Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells (15295 Views)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House / Magic Mushrooms Or Magic Plants / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

Exactly. See the disorganised stuff he is asking for one to do. These guys just want to endanger u physically. They are not ready to show any proof.

One would be mistaken for a lunatic.

I still feel such a show (in the way I've suggested) would take of the veil of ignorance which enforces mass fear; the element of their (traditionalists') control and continued profitability in business. As such the babalawos may not take up the challenge.

Similar to challenging a pastor to demonstrate his miracle healing power in public for scrutiny.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

I still feel such a show (in the way I've suggested) would take of the veil of ignorance which enforces mass fear; the element of their (traditionalists') control and continued profitability in business. As such the babalawos may not take up the challenge.

Similar to challenging a pastor to demonstrate his miracle healing power in public for scrutiny.

Actually some will. They know they are fake but they will hope they can cheat the system just to win money. That's why all those fake people took up Randi's challenge all those years.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

Actually some will. They know they are fake but they will hope they can cheat the system just to win money. That's why all those fake people took up Randi's challenge all those years.

Well sincerely, I've stopped arguing with religious people about efficacy of purported witchcraft powers because they resort to threats.
Just like tamethem suggested, his task could easily make one vulnerable to deadly physical harm.
I've spent years in Ijebu so I know how they work. There was a shrine behind my apartment when I lived in Ijebu and the baba was my friend. These mischievous men could easily poison you or tactically smear you infectious concoctions upon contact. You'd not notice.
I'm a molecular biologist so I understand the dynamics of infectious agents. It takes a small prick of a tiny sharp object (easily a palm frond) laced with a lethal dose of these agents to deliver disease.
They'd of course boast of your impeding calamity having successfully carried out their mischief to which they already have an antidote. A classic case of creating and solving a problem.

2 Likes

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Well sincerely, I've stopped arguing with religious people about efficacy of purported witchcraft powers because they resort to threats.
Just like tamethem suggested, his task could easily make one vulnerable to deadly physical harm.
I've spent years in Ijebu so I know how they work. There was a shrine behind my apartment when I lived in Ijebu and the baba was my friend. These mischievous men could easily poison you or tactically smear you infectious concoctions upon contact. You'd not notice.
I'm a molecular biologist so I understand the dynamics of infectious agents. It takes a small prick of a tiny sharp object (easily a palm frond) laced with a lethal dose of these agents to deliver disease.
They'd of course boast of your impeding calamity having successfully carried out their mischief to which they already have an antidote. A classic case of creating and solving a problem.

Exactly. That's why I have always insisted on a neutral ground where they can't control the result.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Thank you. All the purported juju that seems to work have physical contact or agents. Who knows what kind of biological or chemical concoction is in those things.

I point out to someone that quite possibly a nerve agent was used on someone that they said fell down after being rubbed with a knife and she was incredulous.

These people believe natural processes to be spiritual. Such gullible pups.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2018
LordReed:

Thank you. All the purported juju that seems to work have physical contact or agents. Who knows what kind of biological or chemical concoction is in those things.

I point out to someone that quite possibly a nerve agent was used on someone that they said fell down after being rubbed with a knife and she was incredulous.

These people believe natural processes to be spiritual. Such gullible pups.

You were correct. People ascribe spirituality to these things out of ignorance. You can call it occult knowledge.
Do you know traditional healers in the south west have associations? Their trade is a secret. If everyone knew, they'll be out of business.
Recently, pants for ritual is the vogue. Hahahaha. It's amazing the microbial consortia found in the female Instruments which could be exploited for hazardous or therapeutic purposes. I have been privy to some knowledge about these things so I laugh often times when people make unguarded statements out of fear.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 20, 2018
NPComplete:

Lol. Guy for once just swear u have seen juju that worked with ur eyes. All this one u are doing is trying to make us forget. This is the 5th time. U are talking too much. Just swear. Lol

And u are trying to turn this thread to a tribal bashing thread so we forget. You know Tamethem is Yoruba. It won't work.

grin

No need to quarrel over this issue bro. We rub minds to learn not to fight.

