Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Best Ways For Women To Have Sexual Pleasure - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Best Ways For Women To Have Sexual Pleasure (726 Views)

People Who Have Sexual Fetish (18+) / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways For Women To Have Sexual Pleasure by queensera(f): 7:08am On Dec 15, 2018
Yuletide is just around the corner and celebration songs are being heard all around us , but one of the best ways this season can be memorable is when couples connect more than ever. I believe the best sex between couples can happen when the husband has discovered and adequately mastered how to get the best sex out of his wife, which invariably leads to an unending sexual escapade for the husband . So in summary , the best sex for the wife is directly proportional to a lifestyle of endless sex for the husband.

Having memorable celebration seasons is rooted in the oneness and unity of the couples in spirit, soul and body , and one of the best ways this can be achieved is when sex is given attention . The truth remains that wholesome sexual intercourse is a normal and healthy activity between couples , which they engage in for utmost satisfaction . And during the act, lots of incredible things happen in the body .

Read More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2018/12/best-ways-for-women-to-have-sexual.html?m=1

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc MissyB3
Cc Dominique
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

(1) (Reply)

Do Mosquitos Fall Sick? / Guys!! Should I Continue The Relationship / Can We Be Real With All These Fuckmate Needed Nonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.