Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) (48745 Views)

"Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Igweonyekachi: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:
For all those of you questioning his source of income should shuut up. You all should learn how to mind your own business. My grandfather is 123 years old and he is still much alive simply because he always mind his own business

Secondly who says Yahoo is not appropriate?
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work smarter than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo. Yahoo guys have mental strength

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now.

We Edos nor dey Hustle hard we dey Hustle smart! Be mentally strong.

Anyone who obtains money from people through the internet under false pretence is a cyber thief or internet fraudster.

If it's appropriate, why are the culprits nabbed by sars or the police?

People are getting more wiser day-by-day and seem not to be releasing the cash which has propelled you crooks to stealing pants and indulging in money rituals, dorks!

1 Like

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by suwalee(f): 7:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mrblaster:
Only fools will take this thief of a kid serious claiming to be successful when he has already destroyed so many people's lives. Karma still lives
God help this generation I just pity the father and mother that's if he has a mom
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Let's know his source of income.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Edo? And i was already getting proud of you. . We know your source.
Tama hon kiss
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by misano(m): 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:
For all those of you questioning his source of income should shuut up. You all should learn how to mind your own business. My grandfather is 123 years old and he is still much alive simply because he always mind his own business

Secondly who says Yahoo is not appropriate?
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work smarter than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo. Yahoo guys have mental strength

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now.

We Edos nor dey Hustle hard we dey Hustle smart! Be mentally strong.

I told U. He is a mumu. Read what he wrote. That guy na real idiot.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by colestephan86: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
CastedGist:
20-year-old boy Ebhohimen Innocent who is hail from Edo state has taken to social media as he shows off his 2018 achievements to inspire others.

According to his post; he bought a highlander car for his father, a Mercedes Benz for himself, he's building his house which is almost complete now. His 18-year-old girlfriend is pregnant for him.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/20-year-old-nigerian-boy-lists-his-2018-achievements-to-inspire-others-photos
Don't worry the lady you scammed will soon come for you.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by ND212: 8:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Which work does he do? How does he make is money,
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by kengodson: 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
CastedGist:
20-year-old boy Ebhohimen Innocent who is hail from Edo state has taken to social media as he shows off his 2018 achievements to inspire others.

According to his post; he bought a highlander car for his father, a Mercedes Benz for himself, he's building his house which is almost complete now. His 18-year-old girlfriend is pregnant for him.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/20-year-old-nigerian-boy-lists-his-2018-achievements-to-inspire-others-photos

i shall work at my own pace
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
CastedGist:

He didn't say were he is getting d money?
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Tamarapetty(f): 9:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
doctoradekokolo:
Tama hon kiss
Ade boo
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by incomeboostng: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Has he received Christ into his life as personal Lord and Saviour? undecided
All these achievements are just vanity without the most important achievement anyone can think of.

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by lonelydora: 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
CastedGist:

I stopped reading when i saw GLK 350, na their car bi that.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Jakama90(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
cicc2010:
Source of income?
Kidney
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Jakama90(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Criis:
Bastard! And he even has the nerves to include God in this matter. undecided
Every good thing comes from the Lord.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by themanderon: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rolly22:

More funds to you bro, leave all these mugus make them dey mumu

Nooo....You are the biggest mumu cos you don't know that you will vomit every single dollar or pounds or naira you fraudulently took from others. You think you smart but nature, God, and the evil one have your number so enjoy while it lasts.
You are not the first nor will you be the last but the common thing between all of you is that you will all eventually bite the dust.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by centboy123456(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=vingeophysicist post=73872359]it is obvious. Look at his attire and tattoo. He is a confirm yahoo or drug dealer.No wonder girls fall easily for this people.[/quote

having tattoo is now a crime now abi men Africa is still living in old age I swear men u are really funny so anybody now with a tattoo is now a yahoo boi guy u need to leave this country and go out there and see guys with tattoo
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Rolly22(m): 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
themanderon:

Nooo....You are the biggest mumu cos you don't know that you will vomit every single dollar or pounds or naira you fraudulently took from others. You think you smart but nature, God, and the evil one have your number so enjoy while it lasts.
You are not the first nor will you be the last but the common thing between all of you is that you will all eventually bite the dust.

Go tell that to your leaders, Idiot, you will be among the fools Supporting APC and PDP, poverty kill you there mumu
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by lesson44: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
In countries were rules and laws are applicable, the boy would be under investigation by now.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by megley(f): 6:01am On Dec 16, 2018
Okay.

What does he do?

It doesn't say in the narrative or did I miss that?

WHAT DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by MrFly(m): 8:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Time will tell
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by bencobenz(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2018
Don't blame the boy, blame his father.
This is one of the outcomes of not training up a child in the way he should grow. That the man even accept the car and house without asking for his source of income is a shame.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by snoopz: 10:25am On Dec 16, 2018
coming from Edo alone Don tell us d source of ur money
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Casemiro(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
intimidation!

what does he do for a living

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Cyynywhite: 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
woah
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by mikejj(m): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
megley:
Okay.

What does he do?

It doesn't say in the narrative or did I miss that?

WHAT DOES HE DO FOR A LIVING
it wasnt stated o..and people are just criticising him...
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
tstx:
PYTHON

bro..really ?? I would love to learn..can I DM you ??
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by tstx(m): 5:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Electricboy:

bro..really ?? I would love to learn..can I DM you ??
Yes.. you can
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Raypawer(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Makes a lot of sense, am happy for you, don't wait for job, try building something even if its what someone else have done, do your own and get someone use it, forget much money dlfor now, you will gain one thing...

Experience!

tstx:

PYTHON
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by tstx(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Raypawer:
Makes a lot of sense, am happy for you, don't wait for job, try building something even if its what someone else have done, do your own and get someone use it, forget much money dlfor now, you will gain one thing...

Experience!

THANKS.... REALLY APPRECIATE THE ADVICE
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by themanderon: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Rolly22:

Go tell that to your leaders, Idiot, you will be among the fools Supporting APC and PDP, poverty kill you there mumu

Like I said and I repeat karma, God and the devil have all got your number. By the time they are done with you there will be nothing left of you to regret. Ole buruku paraku somebody.
Your day of karma will soon swoop on you. Useless waste of skin.
Don't go and look for a decent legitimate job to do, be there laying up curses for your cursed self and your generation. Rogue.
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Rolly22(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2018
themanderon:

Like I said and I repeat karma, God and the devil have all got your number. By the time they are done with you there will be nothing left of you to regret. Ole buruku paraku somebody.
Your day of karma will soon swoop on you. Useless waste of skin.
Don't go and look for a decent legitimate job to do, be there laying up curses for your cursed self and your generation. Rogue.

You're a fool, poverty will kill you there, you frustrated he goat
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by themanderon: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2018
Rolly22:

You're a fool, poverty will kill you there, you frustrated he goat

Because I believe in hard work God has blessed me more than I can even ask for but you......That money you think in your foolishness will make you into something will eventually perish you into the dark pit of hades where the devil will welcome you to begin your eternal punishment but before then nature and karma will take delight in making your soul a miserable one here on earth and you will forever wish you were never born. Ole buruku somebody. Enjoy your loot while it lasts because we all know how accursed souls like yours eventually perish in the ocean of your greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.