But I have been thinking on how to get you ppl convinced. I had a voice conversation with the friend I was talking about minutes ago,the one I said can get you connected to the Ile Ife ppl. He was just laughing and laughing, he said Ile Ife is even too far that he's got some guys that will do it right in Ibadan.

They won't touch you with anything and you will fall and be convulsing until they say enough. If not you will be there on the spot. He has not said yes to the challenge but said he will get in touch.

You know ppl would be afraid of such experiments, what if you want to make the person stand up and he dies through the experiment. Na serious police case.

I must say here that Juju fails too. This is when Yoruba's say " Ewe sunko" that is a once potent charm that fails.

Guys I am not promoting Charms, I am not glorifying it. It is against my faith but I have come to see that one of the reasons Atheists are Atheists is that they want to witness such before believing it.

And I have this feelings that if they eventually know that the Devil exists through his power, gradually they might come to the knowledge of God. This is why I am so keen in letting you know that Evil is real .

I hope this friend thinks it over and get in touch. I even felt I should have recorded our discussion and post it here. He grew up in Ife and moved close to the elderly.

Modified:
And NPComplete I had posted this before knowing you were the one I was replying. I saw my name mentioned in the comment that why I replied. If I had known you were the one , I wouldn't have bothered.

You must learn to argue like a matured person. Insulting ppl upandan doesn't make you win an argument. It only shows your state of mind.

One day we will get all this solved.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

My guy any Pastor that takes up such a challenge is Fake. The Power of the Almighty God is not for Show.

Any Pastor taking up such a challenge is not genuine. Miracles happen for a purpose ( Healing) not to prove that God is powerful.
There is no miracle done by Jesus or by His Apostles that was done as a show of power. There must be a problem the miracle is solving. And it won't be that you will go and bring a blind man and ask the pastor, oya open his eyes grin miracles don't happen that way.

So call Pastors to a challenge and anyone that takes up the challenge is relying on Juju Power period.

Just like you Atheists want God to appear before believing He exists and you won't see a thing from now till eternity so genuine Miracles won't happen for you to know God exists or His pastors have power.

Your belief or unbelief don't change God.

So its your life, your belief, your destiny, your cup of Nescafe.

Hope you got me right?

Peace bro.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:

Lol no mind the small children. I have a simpler advice for them sef - They should go to the nearest mortuary and either ask the mortuary attendant there if there is anything like spirits, the supernatural or he should do night duty with them for two weeks without following the norms there to dissuade/becalm the spirits like knocking before entering the morgue etc. If dey no deaf am with slap bend em neck permanently his little brain wont develop.

Small children of nowadays, out of ignorance, will be bleating aloud what there grandfathers only whisper about. If they see spirit can they stand?

grin

This guys don't know shishi. Don't know anything.
The issue of spirit is another thing.

They even claim spirits don't exist. Tell them about someone's experience they would say No tell us about your own experience, Tell them about a personal experience they would say hope you were not having malaria. grin

There is nothing you can do to convince a pre determined heart.

I had first hand experience with such things and if I say it they won't believe it.

You just have to leave them in their ignorance till they have direct experience with such.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 4:25pm On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

My guy any Pastor that takes up such a challenge is Fake. The Power of the Almighty God is not for Show.

Any Pastor taking up such a challenge is not genuine. Miracles happen for a purpose ( Healing) not to prove that God is powerful.
There is no miracle done by Jesus or by His Apostles that was done as a show of power. There must be a problem the miracle is solving. And it won't be that you will go and bring a blind man and ask the pastor, oya open his eyes grin miracles don't happen that way.

So call Pastors to a challenge and anyone that takes up the challenge is relying on Juju Power period.

Just like you Atheists want God to appear before believing He exists and you won't see a thing from now till eternity so genuine Miracles won't happen for you to know God exists or His pastors have power.

You belief or unbelief don't change God.

So its your life, your belief, your destiny, your cup of Nescafe.

Hope you got me right?

Peace bro.

Hey,

Gods power not for show?

Remember Moses and Pharoh's magicians? Egypt and the 10 plagues? Moses and burning bush? Joshua and the still sun? Elijah and Prophets of Baal? Shedrach/Meshach/Abednego and Nebuchadnezzar? Jesus and Five loaves/2 fish? Etc

According to bible, God always proved himself through his power demonstrated in wonders which left everyone in no doubt so how about now?

