Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,927 members, 7,824,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (61935 Views)

E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Visit Owerri, Looking Hot - Pictures / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by jude33084(m): 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
Money good oo

i tell you kiss kiss
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by 9gerian: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
shocked

ogakush:
vanity upon vanity, The devil should break their useless marriage sef
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by ubox: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Royce men chai...this year alone gwagon 2019 maybach now royce...and i still dey drive toyota pencillight
Someone is trekking somewhere, be grateful for life, one love
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by chijokz(m): 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
Exwizard:
This man pls what does he do for living.? Each time I see his post I feel oppressed not knowing his source of wealth.
E-money is a successful and strategic business man who's into Real estate, Shipping, Music and other investments.

1 Like

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Glorylynn: 7:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Gmajor:
This blue colour no make sense
Ok bro
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
How. Much tax is this e. Money playing sef.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by mozona(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oya Xmas comes too early
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nice one,may God bless us too
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2018
今晚冠军终归这里
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Too much money, I just hope he's not into illegal business.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by selfmadeboss: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
my gf just dug a facebook quote where i said i am richer than emoney and she is asking me to prove it. emoney why undecided

1 Like

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by mozel247: 8:03pm On Dec 15, 2018
And me Still dey waka with leg. Bro b grateful to God.

DREAMZZZ:
Royce men chai...this year alone gwagon 2019 maybach now royce...and i still dey drive toyota pencillight
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by walozanga(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
bettercreature:
This guy should be building a very huge company rather than wasting money as if it grow on trees

my brother make use of ur own advice
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 8:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
kiddoiLL:
“You see why I love you, you are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things”
Sounds exactly like what an Olosho will say.

MODIFIED: For those of you retards quoting me and saying trash, it's not my fault you brain can't grab reversed psychology when u see one... “Sounds exactly like what am Olosho would say” doesn't mean she's an Olosho, cuz I'm aware she suffered with E-Money. If you're not too stupid you'll see and know I quote only the part where she used the lines an Ho will use. And dats the thing I pointed out, she used it doesn't mean she's a Ho.
Come on you have your phones, don't be so stupid all the time and waste your time on social rubbish, make use of Google and learn a lot, evolve!! It's not my fault anyone of you seems dumb enough to get my statement.
You call your landlord a crazy man... and he replies with he's not Crazy. his response is exactly what a crazy person will give you. So please take your unfortunate and miserable explanations elsewhere. Awon didirin oshi

Spoken like a true yoruba person undecided..the only set of people who will call a married woman innocently appreciating her husband buying gifts for her a prostitute...Trying to twist what you clearly iimplied will not cut it cos there is nothing to suggest her appreciation comes of as 'whorish'

Horriible people.

2 Likes

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by kokostick(m): 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
chido20:
why you no go love am
make she hate am b4 grin
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ziggylady:

Spoken like a true yoruba person undecided..the only set of people who will call a married woman innocently appreciating her husband buying gifts for her a prostitute...Trying to twist what you clearly iimplied will not cut it cos there is nothing to suggest her appreciation comes of as 'whorish'

Horriible people.
Bítch I ain't Yoruba, so geddifok outta here... Ewu Gambia
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by bettercreature(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
walozanga:

my brother make use of ur own advice
Ugosample:

well everyone has the right to do whatsoever with his money

It concerns me my brother I always credit their account when they are sick or broke! So if I don’t tell them it’s going to bounce on me when they fall sick and start begging for money to travel to India on social media
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by noblechoco(f): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2018
ogakush:
bad belle
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by jubrilELsudan: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ugosample:

look ar another one undecided

do you punks have mothers at all?

Do you want me to fvck you in the anus and cum in your mouth?

Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by MarianaTrench: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2018
chido20:
why you no go love am

Exactly! grin
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Borntofuck: 12:31am On Dec 16, 2018
ogakush:
your mind won't work for you useless human being with jealousy like you,see what poverty dey cause u ,such a beautiful marriage you want to break ,God go punish you
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 1:28am On Dec 16, 2018
Women and good things of life ehn.. Yet we men are scums still... Men just came to this life to suffer.. Work your entire life for a woman to enjoy...
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 3:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Exwizard:
This man pls what does he do for living.? Each time I see his post I feel oppressed not knowing his source of wealth.

Nobody cares to ask this important question.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by showafrica(m): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Exwizard:

It means say you go die young... Have you asked the source of Buhari's wealth.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Solokito(m): 7:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Happy 4 u
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by PLAYBOX22: 7:43am On Dec 16, 2018
Choi!! shocked

This one don pass ASSURANCE oh!!

Oluwa bless me 'cause I no fit dull.
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by PLAYBOX22: 8:03am On Dec 16, 2018
kiddoiLL:
“You see why I love you, you are so full of surprises and always ready to gift me with precious things”
Sounds exactly like what an Olosho will say.

MODIFIED: For those of you retards quoting me and saying trash, it's not my fault you brain can't grab reversed psychology when u see one... “Sounds exactly like what am Olosho would say” doesn't mean she's an Olosho, cuz I'm aware she suffered with E-Money. If you're not too stupid you'll see and know I quote only the part where she used the lines an Ho will use. And dats the thing I pointed out, she used it doesn't mean she's a Ho.
Come on you have your phones, don't be so stupid all the time and waste your time on social rubbish, make use of Google and learn a lot, evolve!! It's not my fault anyone of you seems dumb enough to get my statement.
You call your landlord a crazy man... and he replies with he's not Crazy. his response is exactly what a crazy person will give you. So please take your unfortunate and miserable explanations elsewhere. Awon didirin oshi

You already know your comment is no good than a trash that's why you went on to expose your povertitious blackish buhari regime kind of brain.

Well ogbeni no be by long talk ..You no still tell us wetin a non olosho kind of wife will say to her husband after receiving such blessing?
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 8:45am On Dec 16, 2018
PLAYBOX22:

You already know your comment is no good than a trash that's why you went on to expose your povertitious blackish buhari regime kind of brain.

Well ogbeni no be by long talk ..You no still tell us wetin a non olosho kind of wife will say to her husband after receiving such blessing?
Swerve nigga it's a brand new day, I don't have time to exchange words with riffraffs like U
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by dalygoodfellow: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2018
JAGABAN boys
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by cjscon(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gmajor:
This blue colour no make sense
go and buy your own, or are you her is she you oris it urs.... Nawa ppl and with poke nosing, blue, red and pink with ladeis are bae
Re: E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) by Solomontroy(m): 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
DREAMZZZ:

Oga ur own is Good now, me that's driving Lifan 125 nkor. what shu dai do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Pictured With Her Father At Hospital, Calls Him Her "Sugar Daddy" / Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More / I Lost My Virginity At The Age Of 28 - Asa Reveal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.