Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) (80268 Views)

Charly Boy's Marriage To Diane Oputa (Photos) / Diane Oputa 60th Birthday: Charly Boy Celebrates His Wife, Lady D / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by halhassan1(m): 7:38am On Dec 16, 2018
Lomprico2:

Do u know who/what a fool is?

A fool is he who at over 60yrs, a grandfather still messing around and defacing fatherhood like he is doing.... Obviously, his mumu will never end.
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by postemail: 8:01am On Dec 16, 2018
Agbaletu:
Lol
Congratulations Area Fada!
The leader of our mumu don do movement.
Nigerians still prefer either Buhari or Atiku o. It seems our mumu never do.
They didn't see Oby Ezekwesili, Fela Durojaye, Sowore, Moghalu etc.

Twale! Boss.

You raised a good point about us. Any particular reason why we are still "mumu" for these thieving politician? They(voters) are all clamoring for Bubu and Atiku, but they leave out the other aspirants who may appear better than these "inept"duo.

Any particular reason? Are we hard wired to love whom we hate so much? Are we hoping that a bad leadership may turn around despite the obvious?

Please help explain.

Thanks
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by rOsy247(f): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2018
grin
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by greenprince(m): 10:22am On Dec 16, 2018
Agbaletu:
Lol
Congratulations Area Fada!
The leader of our mumu don do movement.
Nigerians still prefer either Buhari or Atiku o. It seems our mumu never do.
They didn't see Oby Ezekwesili, Fela Durojaye, Sowore, Moghalu etc.

I'm sorry oh... but before you rain insults on me, I'm educated and I love Area Fada... I totally love that man at least for speaking up against two govts and their incompetence without taking sides.... but all these people you mentioned are not yet serious to me.

You don't come to a place like Nigeria 18 months to election and say you want to contest for presidency. What special thing have they done, are currently doing and will do to make them different.

They're young and speak good English and so what? Dimeji Bankole was like that too.... they are not PDP or APC still not a guarantee they'll do much. I expected much more from anyone daring enough to break the PDP and Apc craze in Nigeria.

I will only vouch for Oby cos I know her from time as an achiever and strong personality who has excelled even internationally. What took her so long to announce herself is what I don't understand.

First, these guys should join heads, with people like Odinkalu, ask celebrities and influential people to begin to educate Nigerians first and open their eyes to what they should really expect from a govt. If they all really love Nigeria, they'd be happy to see her progress no matter who is president.

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by greenprince(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2018
postemail:

Twale! Boss.

You raised a good point about us. Any particular reason why we are still "mumu" for these thieving politician? They(voters) are all clamoring for Bubu and Atiku, but they leave out the other aspirants who may appear better than these "inept"duo.

Any particular reason? Are we hard wired to love whom we hate so much? Are we hoping that a bad leadership may turn around despite the obvious?

Please help explain.

Thanks

Let's not pretend not to know what's up.

I've heard Atiku since 1999 and Buhari since whenever. As I've earlier said, only Oby stands out for me. I don't know these other guys, and they just can't spring up one morning barely one year to election and know they want to ve president in a country filled with largely uneducated people. Let's be realistic, IT WON'T WORK.

The people in the village don't have power and data to watch your I love Nigeria speeches on Instagram... a lot of people like you and myself may even want to try out these new faces but we're bothered our votes will be trash compared to the million others willing to blindly chant Atiku and BUbu (or Jubrin, whichever) for peanuts.

Democracy does not work in Naija because as Socrates or who.was it that said... the people have to want the right thing before they get it.

Nigerians should first be thought to demand 24hr power, free and good education, basic amenities, reduction in salary for politicians, no more than 10 years in govt position as minister or governor or whatever, no more than 3 cars in your convoy as governor or lower, no more foreign medical or tourist trips, things like these my brother.

Moghalu and co should take on this campaign to educate Nigerians first and the uneducated farmer in Jigawa will willingly boot out Atiku and Buhari and vote them in.

End of story.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by ican2020: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2018
hisexcellency34:
A fool at 60....anyways congrats
you need deliverance fast

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by MarianaTrench: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
hisexcellency34:
A fool at 60....anyways congrats

How is he a fool? angry

He has built an enduring brand... what have you achieved?
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by postemail: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
greenprince:

Let's not pretend not to know what's up.

I've heard Atiku since 1999 and Buhari since whenever. As I've earlier said, only Oby stands out for me. I don't know these other guys, and they just can't spring up one morning barely one year to election and know they want to ve president in a country filled with largely uneducated people. Let's be realistic, IT WON'T WORK.

The people in the village don't have power and data to watch your I love Nigeria speeches on Instagram... a lot of people like you and myself may even want to try out these new faces but we're bothered our votes will be trash compared to the million others willing to blindly chant Atiku and BUbu (or Jubrin, whichever) for peanuts.

Democracy does not work in Naija because as Socrates or who.was it that said... the people have to want the right thing before they get it.

Nigerians should first be thought to demand 24hr power, free and good education, basic amenities, reduction in salary for politicians, no more than 10 years in govt position as minister or governor or whatever, no more than 3 cars in your convoy as governor or lower, no more foreign medical or tourist trips, things like these my brother.

Moghalu and co should take on this campaign to educate Nigerians first and the uneducated farmer in Jigawa will willingly boot out Atiku and Buhari and vote them in.

End of story.

Bro, well spoken. But then what is the way forward? Majority of the electorate are blindly following these two irrespective of the fact they have failed to deliver dividends of democracy.

Can we say democracy works best when majority of the electorate are literate and living well above $1 a day?

I think "Rwanda" or "Singapore" style may work best for us till we have attained a certain degree of literacy and a better standard of living to fully practice democracy. Then again how effective is democracy when we have so many ethnic groups and tribal affiliations.

E hard die!
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by greenprince(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
postemail:

Bro, well spoken. But then what is the way forward? Majority of the electorate are blindly following these two irrespective of the fact they have failed to deliver dividends of democracy.

Can we say democracy works best when majority of the electorate are literate and living well above $1 a day?

I think "Rwanda" or "Singapore" style may work best for us till we have attained a certain degree of literacy and a better standard of living to fully practice democracy. Then again how effective is democracy when we have so many ethnic groups and tribal affiliations.

E hard die!

That is our situation sir.. I even left out the part of tribal and ethnic sentiments influencing our decisions. It is really a pity that we are not yet quite ready to start fixing things from the root as a country.
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by tarantino1: 1:29pm On Nov 12, 2020
kiddoiLL:
Wife of 40 years?? Wow wow wow wow!! D marriage deserves siren to blow all night.
This marriage definitely can't be the Rosy type all thru but this right here us what some of y'all idols and mentors in the Naija entertainment industry wish to have.. Baba abeg, after this year own, remarry her again.. she's your wife and queen. make una enjoy, The fool above that called Charley Boy a fool at 60 should know he's Also praying for a marriage that'll last as long as this fool at 60's marriage is lasting

Marry her again.

See wetin u cause lol
Re: Charly Boy Remarries Diane Oputa, Arrives In Keke (Wedding Photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2020
tarantino1:

Marry her again.

See wetin u cause lol
I just dey see am now... Baba really took my advice and did it again.. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Christopher: Guys Stare At Me When I'm Passing / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Fan Returns Don Jazzy's N400k After He Mistakenly Credited N450K Instead Of 50K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.