All the atheists in the world and perhaps none Christians (since Christianity is the only way) are insignificant for God to convince?

God changed and stop demonstrating wonders?

I don't bother anybody about my beliefs. I hardly mention them. Infact I go by no tags, but if you must mention your beliefs to me and expect me to take them as truth, please convince me with evidence.

Regards.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by vaxx: 4:27pm On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

; Ewe sunko" that is a once potent charm that fails.

This should logically tell you that it is ""ewe" potent working and not some kind of caricature . ewe sometimes ""sunko"" yes, just like how pills sometimes fails to work on some patients. It may be due to changies in the hormones or another attack on biological composition of such a patient.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

Hey,

Gods power not for show?

Remember Moses and Pharoh's magicians? Egypt and the 10 plagues? Moses and burning bush? Joshua and the still sun? Elijah and Prophets of Baal? Shedrach/Meshach/Abednego and Nebuchadnezzar? Jesus and Five loaves/2 fish? Etc

According to bible, God always proved himself through his power demonstrated in wonders which left everyone in no doubt so how about now?

All the atheists in the world and perhaps none Christians (since Christianity is the only way) are insignificant for God to convince?

God changed and stop demonstrating wonders?

I don't bother anybody about my beliefs. I hardly mention them. Infact I go by no tags, but if you must mention your beliefs to me and expect me to take them as truth, please convince me with evidence.

Regards.

Bro. I love your response but still put it to you that there is no miracle without a purpose and the purpose can't be for show.

Moses and Pharaoh's magicians: It was to tell Pharaoh that God sent Moses. Pharaoh had not come in contact with the God of Israel before this time. So he asked "Which God?"
The burning Bush happened likewise, to draw attention of Moses to the Spot where he needed to commune with God. He too has never met God before and No one has.seen God, so God used what would catch his attention to get him to the Spot where He talked to him.
The Ten plagues came as a Punishment not a show of power.

Shedrach and his friends in the lake of fire was not a show of power but of the Protection of God available for His children.

Jesus feeding the five thousand : The Bible says the wilderness was far from the town and one of the disciples said " if we should send this people away many will faint before they reach the City" there was need to solve the problem so Jesus stepped in. It was not a power show.

When Jesus turned water to wine , there was a need and He was called by His mother. In fact He did it reluctantly. He probably wouldnt have done it but because it was His Mum that asked Him so He did . He said " Woman what would I have to do with thee, don't you know my time has not yet come"

The only act that could be tagged a show of power was the Elijah and the prophet of Baal incidence. And that too was for a purpose. There was trouble in the land for God's worshippers and Jezebel killed hundreds of Prophets of God and Elijah had to step in.

He wanted all the prophets of Baal too killed and the only way to do that was through the challenge he threw at them. When they failed All the prophets of Baal too were killed. Not a mear power show it was done in retaliation of the killings of Gods prophets.

There must be a purpose for all miracles.

Miracles are not for Circus Shows, they are meant to meet the needs of Gods children.

Remain blessed
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by princfred(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

grin

This guys don't know shishi. Don't know anything.
The issue of spirit is another thing.

They even claim spirits don't exist. Tell them about someone's experience they would say No tell us about your own experience, Tell them about a personal experience they would say hope you were not having malaria. grin

There is nothing you can do to convince a pre determined heart. - Exactly hence i said i wasn't going to inconvenience myself trying to as they are not even interested in the truth only in defending their stupid state.

I had first hand experience with such things and if I say it they won't believe it.

You just have to leave them in their ignorance till they have direct experience with such.
Devil deaf their senses and they dey look for evidence elsewhere while the demon in their head spinning everything out of joint is enough evidence. Just watch how the demons they are looking for will spin the simple explanation you made in your last post above in their little demented brainless skull and they will come shitting dust here. Ror

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by DeSepiero(m): 7:59pm On Dec 20, 2018
tamethem:

Bro. I love your response but still put it to you that there is no miracle without a purpose and the purpose can't be for show.

