Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

"Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie (21736 Views)

Do You Consider Marriage & Children As Achievements? / The More Chores A Husband Does, The More Likely The Marriage Will End In Divorce / Ebhohimen Innocent Lists His 2018 Achievements, To Inspire Others (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Greatpoet(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Foremost Nigerian social commentator and public affairs analyst Jullie Cassie has threw her own weights on the practicality that Marriage remain an achievement.

In one of her visual factfile which she posted on Instagram, the Author of 'Dance School' echoes areas where most people get it wrong with their verdicts about marriage. In her words....

"Whatever is worth celebrating is an achievement, and marriage will forever be one of life's achievements. Our luck might be different in getting the right people, doesn’t make the union less of an achievement.", Jullie Cassie probes.

Watch video below as she highlights reasons why marriage remains a lifetime achievement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqYTZLVfR9Y

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by TheKingOfCrumb: 2:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
For a woman, yes marriage is an achievement.
Its an achievement to make a man pay for your misbehavior, manipulation, disobedience, disloyalty, feed and cloth you.

364 Likes 32 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Greatpoet(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2023
smiley
Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by AllenSpencer: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Definitely!

There is no way you can deny the truth!

Having a companion and raising kids in one happy home, is a dream many long for.

Even to great extent, money starts losing value when you not spending it on things you love and adore.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by 9jvirgin(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Not the unholy marriage between the North and South caused by the evil man Lord Lugard.

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by 22o62021: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
To women only

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Donpuffy(m): 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yes ooo, what more can one ask for if you marry a very rich man that you won't have to struggle for anything.
Me I'm just planning to marry a very rich man immediately I'm through with some things so that I'll continue to enjoy my life in peace because I don't want to stress myself over anything.
Dad's house and straight to husband's house and eventually heaven.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by KanwuliaExtra: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Only if the marriage enriched your life.
Na all marriage be marriage? undecided

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Whitelione: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Agreed

2 Likes

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by MrPRevailer(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
True.
Mark 10:11-12 "And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery."
{1Corinthians 7:10-11,39}

Did your Pastor tell you that if you marry a divorced woman, you are married to Hellfire?
if they didn't, please change your church

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Tunde835(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
It is for women to be able to pin their responsibilities on someone else

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by GanagiBitrus: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
What about the marriage that will put you in bondage & even cut short your lifespan,
Would that still be considered an achievement?

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Agree

but as a Young Man going into Marriage, Try get Money.🤨

You will SUFFER without it. undecided

because in African Marriages, the Man pay most of the Bills even if earns N40000 and his Wife is earning N150000. 😒😕

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by kelvindj98: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
An achievement is a fulfilled goal or objective that is set by an individual or entity. So if you set a goal to get married, then getting married is an achievement of that goal. That is all.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by BabaIbo: 10:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yes, especially if you marry your right partner. In fact it is more than an achievement sef.

I will soon give one blessed and lucky lady that achievement soon.

Marriage is a beautiful thing, I can't wait to be with my wife as couple.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Alonso91(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yes,if someone married the right spouse

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Whazar(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Big cap

Maybe for women but it’s more of like a burden to men these days

If if there was a referendum to eradicate marriage I bet most men would vote yes and women would protest it

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by cRobo: 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
Depend on your priorities in life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
It's a step, an important one, not an achievement because it's not that difficult to get married, even people with red zone account balance get married

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Iamcrazy: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
TheKingOfCrumb:
For a woman, yes marriage is an achievement.
Its an achievement to make a man pay for your misbehavior, manipulation, disobedience, disloyalty, feed and cloth you.

Not just that, sometimes, in a way, you pay for decency, intelligence, class and pace of mind. Check your mindset on how you treat girls. It's a determinant factor of who come your way. If you don't regards girls, the ones with value won't ever come your way.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Vipe: 10:08pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yes I agree to feed and raise children is not easy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by abbey621(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
It's an achievement just like graduation, celebrating 40, 50 , 60 years or more. It's an achievement just like having a baby, securing a good paying job, losing weight or stop smoking! An achievement is an achievement regardless of opinion!

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Alima082: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Not true

1 Like

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by mariahAngel(f): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
A good marriage is more than an achievement.
It is a blessing.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Generalyemi(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2023
Ok
Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by isabi2lof: 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2023
Yes with the right partner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
I prayed for a husband but see what I got embarassed embarassed

He has converted our house to HK.

8 Likes

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
I totally disagree.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marriage Will Forever Be One Of Life's Achievements" - Jullie Cassie by Iamcrazy: 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Lie... Each time I try to settle down, na that time I dey go flat broke with lots of rubbish challenges. It makes me loose everything each time I give it a trial. It no go better for marriage. Ńa ogún go kill anyone who advises me to marry or tell me the importance of marriage.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnancy Or Nursing Of Baby; Which Is More Challenging? / I Have Not Seen My Husband For 10 Years, Woman Tells Court / Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.