Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,156 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season (21783 Views)

Tips On Dressing For The Harmattan Season / Harmattan Season: How To Avoid Dry Or Chapped Lips? / 10 Tips For Coping During The Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by merits(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
Sometimes I jealous people with oily skin, they don't know what they are enjoying during harmattan, People that have a very dry skin and lips are the one suffering it.
lyk me.my skin dry lyk Zuma rock
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by oluwasegun007(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
Maintain what

No harmathan for lasgidi oooio

Everywhere is smoking hot
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by Billionaire999: 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
Use Adi abgon
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by CeceNene(f): 1:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just2endowed2:

I plan switching to coconut oil too but I don't know where to get the original. You know Nigerians and adulteration are 5 and 6.

I know it can be produced locally but can you mention where or how one can get the original coconut oil?

You can produce yours na, it's not rocket science believe me.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by Radiant1020(f): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Blankstare:
Really,is it that very cold in zazzau? When I was there,during this period,Shea butter is my friend.

Very cold!
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by MissRaine69(f): 3:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mizwisdom:

Shea butter has a nasty smell
Pure Shea butter is barely odourless I don’t know what it you have been using but it’s not Shea butter.

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by prince049(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
LisaAnne:
I tell you
I'm here looking for a means to dry mine...life
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by Just2endowed2(m): 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
CeceNene:

You can produce yours na, it's not rocket science believe me.

Yes I believe it's possible. I won't mind if you sure me step by step
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by CeceNene(f): 7:13pm On Dec 16, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Yes I believe it's possible. I won't mind if you sure me step by step

Sure!
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by Floryangel8: 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
You people should come to jos and see cold, you will confuse
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by DMLords: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
kestolove95:
Na now Vaseline get use
Vaseline is useful in all times...
Ask the VCN ( Vaseline Crew of Nairaland)
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by kestolove95(m): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
DMLords:

Vaseline is useful in all times...

Ask the VCN ( Vaseline Crew of Nairaland)
lol, u want make dem rape me

1 Like

Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by Casemiro(m): 7:14am On Dec 17, 2018
get all the way to stay fresh this winter

> it is well

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: How To Maintain And Enrich Your Skin This Harmattan Season by tyconcepts(f): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
Just2endowed2:

I plan switching to coconut oil too but I don't know where to get the original. You know Nigerians and adulteration are 5 and 6.

I know it can be produced locally but can you mention where or how one can get the original coconut oil?

We produce and sell premium unadulterated coconut oil..... Check us out on instagram @funmicoconuts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JOHESU Agrees To Suspend Strike June 1 / Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor / Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.