Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (80260 Views)

Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) / Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by deebrain(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2018
Cute
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by sinola(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
A fool at 60....anyways congrats

... Why do u tag him a fool.... Kpachara anya gi

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by pooozeee(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2018
Still looking young @60
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 15, 2018
hatchy:
If you dare call me names in this faceless platform I will prove to you that this platform is not faceless as many of you think...

He called you Satan cheesy cheesy

I am waiting for news of his arrest..

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Pat4321: 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2018
hisexcellency34:
But your entire family can't measure up to him.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
That's the beauty of Igbo ...decency ! They stick to one wife ...

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Oboy!!!! Hope don finally dey! 40 years shocked Conjugal Bliss Forever area fada!

Errrmm, looks like 'crazy people' have a way of jumping and passing through marital hurdles. They just stand out sha.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Appili(m): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
So, he pulled a stunt to "remarry" his wife? We will set up Oputa Commission of Enquiry.
So will chair the panel of Enquiry as baba Oputa don die.
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by fishguide(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2018
Wisdomkosi:

If not because I respect Lalasticlala, I would have called you warey for mentioning me

You just called him warey grin
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
I hear he is 70
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2018
One of the few.

And what was the secret? The both of them are crazy and they understand and complement their craziness. Nothing as amazing as that.

Today, one cool guy will be lusting after a crazy babe. Then when she messes him up and down, in and out, he will mutate to an animal and come to Nairaland front row to show his frustration on any topic concerning a female.

Una dey do una sef. last las t, na homo una go be till una die.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Austine567(m): 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2018
i think say this man na gay
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Ifiokumo: 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2018
SO he denounced Biafra, took up the save Nigeria “Our mumu don do”, was tear gased and slapped a few times, and probably has received some sense....

Good for him.

Peter Obi is next
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by fortunechy(m): 11:23pm On Dec 15, 2018
Congratulations.... Area fada himself..... I believe this is public stunt. Something cooking....
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by ClassiqLegend(m): 11:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
Mtsww dis one x looking 4 a way to Bleep Bleep,idiot
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2018
后来句我们是冠军
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2018
40 years...wow!

Linda's billionaire date couldn't even last 3 months but produced a billionaire baby.
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by feelzie(m): 2:22am On Dec 16, 2018
pls nairalanders kindly download my latest songs titled "let me " and " missing U....just google my name Feelzie with the titles. n download.... thanks
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by kennyhandsome04(m): 3:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Good morning to you all. GREEN AWARD is set to hold at Ajose Lecture Theatre OAU Ile-Ife.

However, voting is still on. Voting started December 10 and is gonna end by December 20.

Please my fellow nairalanders, I need you to help me get the award by clicking on the link below or alternatively by visiting the official Instagram page @oaugreenaward and like my picture.(It's not compulsory you like the page, Just like my picture that's all)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrMdZY6hPdP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jd08za7uac7

I'm contesting for FACE OF AGRIC(MALE CATEGORY)... Someone is already leading me with many votes and the voting will end on Thursday by 6am.

Please help me to win this award... Let people know that Nairaland has got many advantages. Thanks

Note: BUYING OF LIKES LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION... NO ONE SHOULD BUY OR BOOST MY LIKES ILLEGALLY(NO FAKE LIKES PLEASE). Thanks in anticipation, God bless you all
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Nobody: 3:39am On Dec 16, 2018
Charly Boy is an authentic Nigerian legend. He has stood the test of time.

There has never been another public figure quite like him. He is in his own category. In his own league.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Donattoe(m): 3:59am On Dec 16, 2018
grin
hisexcellency34:
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2018
dis song dah year when i dey for isi ibadan
me with mt hommies go by the red longaleeve
red jeans white shirt
men i enjoyed my teenafe years at high school
Kenekingisback:
This government policies is hitting everyone - left - right - left grin

Love Me! 112 (Mase)

