Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Ghana Cheap Hotel Rate - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Cheap Hotel Rate (763 Views)

I Need A Cheap Hotel Room In Abuja / In Need Of A Cheap Hotel In Osogbo / Cheap Hotel Close To The U.S. Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Cheap Hotel Rate by Kingswo: 6:06pm On Dec 15, 2018
Please can one get a good hotel in ghana at the rate between 4,000 or 5,000 per night?
Re: Ghana Cheap Hotel Rate by Sakaslim(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2018
Where Exactly in Ghana? I can recommend one for you in Dzorwulu, Accra. When you get to Dzorwulu, there is a popular fidelity bank building on Blohum street. Ask around for Pentecostal church. Very close to the pentecostal church is the Hotel.I cant remember the name of the hotel now Its like a house converted to a hotel and its ok with full AC. They charge around 80 Ghana per night which is like 6k. I was there in September for 8 days. Its a good place.
Re: Ghana Cheap Hotel Rate by Kingswo: 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2018
Sakaslim:
Where Exactly in Ghana? I can recommend one for you in Dzorwulu, Accra. When you get to Dzorwulu, there is a popular fidelity bank building on Blohum street. Ask around for Pentecostal church. Very close to the pentecostal church is the Hotel.I cant remember the name of the hotel now Its like a house converted to a hotel and its ok with full AC. They charge around 80 Ghana per night which is like 6k. I was there in September for 8 days. Its a good place.

Thank you ��
08137687643 please, say me hi on WhatsApp so you could help me with more info
Re: Ghana Cheap Hotel Rate by Sakaslim(m): 9:28pm On Dec 15, 2018
Kingswo:

Thank you ��
08137687643 please, say me hi on WhatsApp so you could help me with more info

Not on whatsapp at the moment. Comment here and i will respond, otherwise, do me a PM!
Re: Ghana Cheap Hotel Rate by HelenMarbl: 12:34am On Feb 01, 2019
Well, if you want to live in a good hotel at a reasonable price, I think you can find some good solution here https://hotelfriend.com/hotel-pms. Every time when I need somewhere to stay, first of all, I am looking for a hotel room on this website.

(1) (Reply)

Which Airline Is Sensible And Reliable Within Naija / Volvo 240DL Limousine Spotted In Lagos. What Do You Think? (photo) / Nigerians In Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.