Moses and Pharaoh's magicians: It was to tell Pharaoh that God sent Moses. Pharaoh had not come in contact with the God of Israel before this time. So he asked "Which God?"
The burning Bush happened likewise, to draw attention of Moses to the Spot where he needed to commune with God. He too has never met God before and No one has.seen God, so God used what would catch his attention to get him to the Spot where He talked to him.
The Ten plagues came as a Punishment not a show of power.

Shedrach and his friends in the lake of fire was not a show of power but of the Protection of God available for His children.

Jesus feeding the five thousand : The Bible says the wilderness was far from the town and one of the disciples said " if we should send this people away many will faint before they reach the City" there was need to solve the problem so Jesus stepped in. It was not a power show.

When Jesus turned water to wine , there was a need and He was called by His mother. In fact He did it reluctantly. He probably wouldnt have done it but because it was His Mum that asked Him so He did . He said " Woman what would I have to do with thee, don't you know my time has not yet come"

The only act that could be tagged a show of power was the Elijah and the prophet of Baal incidence. And that too was for a purpose. There was trouble in the land for God's worshippers and Jezebel killed hundreds of Prophets of God and Elijah had to step in.

He wanted all the prophets of Baal too killed and the only way to do that was through the challenge he threw at them. When they failed All the prophets of Baal too were killed. Not a mear power show it was done in retaliation of the killings of Gods prophets.

There must be a purpose for all miracles.

Miracles are not for Circus Shows, they are meant to meet the needs of Gods children.

Remain blessed

See all those problems which you've mentioned that serve as purposes, they abound in Nigeria. Hunger, Unbelief, Insecurity, worship of 'false gods'.

More so, convincing unbelievers of the one true God and winning their souls for heaven by demonstration of signs and wonder as Jesus himself promised is perhaps the most important. Jesus said you'd do greater things. Evangelism would be made easy so there you go.

So if you have digressed because you can't convince us that witch craft powers can be manifested, let's have Holy Ghost power healing visibly sick, restoring amputee limbs, and raising medically certified dead people just like Jesus did in bible. Not for show but for 'kingdom sake'.

You'd wonder are we to go demand these exploits of the men of God? Well, we don't have to because apparently they don't have to. It's upto God.

Who can understand his mysterious ways?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
Devil deaf their senses and they dey look for evidence elsewhere while the demon in their head spinning everything out of joint is enough evidence. Just watch how the demons they are looking for will spin the simple explanation you made in your last post above in their little demented brainless skull and they will come shitting dust here. Ror

grin

You are right
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by kunleweb: 8:21pm On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:

I have a personal.experience. I'll explain what happened some years ago see full.grown man like.me.shaking. I'll explain some other time. No.let them stress you

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2018
DeSepiero:

See all those problems which you've mentioned that serve as purposes, they abound in Nigeria. Hunger, Unbelief, Insecurity, worship of 'false gods'.

More so, convincing unbelievers of the one true God and winning their souls for heaven by demonstration of signs and wonder as Jesus himself promised is perhaps the most important. Jesus said you'd do greater things. Evangelism would be made easy so there you go.

So if you have digressed because you can't convince us that witch craft powers can be manifested, let's have Holy Ghost power healing visibly sick, restoring amputee limbs, and raising medically certified dead people just like Jesus did in bible. Not for show but for 'kingdom sake'.

You'd wonder are we to go demand these exploits of the men of God? Well, we don't have to because apparently they don't have to. It's upto God.

Who can understand his mysterious ways?

Nice one.

Are a Christian?

You talk like one.

Who says miracles of such don't happen again?
But will the Atheists believe it?

Won't they say it was staged?

The kind they want is the one that they will go and bring one blind beggar Jubril from Daura, take him to a pastor and ask him " Oya pastor open his eyes "

Miracles don't happen that way. That is nothing but Magical healing.

Miracles happen to ppl of faith. You've got to have faith to get miracles. Even we've seen instances where Jesus had to ask "Do you believe that I can do this" and there was an instance where the man said " help my unbelief with your belief "

So don't just tell a man of God there are beggars on Nigerian roads why don't they get into town and be healing ppl. Even during Jesus time there were thousands of blinds and deaf and dumb. He didn't heal all but those that camevyo Him or were lucky to meet Him.
So Miracles are not done the way the Atheists want it done.

