Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried (75363 Views)

Obi Cubana, Ebuka Obi Mourn With Don Jazzy As Rihanna & Linda Ikeji Broke His He / Sound Sultan Speaks On Throat Cancer: I Will Tell My True Story Myself / Peks Ikeji’s Broke Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Karma is a one-edged sword.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Mrbaz1: 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
BOOMnaija:
I'm more concerned about d outcome of 2019 elections...

On dat note, click like for atiku, share for buhari.
op sure you are very stupid

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Ayt27(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
donikky:
buy bags at wholesale price. call/whatsapp 09039467329 to get yours
Good day
Please how much are the bags?
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by sweetrace(f): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
ManTiger:
It always been Linda, she's not a carrier of good news I'm her life! I once contact her to promote my bro song and she gave us 867k bill, laughable... One day when he finally get to limelight, I know she'll want to dig dirt on him, Olamide's rant will be small compared to what we will do. Rubbish!

Do you know of a single press house, be it print media or tv station, home and abroad that will promote your brother for free?
Did you know the job of a news reporter is to report the news? Free Linda Abeg! She’s just doing her job.

9 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by candygist: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:
Anyone supporting linda ikeji from getting bashed is under a curse.

Whether you support her or not . It won't change anything for her . She is successful and not a criminal . She killed nobody, you can't go to her house and beat her . You can only rant online like other jobless people out there

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by donikky(f): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ayt27:
Good day Please how much are the bags?
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by donikky(f): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2018
Ayt27:
Good day Please how much are the bags?
#1800 sir
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by OYIBN: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:

I don't agree with you. I feel those Linda have caused pain and anguish should leave her to God. God says, "Vengeance is mine".

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Mankosi: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2018
mcdude1:
I like Peter Obi's taik about 'not locking the shop' i think it has an igbotic flavour.
if u lock ur shop to go and chase criminals what will u eat if u eventually come back. That's why there's hunger in the land. There are too many criminals around the shop both the friendly and unfriendly criminals but they are busy chasing the unfriendly criminals while the friendly ones still loiter round the shop with their loots and as well looting what Is left in the shop while the children of the shop owner are dying of hunger.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by made4naijamusic: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
candygist:

Whether you support her or not . It won't change anything for her . She is successful and not a criminal . She killed nobody, you can't go to her house and beat her . You can only rant online like other jobless people out there

Abi oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by lesbiconverter: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mrbaz1:
I swear with adesua used womb by banky w that God will punish Linda "IKEJA"..AND GOD WILL PUNISH WHO SOEVER BLAME THIS ON BUHARII

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
The attention brought to herself yesterday raked in 10million . It's unfortunate the way she uses controversy for wealth gain but everything is not about profit.
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Godsknight(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mrbaz1:
I swear with adesua used womb by banky w that God will punish Linda "IKEJA"..AND GOD WILL PUNISH WHO SOEVER BLAME THIS ON BUHARII
why dragging Adesua into this? so annoying! I wonder how some people reason sha

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by jesmond3945: 4:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
This goes to show nigerians hate linda and i would say she brought it on herself. When you display your success to the whole world to salivate you indirectly invite envy and hatred. Let her take a cue from instablog naija owner who is very much anonymous but smiling to the bank on a daily basis. This is just the beginning the next person is emoney.

6 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by israelmao(m): 4:47pm On Dec 15, 2018
God who delivered you from bareness is able.
Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Jayslicky:
The question you should b asking is how does she got to know since she didnt tell an outsiders. You got not to blame a blogger for doing her work but the family member who leak it.

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Boyooosa(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2018
Linda's wealth is ill gotten and her present predicament is one of the karmas in return.
Sending people to early grave to make money is deadlier than public fund embezzlement.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by LZAA: 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2018
lilmax:
no one said anything then....but when karma came with a beautiful slap, her minions are saying we should let her be grin

this is the beginning of her problems, its going no where

by the time its done with her, she'd be used as correction in schools

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Enemyofpeace: 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
Linda Ikeji never see anything, let her wait till next year, she go sabi wetin dem dey call life, make una just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Enemyofpeace: 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
beamtopola:

The question you should b asking is how does she got to know since she didnt tell an outsiders. You got not to blame a blogger for doing her work but the family member who leak it.
must she carry it?not minding the trauma the woman was going then

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by makinson2865: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
[s][/s]t won't change anything for her . She is successful and not a criminal . She killed nobody, you can't go to her house and beat her . You can only rant online like other jobless [/quote]

Her career is plummeting already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Okoyeebos: 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2018
Linda is going to be very very miserable in her old age. She'll be lonely, unfulfilled, hollow and an outcast.

Look at how no one congratulates her apart from her sisters.
When she had the issue with Wizkid, not a single celebrity said a single word in her favour.

The vultures are already gathering, Linda's time is almost here.

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Gkemz: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
Linda Ikeji likes interfering with people's privacy even when not invited. That's the only thing I hate about blogging. It'd turn you into public enemy.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by thakwatsae: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2018
my take from all this is..: truth is bitter. linda serves truth most times. not surprised people hating cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by sparta(f): 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
what truth is she serving? Making money off other peoples misfortune? Announcing someone's health challenge without permission just for the money? Haba? what kind of monstrosity is that? Linda's belly is her god. she is a cold hearted bastard.

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 15, 2018
ManTiger:
It always been Linda, she's not a carrier of good news I'm her life! I once contact her to promote my bro song and she gave us 867k bill, laughable... One day when he finally get to limelight, I know she'll want to dig dirt on him, Olamide's rant will be small compared to what we will do. Rubbish!

You don't anticipate evil! No need for that, if your brother gets to limelight just bless God and move on! Linda and your brother's destinies are different.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Hoodbilonia: 5:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
add this pix
it will help u in your dull scam
Unuebo55:
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried by Sydlake: 5:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
. So, I later read LindaIkeji’s blog, they told me the name because I have never heard of it before, that was my first time and I went on it and I saw lots of comments, people were saying “No, no, not again. Not this woman, not again’; as I was reading and seeing those comments I became happy, at the same time I felt loved, I was touched and all the good emotions came back. I was like ‘Oh, God! People love me like this?’ I didn’t realize that until the problem came and I was just telling God “You are not going to let me die, not now. I want people to just use me as a point of prayer to you that the God that cured Sammie Peters of cancer please cure me”.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAXDCg0VCc?t=674

[/quote]

I guess I’m the only one that read this part of the message. I wonder why people are lazy to read the context of a message and they’ll rather lash out based on the topic. For this last part, I’ll say God bless Linda. I don’t know her intention with the post initially, but I know she’s a gossip blogger and gossiping is her job. And people should be reminded she doesn’t go to everyone’s house to spy on them, it is your personal people that send her the gossip. As Yoruba will say “Bi iku ile o ba pani, ti ode o le pa ni”

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Poses In Bikini (photo) / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma In Kitchen Loved Up Photo / Hilarious Memes From Odunlade Adekola's Pose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.