Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (61932 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
abdulkayus:

Everybody to you is an olosho abi? Do u know how stupid you sound? That is someone's wife for goodness sake. Some Nairaland guys with their stupidity.

Very silly set of kids I tell you

3 Likes

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Originalsly: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
Childishness on display.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2018
jubrilELsudan:
I used to fvck his wife and cum in her mouth.

look ar another one undecided

do you punks have mothers at all?

4 Likes

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Originalsly:
Childishness on display.
sometimes people act childish cheesy cheesy
it's not a crime tongue

being an adult ALL the timr is BORING

1 Like

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by dreamwords: 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
Exwizard:
This man pls what does he do for living.? Each time I see his post I feel oppressed not knowing his source of wealth.
Fivestar shipping company at apapa
Five star music
He's into oil too
And so much moo
He's 'politically' connected to top dogs

5 Likes

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 3:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
vanity upon vanity, The devil should break their useless marriage sef
If only your friends knew the kind of person you are they would avoid you like a plague. Na ur kind dey poison dia friends.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
“You see why I love you, you are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things”
Sounds exactly like what an Olosho will say
EXACTLY my thought.
The MOMENT that WEALTH dries up her ATTITUDE will change drastically .
It’s OBVIOUS.
She must be a pregnant with weird ideas
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by chris31(m): 3:18pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
Nigerians self
Is like u enjoy seeing someone suffering ?
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ykol(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:
Isoright

Roll Royce when nor reach 100 million
congratulate her it's not easy to make money Wether legit or non legit
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ykol(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
guru90:

Are u sure u gonna make money?

Do u no what is 100 million?

Appreciate good thing(s) joor........
tell him or her
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by justmi1: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Royce men chai...this year alone gwagon 2019 maybach now royce...and i still dey drive toyota pencillight
...and that man no get two legs...be grateful for what you have
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by lovere: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

Winch/village people spotted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
What shall it profit a man ...........

What is the source of his I'll gotten wealth surely Yahoo plus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Exwizard: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ugosample:
You should not feel oppressed about anything

Face your life, do your hustle, and leave the others

Looking at another person will not help you

I've been facing my hustle for almost 3 decades now..... Don't you think I need him to advice me?
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by SimplePlan34: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Is not the latest one na
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by davibid: 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
G man, quote me anywhere

He spends money like someone one baba has told him he has only few years to leave

Seriously, No man genuinely making money from real hustle leaves such extravagant lifestyle except you are politically officeholder and we know that the dude in question is not

No hating just the bitter truth

Before you quote wrongly please show us one genuine source of E-Money wealth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Exwizard:

I've been facing my hustle for almost 3 decades now..... Don't you think I need him to advice me?

that's up to you to answer

I can't answer that question for you

But ill tell you what

Be good
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by FruitCakes(f): 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=horlique post=73870074]as long as you are alive. You are blessed already..what you need
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Exwizard:
This man pls what does he do for living.? Each time I see his post I feel oppressed not knowing his source of wealth.

Imagine angry
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

I don't know what to say to you. You're devil itself,because it's only a devil that hate good things.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by bashir1451(m): 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
“You see why I love you, you are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things”

Brozzzz! Na Person wife u dey call Olosho!

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by chemicool: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:

Enemy. Better thing no go find you.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by conductor123(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:

Who raised you? A cunt? How is she a prostitute. She has seen with Emoney since when he was still struggling his ass out and now that she's reaping the fruits of her patience, she a prostitute? If you were raised by a prostitute, that doesn't mean every married woman is a prostitute. What have you bought for your useless girlfriend? Can you show me an ordinary pant you got for her? God will keep my sisters safe from foolish men like you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Exwizard:
OGA focus on why you're still poor it'll do you more good than wasting your time investigating someone's wealth. Efcc will also do an investigation why you're still poor it's a crime too.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by pastie(m): 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
This must be an old repackaged car, that's why it was snapped at night to cover up.

wetin be my own sef.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Gt321(m): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
Children of hate everywhere. Thunder fire you
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gmajor:
This blue colour no make sense

Sadist ,poor idiots,till u will die u can't afford that for a woman'..go n buy or colour poor fool
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Alistervibes: 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ugosample:

sometimes people act childish cheesy cheesy

it's not a crime tongue

being an adult ALL the timr is BORING

Here comes the PRO of E money's wife.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by egojeny1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gmajor:
This blue colour no make sense
I wonder

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal. / Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.