They really don't understand the things of the spirit.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by budaatum: 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2018
princfred:
Devil deaf their senses and they dey look for evidence elsewhere
Devil deaf our senses so devil can't operate on us? What a silly devil!

I doubt you get it. We aren't looking for any evidence since we know you can't provide any. But if perchance you just happen to have any evidence, we'd go as far as pay you to provide it so it does not seem like you're wasting your time.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
kunleweb:

I dont have time.for chidishness. Enjoy your da
The guy is a baby. They make mouth behind the keyboard. Saying all manner of nonsense.

He wants to see someone disappear to accept Juju dey.

This kind of guys need someone to make them run mad for like one hour without touching them. Just to teach them and others like them some lessons.
By the time the pictures of their one hour madness circulate over the Internet . They would learn .

They insult God and see no spanking and they think they can insult the devil likewise and go Scott free . Dem no know say Devil no get mercy.

grin
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 1:06am On Dec 21, 2018
tamethem:
The guy is a baby. They make mouth behind the keyboard. Saying all manner of nonsense.

This kind of guys need someone to make them run mad for like one hour without touching them. Just to teach them and others like them some lessons.
By the time the pictures of their one hour madness circulate over the Internet . They would learn .

They insult God and see no spanking and they think they can insult the devil likewise and go Scott free . Dem no know say Devil no get mercy.

grin

The same keyboard is what we used to insult the god so why is it different for the devil?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by frank317: 6:10am On Dec 21, 2018
kunleweb:

I dont have time.for chidishness. Enjoy your da

Chai and I was hoping for a real showdown. Sorry sir, what were u expecting to show? Why did u jump in only to jump out without clarifying yourself.

Some one is asking Ncomplete to enter market and shout like a mad man. What kind of stupid task it that?

And it keeps getting childish

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 6:37am On Dec 21, 2018
frank317:

Chai and I was hoping for a real showdown. Sorry sir, what were u expecting to show? Why did u jump in only to jump out without clarifying yourself.

Some one is asking Ncomplete to enter market and shout like a mad man. What kind of stupid task it that?

And it keeps getting childish

Very childish. They have neither the balls nor the money. So they are hoping I am as stupid as they are to go endanger myself for faceless people on the internet who can't even show up when it counts. Tamethem keeps naming places he claims he knows and when u ask him to meet there he just finds a new lie to lie.

They are no longer interested in actually showing any evidence anymore. They are all about causing harm now because they are angry they can't convince u by childish primary school stories.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 6:41am On Dec 21, 2018
Kunleweb I am interested in the story u said u experienced that left u in shock. Let's hear it.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2018
Since the beginning of this thread my position has been consistent. Put down your money and bet against me. Let us meet in a neutral place and test it. Any juju u want to show. Real one like disappear or making something hang in the air.

Tamethem came here claiming he can show juju for 200k. He got the offer. The guy started running up and down. Since then his position has changed 5 times. He has claimed Ijebu. He refused to show there too. Now he is claiming market and I should video it. Any reasonable person will laugh at that.

Princfred still can't swear he has seen real juju that worked with his eyes. I asked him 7 times. He is afraid to swear. Lol. I wonder why he is boasting if he has not seen one. Just relying on stories they told him. I even gave him my experience with juju and other peoples verifiable experience but he is claiming I haven't seen the real one. OK, then swear u have seen the real one yourself. Lol

Kunleweb probably wanted to show me people's rituals on some waterways on the Island. Probably the only person who is worth my time here though. If he can prove he can show me something real and not some calabash with people's pictures and blood inside that he is terming "wicked".

These guys don't get it. Some of us are actually looking for the real juju. If we can prove it works then we will use it for better things. Greater things. Not some obscure nonsense and urban myth. That's one of the ways some of us plan to become famous. They don't just get it. It is a win-win for me. So I will keep searching for proof. The guys on this thread so far have been jesters.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by aadoiza: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2018
DeSepiero:

This, right here, makes a world of sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 21, 2018
NPComplete:
Since the beginning of this thread my position has been consistent. Put down your money and bet against me. Let us meet in a neutral place and test it. Any juju u want to show. Real one like disappear or making something hang in the air.

