that serious my dr.

One thing sure in this life is that either u deal with what is the reality, or u can be sure that reality will deal with u squarely soon.

I simply submit that since nijja politicians switch parties for selfish reasons n ambition. Likewise let us d masses keep switching party n president in search of our collective goods until we get it right.

We keep giving every party n president a single term until we get the one that deserves a second term. Infact we should just impeach Atiku back to jadda after 2yrs if he becomes this clueless n move on.

That's patriotism period!!
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Binikingdowm: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2018
pryme:

And which other state territory will you have to navigate from Cross River before you access the ocean Oh wise one?
cross river isn't landlocked.

Only oil was ceded

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/5997-76_oil_wells_belong_to_akwa_ibom_supreme_court_rules.html
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by igwefivestar(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2018
6digitscomrade:
u must be a very very dirty person,i mean stinking...Because from what u wrote i can tell how u manage your existence...Even ur loyalty to apc hasn't guaranteed u good living.. Just hanging on hope and enjoying the Stockholm syndrome.
hmmmm mind u, I'm for atikuobi b4 u started insulting ur generation, I just said that because the chances of him wining the race is 0 thank u sir for being very clean why am dirty. I pray that God should keep u clean till the end of ur life.
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by pryme(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by DateMynd44(m): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2018
Binikingdowm:
grin you have no idea what landlocked means.

Google it, all south east state is landlocked, including Cross river state
you for even add akwa ibom join.
so even after I showed u pics u still exhibited your ignorance.
hope u know that the Ibaka deep sea port is located in an island community in calabar but was wrongly zoned to akwa ibom state.
as long as akwa ibom borders calabar then cross river state isn't landlocked
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by igwefivestar(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2018
DateMynd44:
fool u better keep quiet.
ab0ki mumu
I have no business with a lost soul like u because u do not understand English. So go on, I have given the license to be stupid, u are very free.
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by 6digitscomrade: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
igwefivestar:
hmmmm mind u, I'm for atikuobi b4 u started insulting ur generation, I just said that because the chances of him wining the race is 0 thank u sir for being very clean why am dirty. I pray that God should keep u clean till the end of ur life.
Amen..
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by 6digitscomrade: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2018
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Ayobami7(m): 11:43am On Dec 15, 2018
补时阶段
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Roydawle16: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
Its like all presidential candidates receive money from the Government,if not why will you waste your time on the election you know clearly you can't win,I am also a contestant under the umbrella of Poor and Rich Political Party (PRPP),let me make my money in peace,FG should pay me asap, I am also a contestant,Don't underrate me I can divide buhari Votes in the west and north and I am sure of 40% from the South

Yes they do pay every candidate that participate in the election
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Morbeta11(m): 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
In Presidential races.... We have the gladiators and the circus clowns.

Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by horlique(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wafritalkblogg:
Its like all presidential candidates receive money from the Government,if not why will you waste your time on the election you know clearly you can't win,I am also a contestant under the umbrella of Poor and Rich Political Party (PRPP),let me make my money in peace,FG should pay me asap, I am also a contestant,Don't underrate me I can divide buhari Votes in the west and north and I am sure of 40% from the South
I.lovr your party...
Re: Donald Duke Reacts As Court Sacks Him, Declares Gana Sdp’s Presidential Candidat by Casemiro(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
> it is well

her mouth
choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ahmed Lawan Visits Dino Melaye With His Support Group Over Death Of Mother / Ebonyi: PDP submits Igariwey, Udeogu to INEC to replace Umahi, Igwe / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.