Do that Puff Daddy shit, son!
Yeah, yeah, yeah,
Yeah, yeah, yeah, what, what, what...
ATL, Harlem World, ATL
ATL, Harlem World, ATL
112, Harlem World, 112
112, Harlem World, 112
Harlem World, ATL, 112
112, Harlem World, ATL
Yeah, kid you don't stop
We won't stop,
You don't stop,
Come on,
Baby whenever I'm with you,
No one else exists but you,
Cuz you're the one for me,
Every time that we're apart,
You're always in my heart,
And there you'll always be...
Baby don't go,
Your love's so special,
Can't let me go now,
If I did wrong,
I'm sorry,
No other love,
is for me...
Love me,
Hold me,
Squeeze me, (Love me, never let me go, baby)
Hug me,
Kiss me,
And love me (Love me, never let go)...
Whenever I'm on my way home,
Just can't wait to be alone,
With you my baby,
Anticipating how you'll feel,
Listen to me I'm for real,
When I say I love you...
Baby don't go,
Your love's so special,
Can't let me go now,
If I did wrong,
I'm sorry,
No other love,
is for me...
Love me,
Hold me,
Hug me,
Kiss me,
Yeah ,yeah, yeah
What, what, what, come on
Yeah, kid
Harlem on the rise
With 112 and you don't want no problem with these guys
Yo, you cats never want no problem like we want it,
When Harlem World doubled up,
We put G's on it,
I'm pushin' new 700 M.G.'s on it,
If that nigga can't see the ice,
That mean my sleeve's on it,
You know I dress as I'm suppose to,
Stretch Lex with a chauffeur,
Never sober,
Red Testarossa,
Cherry Rover,
Bagettes in my Jehovah,
Me and Puff at the Grammy's,
Sittin' next to Oprah (and the winner is),
All we hear is platinum that,
Platinum this,
Platinum whips,
Nobody got no platinum hits,
Cats know with me platinum always wrap my wrist,
I come to the awards,
Quadruple platinum chicks,
Little ones like twenty-five,
What cats get smacked with,
Big ones like forty fives,
What cats get clapped with,
I react sick whenever my dough ain't adequate,
Harlem World-Junior Mafia,
Yeah, that's it, come on...
Love me,
Hold me,
Hug me,
Kiss me,
Love me,
Hold me,
Hug me,
Kiss me,
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by mechanics(m): 5:11am On Dec 16, 2018
Funny
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by ikorodureporta: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2018
They even look cuter than most of our present day pre-wedding noisemakers
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by madjune(m): 5:52am On Dec 16, 2018
Charley Boy could mean anything to anybody, especially to our young millennials.
And this is largely due to his stands on issues that bother on our socio economic lives.

But, i say this. When it comes to marriage, as an institution or finding a template of that couple who are born soul mates, truth be told: this man Charley boy was blessed by God in good heavens with his right missing rib.

He married his destined wife.

And, Diana was no daughter of some rich, manipulative Nigerian father.
She was an American hairdresser back in US where they met.
Charles married her and brought her to Owerri in the early 80s where i grew up and i could renember watching his numerous music videos then which featured Diana.

He had a golden hit then called Nwata Miss, clearly dedicated to her.

A love like theirs is almost like looking for a dinosaur in this age.
It is rare. It is a sort of love that most of us will dream of and read about and talk of through much of their lifetime and never experience it.

That's a fact. I can't explain it.
If I'm to judge the human fate or providence; i will never be fair.
Like 2pac said, " That's just the way it is"

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Vinstel: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2018
hatchy:
If you dare call me names in this faceless platform I will prove to you that this platform is not faceless as many of you think...
Sharrap!!! Monkey

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Davindal(m): 6:06am On Dec 16, 2018
I keep hearing popular musician and song writer. Abeggi, which album this Charly boy, abi man don release. And when im release am? Because, I haven't heard of any song belonging to him.
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Mijioyime1: 6:15am On Dec 16, 2018
Area papa
the keke napep path weak me gon
The guy nor send sha
hahahha

It's December again and a good time to send End of year messages, visit the links below.

https://o3schools.com/end-of-the-year-wishes-messages-for-your-loved-ones/

https://o3schools.com/happy-new-year-messages-wishes/

Thanks
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by CarGuide: 6:39am On Dec 16, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8259633_20181204074426_jpeg0f9ad7667952a057c56d92bac45c026d

Premium and Customized Vehicle History Checks and Reports for car dealers, buyers and owners.

Ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8283457_20181208055417_gif59ab6b8d471b81db9cd98704fedfd8df

Contact CarGuideNG via WhatsApp
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by Ajalekoko76(m): 6:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Do U know how people Charle Boy had misled by his character and only for him to begin to have a repentant heart ♥.

This is the origin of MUMU. Charle boy said his mumu don do,hence he go marry him Wify

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.