Tamethem came here claiming he can show juju for 200k. He got the offer. The guy started running up and down. Since then his position has changed 5 times. He has claimed Ijebu. He refused to show there too. Now he is claiming market and I should video it. Any reasonable person will laugh at that.

Princfred still can't swear he has seen real juju that worked with his eyes. I asked him 7 times. He is afraid to swear. Lol. I wonder why he is boasting if he has not seen one. Just relying on stories they told him. I even gave him my experience with juju and other peoples verifiable experience but he is claiming I haven't seen the real one. OK, then swear u have seen the real one yourself. Lol

Kunleweb probably wanted to show me people's rituals on some waterways on the Island. Probably the only person who is worth my time here though. If he can prove he can show me something real and not some calabash with people's pictures and blood inside that he is terming "wicked".

These guys don't get it. Some of us are actually looking for the real juju. If we can prove it works then we will use it for better things. Greater things. Not some obscure nonsense and urban myth. That's one of the ways some of us plan to become famous. They don't just get it. It is a win-win for me. So I will keep searching for proof. The guys on this thread so far have been jesters.

You guys are Clowns.

Honestly, and I just can't understand how you reason, someone just came online and said "I am in Ijebu right now in front of so so and so building" . And You expect a Sane person like me to put on my cloth and jump in the vehicle and go and meet him. Do you think I don't have job?

Do you guys think at all before you talk. What if he is a kidnapper, what if he is a yahoo boy in need of blood to renew his covenant. What if he is a ritualist. Have met before? A faceless Nairaland moniker.

Pls when you direct your comment to Tamethem think properly before you talk because I am an embodiment of wisdom.

You are afraid to honour a simple task of going to a market of your own choice. where ppl will rescue you if there are kidnappers around.

You said its childish,

You claim you will look like a mad man.

Are you going there in Rags?

Why would you be mistaken for a mad man.

You that wants to put 200k down for an experiment must be a comfortable person of course. So what would portray you as a mad mad

It will definitely show on you that you are not mad.

Seeing someone else holding a video Camera.shows the people that you are not mad. They might even be thinking you are acting Nollywood grin

This is a simple task.

All of you Atheists are COWARDS.

You are Keyboard Warriors grin

Loudmouth Kids forming Big boy Wizzy

You still have doubts at a corner of your minds
"What if it is true"
" What if I am injured by the charm"

If I connect to a charmmer, I won't ask him to use his charm to lift object into the Air or disappear like you are suggesting. Never!
I will rather let him use his charm yo make you run mad for just 30minutes or make your fall yo the ground and convulse for 10/20 minutes without touching you, standing far away from you.

Why ?

Because you guys need to learn in a very hard way. You don't do all these forming in keyboard to just come and watch an object lifted up or see someone disappear. You might come back on line and say its all Trick

But by the time you become unconscious for thirty minutes, or run mad and tear your own cloths, you and you Loudmouth friends will learn big time.

so dont be afraid to face the devil.

To escape being dealt with, you suddenly change the whole thing to Betting.

I think you are a big boy who wants to Learn. Give the money to a neutral person, If the Charm doesn't work you keep your money, but it works the guy that got you the charmer takes it and gives the charmer some money.

The video of the whole thing would be made and posted for your colleagues on Nairaland to see how powerless charms are.

On the issue of giving me money.

I have told you many times that I don't need your money.

It is against my Faith to Bet.
Whether its Football betting or any other.

So keep your money or give it to the Charmer that wants to open your eyes to the fact that Devil is real and his power is real also.,

Else, keep your mouths shut

You are All Cowards and Time wasters.

I may not reply any of you guys again.
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 8:51am On Dec 21, 2018
tamethem:

If I connect to a charmmer, I won't ask him to use his charm to lift object into the Air or disappear like you are suggesting. Never!
I will rather let him use his charm yo make you run mad for just 30minutes or make your fall yo the ground and convulse for 10/20 minutes without touching you, standing far away from you.

I already asked you to do your remote control on me but you said there must be agent. Get your story straight na. What is the difference between this and what I am asking?
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by NPComplete: 9:15am On Dec 21, 2018
tamethem:

You guys are Clowns.

