Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate (36193 Views)

PDP Governors React To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate And Proud Of Him / I Can’t Wait For Presidential Debate - Atiku Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by Friend01(m): 2:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Isobug:
Zombies are saying Peter Obi lied...... But we know his references were all fact

...I couldn't hold my peace but speak against this back to back lies you keep. believing.
Yesterday it was Buhari being a clone and a double body in one; today Peter who obviously lied his way through out the debate (check Cable News to verify this claim) his impressive because some people choose to. believe the same lie they have being telling us.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by mechanics(m): 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
Abfinest007:
buhari mood has change since yesternight knowing fully well he is a failure
How is he a failure?
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by salam1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Its obvious u guys didn't watch the debate, the figures obi gave dere where all wrong. Secondly he failed to tell us wat China does with criminals. Something is really wrong with this PDP guys
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by Isobug: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2018
Friend01:

...I couldn't hold my peace but speak against this back to back lies you keep. believing.
Yesterday it was Buhari being a clone and a double body in one; today Peter who obviously lied his way through out the debate (check Cable News to verify this claim) his impressive because some people choose to. believe the same lie they have being telling us.
Check Cable News.....With much respect to them. I have found many blunders in Cable than Ordinary textbooks written by Nigerian lecturers. Make your verification yourself before judging . I bet you would do even better. No source is truly valid except the one you do yourself. Cables do not do investigative Survey, they only verify. Whatever they see is what they dish out to public and people like you will buy.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by OreMI22: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
Buhari has killed Nigeria in the first term when every elected official usually performs better.

Think of what Buhari will do to Nigeria if he gets a second term?

Buhari is a sweet-tongued SCAMMER. He used LIES and FAKE PROMISES to deceive Nigerians.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2018
Who be this FFK sef
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by emmie14: 4:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
Omeokachie:
Up next is Buhari grin

I hear that he will be going to Sudan on a short visit on the day of the debate. From there he will visit his doctors in the UK before coming back to continue with his campaign cheesy grin
Hahaha hahhaahh

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by Friend01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Isobug:

Check Cable News.....With much respect to them. I have found many blunders in Cable than Ordinary textbooks written by Nigerian lecturers. Make your verification yourself before judging . I bet you would do even better. No source is truly valid except the one you do yourself. Cables do not do investigative Survey, they only verify. Whatever they see is what they dish out to public and people like you will buy.

Another hapless defence of the indefensible.
Thecable quoted well known sources not some off-the-air sources you are referring to.
And moreover, how can we even trust your so called source done by one person without really corroborative proofs to support such claim.

Go check it yourself especially the 2 million car claim by Obi which any sane Nigeria would easily spot as false.
While I was watching the debate,the moment he said it I knew right there that with my little knowledge of cars in Nigeria that this man was manufacturing fictitious figures.
And his claim of FDI(foreign direct Investment)
and other claims he made about China and other falsities that he used in impressing you people because he knows you don't verify facta before spreading them the gospel truth.
The truth is Obi was very eloquent, but he was very eloquent in putting out unverifiable fictitious figures only known to who.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by Ayobami7(m): 9:09pm On Dec 15, 2018
年越南足球
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by AstuteJay: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hadone:
FFK actually proved his foolishness here. The two other ladies performed wonderfully well most especially Khadija Abdullahi Iya of the ANN. Thank God that it's an open debate and Nigerians have watched and stand to judge between the participants

Yes you are right.

We shall have foreign policy on the economy, foreign policy on agriculture, foreign policy on health
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by NSK4U(m): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
Someone should please send d debate video link, thank u
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by Warship: 9:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
NSK4U:
Someone should please send d debate video link, thank u

Go to YouTube and type

Channels TV 2019 Vice Presidential Debate.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by jumobi1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2018
FFK should have left the other three out of it. PDP doesn’t need enemies eventhough they were truly embarrassing to the country.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by Atiku007: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
I really appreciate Nigerians for their concentration. We all saw how the debate went very constructive and objective. Our vice president made a remarkable debate giving we Nigerian hope rather than peter Obi making wrong figures. We all need to shine your eyes �
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by stieyven(m): 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hadone:
FFK actually proved his foolishness here. The two other ladies performed wonderfully well most especially Khadija Abdullahi Iya of the ANN. Thank God that it's an open debate and Nigerians have watched and stand to judge between the participants
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by Nature8(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
saaron:
The cheers Peter Obi received from the crowd is enough to give APC imposter govt heart attack.
Congrats Obi!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Fani Kayode Reacts To Peter Obi Performance, Blast The Remaining Candidate by NSK4U(m): 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Warship:

Go to YouTube and type
Channels TV 2019 Vice Presidential Debate.
ok, thanks man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Lawan, Ndume Shook Hands In The Spirit Of Sportsmanship / Obasanjo Wanted Okonjo-Iweala As Buhari's Running Mate, But He Refused - Bakare / Soldier Fighting Boko Haram Preaches While Strapped With His Riffle.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.