Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,513 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) (48758 Views)

"Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie / 3 Earrings: See What A Digital Mother Did To Her Innocent Daughter (Photo) / DNA Scandal: "I'm Innocent" - Late Tunde's Wife, Moyo Thomas Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by drchuks1234(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:
For all those of you questioning his source of income should shuut up. You all should learn how to mind your own business. My grandfather is 123 years old and he is still much alive simply because he always mind his own business

Secondly who says Yahoo is not appropriate?
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work smarter than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo. Yahoo guys have mental strength

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now.

We Edos nor dey Hustle hard we dey Hustle smart! Be mentally strong.
Oga stop surporting evil. habaaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by able1993(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
Congatulations

Anyway, you can visit www.motivate.com.ng to learn about life, success strategies, experiences and the greats like Ben Carson, Carl Brashear, Tomas Sankara, Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Nelson Mandela.......
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by daddytime(m): 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:
For all those of you questioning his source of income should shuut up. You all should learn how to mind your own business. My grandfather is 123 years old and he is still much alive simply because he always mind his own business

Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.

You had better left the genuine and responsible Edos like me out of your vile dishonourable means of earning a living.
Harvesting from a farm you never planted is a hustle you are proud of?
It's such a shame how you have sought to glamourise a cheap art of stealing. You call the act of sitting your lazy ass in a corner weeding up and getting high on codeine while people who have a good head on their shoulders plough their farmlands only for you to sneak in when the harvest is ripe to pluck them shamelessly, working smart?

I pity your life except you repent and turn a new leaf.

I only pray you repent in a good time when you still have enough life in you to get it right and live honourably.

The country and world is replete with examples of how karma treats those who think they can con people out of their sweats worth. If you are in doubt, I'll reel out examples to you of people you know just to give you a reality check.

Weda you thief from oyibo or black man so long as there's blood flowing through that persons vein, nature and karma will surely bring you recompense for your troubles worth at the tears of such a person. They need not curse you but pay you definitely shall.

I am a repented shameless fraudster and I bring you good tidings. Repent bro and earn a honest living.
Love you bro..

Peace

11 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by suckmywilly(m): 4:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Our society has become so materialistic, listing material things he bought for his family as achievements, without saying where he go the money. This kind of achievement does not inspire people, it actually opresses them.

2 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin

I'm 22 of age, this year I rented an apartment worth 150k per year, I paid in April and renew it in November, we are in December, I've 300k in my account after giving my mom 100k for Xmas and buying cloths for my kid bro, at least I tried

My job is...... Mhen I do all kinds of job from bricklayer to others I do any kind of work to receive daily pay, I'm not a graduate, I'm not into internet scam, I do legit work

Above all I don't have a girl friend that's why I was able to save up to this amount

If I want sex I know where to get it

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Talkwell: 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
mogbojaiye:
Do u know why I like edo boys?
Because they sabi hustle but in a negative way
Come edo state no mechanic shop with edo boy as apprentice Infact u wil not see any edo boy as apprentice in edo boy It is now 1 in 10 shop All the apprentices are igbo and calabar and yorubas
Edo boys should b careful with their plus They know the story of Maria table water

Wetin do maria table water?
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by suckmywilly(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2018
For all you out there supporting vices like yahoo, you need an overhaul re-evaluation of yourself as you have lost what makes you human. I may sound harsh but we Need to call a spade a spade, forget the name G boy sef, it sounds fancy maybe that's why some people don't understand the gravity. Yahoo Boys are thieves and criminals. Yahoo plus are simply ritualist, let's not dignify this thing. What is bad is bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Orpe7(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
Niggar doesnt know he just broke a ten crack commandment rule.
Anyways enjoy while it lasts
To the father who collected the car, hope one day no be u go dey carry calabash for head dey spit money

3 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by worriedguy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=mogbojaiye post=73871166]Do u know why I like edo boys?

Come edo state no mechanic shop with edo boy as apprentice
Infact u wil not see any edo boy as apprentice in edo boy
It is now 1 in 10 shop
All the apprentices are igbo and calabar and yorubas

Edo boys should b careful with their plus
They know the story of Maria table water [/quote ] can you tell me the story of maria table water
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
cicc2010:
Source of income?
it is obvious. Look at his attire and tattoo. He is a confirm yahoo or drug dealer.No wonder girls fall easily for this people.

1 Like

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by jubianose(m): 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
The question is what is the source of your money
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by joxxy01(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
intimidation, nothing inspiring here

1 Like

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Talkwell:

Wetin do maria table water?

When u come edo state ask any market person way b edo
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2018
joxxy01:
intimidation, nothing inspiring here

Thank u my sister

When someone like bill gate is inspiring young people as one of d richest person in d world u will kw dat he is worth it, ,,,even his lifestyle says it all....with a company that employs and produce gadgets...not I buy lexus or I buy glk or I build hux worth 13 million like say money to maintain d hux go day come steady

1 Like

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by steric58(m): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:

in 3 letter word you are M A D

3 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2018
Orpe7:
Niggar doesnt know he just broke a ten crack commandment rule.
Anyways enjoy while it lasts
To the father who collected the car, hope one day no be u go dey carry calabash for head dey spit money

Baba I day feel u.....big time notorious BIG fan

Nigger don't ever break commandment number 1

He don create e worst enemy already
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
[quote author=worriedguy post=73872280][/quote]

Am I your nanny.....go to diary section and read bed time story
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
What does he do? Abi is he a member of yahoo+ division pant n bra? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
tstx:
Hmm... My own achievement.
1. I learnt a new programming language

Wat's d name of the programming language ??
tstx:

Wat's d name of the programming language ??
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Rolly22(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:

More funds to you bro, leave all these mugus make them dey mumu

2 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
mogbojaiye:
Do u know why I like edo boys?

Come edo state no mechanic shop with edo boy as apprentice
Infact u wil not see any edo boy as apprentice in edo boy
It is now 1 in 10 shop
All the apprentices are igbo and calabar and yorubas

Edo boys should b careful with their plus
They know the story of Maria table water

wow wow wow wow wow....

They dont want to learn a skill anymore, but to do shady stuff??

If that is the case, then it can be said, that they are FINISHED!
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2018
Nairaland, seriously? He is 20yrs old and has a girlfriend who's 18yrs old and pregnant for him and that's what's supposed to motivate people?
Do you know the source of his wealth?
I'm sure you don't, cause he never stated it.
So there's nothing encouraging about this post

2 Likes

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by chidekings(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rolly22:

Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by chidekings(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Rolly22:

Vanity
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Rolly22(m): 5:04pm On Dec 15, 2018
chidekings:
Vanity
Allow us to enjoy our Vanity in peace
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 15, 2018
tstx:

Lol same here bro
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Evercurious(f): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:

PLS DO NOT BE FOOLED
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by Evercurious(f): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
slawomir:

PLS DO NOT BE FOOLED..IT'S NOW EVERYONE'S BUSINESS COS HE MADE IT PUBLIC
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by bayocanny: 5:13pm On Dec 15, 2018
respectk:
pregnancy na achievement too?
ask Linda ikeji
Re: Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) by neonly: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2018
tolugar:
The story is incomplete without telling those youths what you did to make the money

Still waiting ooo

I think he sells sandsan grin ;Dd grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do People Do This After The Death Of Their Parents? / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.