Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House (607 Views)

There Is No Such Things As Witchcraft Or Magic Spells / Poverty In Nigeria Vs Richest Pastors In Nigeria - By Alawode-James Jumoke / There Is No Existence Of Witchcraft Or Money Ritual, See Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by ify2016: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2022
Good day my wonderful people of God and Nairaland family.

I don't know if I should call it spiritual challenge or which ever name it should be called.

For years now, I have observed that anytime I sleep and place my head very close to Holy Bible, a lot of nightmare usually happens to me. Though, sometimes I struggle to remove it in order to have peaceful night rest. It's happened countless times but I have finally given up on this to avoid further reoccurrence.

For this reason, I want to seek your opinion because am curious to ascertain reason behind this and to proffer a lasting solution.

Men of God in the House, I want to know if is a normal thing or does it happen to anyone else like me.

Happy Sunday.

Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by Kayberg: 5:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
Simply, stop using it as a pillow, or placing it beside/close to your head.
Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by Blakjewelry(m): 5:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Yes the bible is preventing you from attending meetings

2 Likes

Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by Kobojunkie: 5:33pm On Apr 24, 2022
ify2016:
I don't know if I should call it spiritual challenge or which ever name it should be called.

For years now, I have observed that anytime I sleep and place my head very close to Holy Bible, a lot of nightmare usually happens to me. Though, sometimes I struggle to remove it in order to have peaceful night rest. It's happened countless times but I have finally given up on this to avoid further reoccurrence.

For this reason, I want to seek your opinion because am curious to ascertain reason behind this and to proffer a lasting solution..
Why do you sleep with a book near your head? Have your somehow bought into the delusion that a book is a talisman of sought? Jesus Christ said, severally, "Fear not!", but seems many of you have instead allowed fear to rule over your minds, to the point that you use a copy of scripture as if a talisman even while sleeping. undecided

There is nothing spiritual about any of what you describe there as it all seems to be directly linked to your fears and anxieties, delusions. undecided

Get yourself some good pillows and stop sleeping with a book instead of those. Also, Jesus Christ never said carrying a copy of scripture like the pharisees did will save you. Instead He said that is it by doing that which He commands that you will will. And since He never said you should sleep with a copy of scripture, your doing so is meaningless where God, and the things of God are concerned. undecided

As for your nightmares, they are fueled by your fears and anxieties I.e. your delusions. So you have to work to overcome them in order to rid yourself of the particular nightmares. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by Ken4Christ: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2022
First, it's not the physical Bible under your pillow that gives you protection. It's the word of God in your heart and your mouth that gives you the victory.

But divine protection is not for everybody. Please, are you born again or just trying to be religious? Your response to this question will determine the subsequent counsel I will give to you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by ify2016: 3:16am On Apr 25, 2022
Ken4Christ:
First, it's not the physical Bible under your pillow that gives you protection. It's the word of God in your heart and your mouth that gives you the victory.

But divine protection is not for everybody. Please, are you born again or just trying to be religious? Your response to this question will determine the subsequent counsel I will give to you.
I'm not a born again. I'm a regular church goer.
Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by Kobojunkie: 3:56am On Apr 25, 2022
ify2016:

I'm not a born again. I'm a regular church goer.
Interesting! So why then do you sleep with your head on a book again? undecided
Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2022
Ken4Christ:

Did any apostle of Christ ask this question? What is are you born again? Are you mad? Who gave you the right to question people of their relationship with their God?

Imagine withholding counsel because you want to use a question to wring a man. Who cares about your putrid counsel? Who do you really think you are, God?

You can imagine the nonchalance and pride in this man. Which is emblematic of his elite pastors. Haughty impostors.

1 Like

Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by Ken4Christ: 8:31am On Apr 25, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Did any apostle of Christ ask this question? What is are you born again? Are you mad? Who gave you the right to question people of their relationship with their God?

Imagine withholding counsel because you want to use a question to wring a man. Who cares about your putrid counsel? Who do you really think you are, God?

You cwn imagine the nonchalance and pride in this man. Which is emblematic of his elite pastors. Haughty impostors.

Except one is born again, he cannot access the blessing of the kingdom of God.
Re: Am I Into Witchcraft Or What's Wrong? Pastors In The House by peggywebbs(f): 11:23am On Apr 25, 2022
shocked lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I Which Every Muslim Can Read This / Prophecy On 2023 Election / Ramadan Moon Not Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Fasting Begins On Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.