Honestly, and I just can't understand how you reason, someone just came online and said "I am in Ijebu right now in front of so so and so building" . And You expect a Sane person like me to put on my cloth and jump in the vehicle and go and meet him. Do you think I don't have job?

Do you guys think at all before you talk. What if he is a kidnapper, what if he is a yahoo boy in need of blood to renew his covenant. What if he is a ritualist. Have met before? A faceless Nairaland moniker.

But this is exactly what Princfred is suggesting that I do and u were supporting it. I even met him half-way but he hasnt seen any working juju and is just making mouth so he doesnt want to meet me half-way. Now u are chickening out when it is your turn. You were the one that brought Ijebu up. So the person was asking to meet u at the place u brought up but u ran lol. Who's the clown now?

Pls when you direct your comment to Tamethem think properly before you talk because I am an embodiment of wisdom.

You are afraid to honour a simple task of going to a market of your own choice. where ppl will rescue you if there are kidnappers around.

You said its childish,

You claim you will look like a mad man.

Are you going there in Rags?

Why would you be mistaken for a mad man.

You that wants to put 200k down for an experiment must be a comfortable person of course. So what would portray you as a mad mad

It will definitely show on you that you are not mad.

Seeing someone else holding a video Camera.shows the people that you are not mad. They might even be thinking you are acting Nollywood grin

This is a simple task.

Nonsense. You know it is even dangerous to go to a market place to insult the elderly men there without even juju involved. So u are not wise. Just another cheap mugu who thinks we are all foolish like him. You are trying to endanger people physically.

You still have doubts at a corner of your minds
"What if it is true"
" What if I am injured by the charm"

We can bet on this too if u can agree to the terms. The place and time and the distance between me and the juju man. Are u up for it? Where do I meet u?

Why ?

Because you guys need to learn in a very hard way. You don't do all these forming in keyboard to just come and watch an object lifted up or see someone disappear. You might come back on line and say its all Trick

But by the time you become unconscious for thirty minutes, or run mad and tear your own cloths, you and you Loudmouth friends will learn big time.

so dont be afraid to face the devil.

To escape being dealt with, you suddenly change the whole thing to Betting.

I think you are a big boy who wants to Learn. Give the money to a neutral person, If the Charm doesn't work you keep your money, but it works the guy that got you the charmer takes it and gives the charmer some money.

The video of the whole thing would be made and posted for your colleagues on Nairaland to see how powerless charms are.

On the issue of giving me money.

I have told you many times that I don't need your money.

It is against my Faith to Bet.
Whether its Football betting or any other.

So keep your money or give it to the Charmer that wants to open your eyes to the fact that Devil is real and his power is real also.,

Else, keep your mouths shut

You are All Cowards and Time wasters.

I may not reply any of you guys again.

The threat of spiritual harm doesnt scare anyone and u know it. If u cant bet because it is against your religion then your babalawo friend should be able to na. Abi is it against his own religion too? Keep fooling yourself. Your religion does not stop u from trying to make people run mad. Your religion does not stop u from insulting people. Your religion does not stop u from fornication. But when it is time to place a bet that will prove your claims, your religion suddenly becomes useful. Hahahahaha.

You must have a lot of idiots around u to think we are going to fall for that lie.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by lorddanielossy: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2018
There are witches and witchcraft because I have faced them before. Don't be posting ignorant info. undecided
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by LordReed(m): 10:46am On Dec 21, 2018
lorddanielossy:
There are witches and witchcraft because I have faced them before. Don't be posting ignorant info. undecided

Faced them like Oyedepo who went slapping a small girl and keeps bragging he slapped a witch? Is it that kind? Or is it the ones they told you the old woman in the village is the one holding your destiny and you went to be harassing her, an old woman? Which one, tell us your story.

1 Like

Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by kunleweb: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2018
[quote author=NPComplete post=74038102]Kunleweb I am interested in the story u said u experienced that left u in shock. Let's hear it.[/quote

Do not quote me.for any reason Sir. Thanks for complying
Re: There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells by kunleweb: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2018
tamethem:

grin

May we all not Learn the hard way in life.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Should I Give My First Salary As Firstfruits Offering? / Should A Christian Restitute? / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.