Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Nigerians In Seychelles - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Seychelles (755 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / Tour To Seychelles --- My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Seychelles by arbitraguer: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2019
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I need your contributions on this trend and you may be saving someone with your meaningfull suggestions and contributions thanks.

I am obsessed with Seychelles i am tired of Nigeria and i believe that i have been cursed in this country Nigeria. I believe that whatever i do will never prosper as long as i am still in this country i just want to travel out and go and hustle. Irrespective of the Kind of hustle i just want to travel out. I have no qualifications and I am ready to do any legal work there and make money. I had opportunity of schooling here but I never accepted it from my parents because of the hate I have for my country.

The truth of the matter is my helper has come and I want to move to Seychelles to settle down and hustle there but I don't know if Seychelles is a good place for a young and promising guy like me to go and hustle?

Please if you guys have a better suggestion of countries to go both African and overseas kindly bring it on I really need it. If Seychelles is not an hustling ground in terms of their economy kindly let me know with reasons and give me better suggestions I don't want to make I great mistake again now that my helper is here I have to decide on a better place to go and hustle and turn my life around.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Seychelles by ednut1(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2019
U better take the offer to school here and use it to pursue masters later . Seychelles ia not a country to go hustle

Re: Nigerians In Seychelles by Gerrard59(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2019
Some of you have abused the word "hustle". What do you think a young Nigerian with a Nigerian education will offer Seychelles? What exactly do you want to "hustle" in Seychelles? If you know what is good for you, tell your helper to sponsor your journey to graduate studies so that you can obtain a more recognised educational qualification which can be used to work and live in the developed world. This "hustling" doesn't argur well for most people. Moreover, times have changed.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mature minds please / LOCKDOWN; I Discovered A Beautiful Calm water Front / One Of The Things Most People Get Wrong About Russia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.