Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus (45630 Views)

David Ibiyeomie: Daddy Freeze Is A Bastard For Insulting Oyedepo, My Father / Prophet Ufuoma Bernard: "No More Tithing In My Church, Daddy Freeze Is Right" / Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by TrumpDonald2: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

What was The reason. why God didn't give them an inheritance and made them his servants in his house?

You guys lack understanding of the Bible. I can even bet that most you haven't even read your Bible I'm the last 6 months. Yet you are arguing about things of the spirit. Scroll up to see how I explained pastors being leVites.

Can you also show me it is written that the apostles didn't collect tithe?

Since you can't find, shouldn't that tell you that nowhere is it written that tithing which was initialized in the old testament has been abolished? Of the apostles didn't tell Christians to stop tithing, who are you to tell them to stop tithing or speak when they haven't spoken? Are you am apostle?

Stop assuming and state facts. Point to me where the apostles collected tithes or asked that Christians should pay tithe.

There is no relationship between the pastors and the Levite's period. Stop deceiving yourself trying to explain or relate something that has no relationship.

For your information, I read the bible everyday, so you and your pastors cannot tell me anything about it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
genkins:

You this coconut head,i have explained to you that Abram gave a tithe not Abraham.i think you are just being mischievous.nobody is in the order of Melchizedek except Christ and Christ did not collect tithe.barnabas a Levite also contributed to the collection of the saints,he did not collect tithe.a Yoruba man in Nigeria will claim to be a Levite or will want to collect under the order of Melchizedek when he has beginning and end.the poor is the representation of God on earth not any pastor ie in the new covenant

Calling me a coconut head is the same as calling the Bible a coconut head because the Bible also said ABRAHAM gave tithe to Melchizedek.

Hebrews 7:1-2
1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

You said we are not in the order of Melchizedek. Are we no longer the brothers of Christ? Have we not been given eternal life?

Mark 3:5
For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”

John 1:12-13
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

Please scroll up to see my explanation on pastors and levites
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
TrumpDonald2:

Stop assuming and state facts. Point to me where the apostles collected tithes or asked that Christians should pay tithe.

There is no relationship between the pastors and the Levite's period. Stop deceiving yourself trying to explain or relate something that has no relationship.

For your information, I read the bible everyday, so you and your pastors cannot tell me anything about it.

Didn't I ask you to also point to me where the apostles said Christians should STOP paying tithes?

Since we both can't find what we are requiring from each other, that means that tithing was never stopped, it means what God said in the Old testament still holds as long as he never changed it I'm the new testament.

Since you do.t want to accept y point on Levite and pastors, fine.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 1:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
openmine:

Please can you show scriptures for the highlighted assertions you made?
Esp the "spiritual Israel"
Please no stories....Just scripture inclinations!!

Romans 9:4-8
4 who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by PastorAIO: 1:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
This should be interesting:

“The most dangerous tithers are the greatest strugglers”. If na me talk am now, una go begin vex� I will address every single scripture raised in the article against me on nairaland, so join me live on http://YouTube.com/daddyfreezeteaches … at 3pm today as I teach: ‘TITHING THE FINAL CHAPTER’ - Ifedayo Freeze

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/1074618812941643776

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by OkCornel(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You castigate Abraham's tithe by trying to make it useless. You do that by saying it was just a one-time thing.

Oh...so saying Abram tithed only once as it was recorded in the Bible automatically means it is useless? na wa ooo

Just tell us how Abram's one-off tithe from the spoils of war should serve as a basis for Christians to part with 10% of their monthly income.

alBHAGDADI:

When we say Jacob tithed, you say it was only a bow and the Bible never recorded him ever fulfilling it. Were you expecting the Bible to be filled with the amount of times they tithed? Is the spoilsnof war not the property of the Victor of war? You make it sound as if the spoils of war is bad.

Do you want to add to the Bible to justify that Jacob tithed...or Abram tithed more than once?

Let's also assume that the spoils of war is Abram's property (I'll turn a blind eye to the fact that 90% of the war spoils were returned to their rightful owners)... doesn't that tell you that Abram never gave a tithe of all he had...but only from the spoils of war? Did Abram tithe out of his other possessions apart from the spoils of war?

alBHAGDADI:

Who did they consult then? The Holy Spirit? If so, is the holy spirit not in approval of that portion of the law? If yes, then why do you think the holy spirit also doesn't approve of tithe?

Please show us where God instructed Abram to tithe. We don't want to hear assumptions. We want irrefutable proof from the scriptures!
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by openmine(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Romans 9:4-8
4 who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the covenants, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises;

5 Whose are the fathers, and of whom as concerning the flesh Christ came, who is over all, God blessed for ever. Amen.

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.
Bro this scripture has absolutely nothing to do with spiritual Israel or has no scripture inclinations that verbalize pastors to be the so called "spiritual levite"!
First the scripture you provided is talking to the people of israel!

God and the Jewish People
9 I am in Christ and I am telling you the truth. I am not lying. And my conscience, ruled by the Holy Spirit, agrees that what I say now is true. 2 I have great sorrow and always feel much sadness 3 for my own people. They are my brothers and sisters, my earthly family. I wish I could help them. I would even have a curse on me and cut myself off from Christ if that would help them. 4 They are the people of Israel, God’s chosen children. They have the glory of God and the agreements he made between himself and his people. God gave them the Law of Moses, the Temple worship, and his promises. 5 They are the descendants of our great fathers, and they are the earthly family of the Messiah, who is God over all things. Praise him forever! Amen.

6 I don’t mean that God failed to keep his promise to the JEWISH PEOPLE. But only some of the people of Israel are really God’s people. 7 And only some of Abraham’s descendants are true children of Abraham. This is what God said to Abraham: “Your true descendants will be those who come through Isaac.” 8 This means that not all of Abraham’s descendants are God’s true children. Abraham’s true children are those who become God’s children because of the promise he made to Abraham. 9 Here is what God said in that promise: “About this time next year I will come back, and Sarah will have a son.”

Secondly,It has to do with the promise God bestowed on Abraham based on his faith which was counted as righteousness and for those who believed became part of Abraham's seed!

Galatians 3:29
You belong to Christ, so you are Abraham’s descendants. You get all of God’s blessings because of the promise that God made to Abraham.

Please provide a scripture that specifies believers in a "spiritual Israel"...Thank You!
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by chrisooblog: 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
seunmsg:
Until you tithe mongers can show us where Jesus or any of his disciples received tithe from their followers, you are just wasting your time repeating an already discredited argument. Tithe is a scam; the more you fraudsters continue to spin the Bible to justify it, the more disgrace and humiliation you will continue to get.

hi boss hope you are good i have a different view to yours on this tithing issue. first of it's absolutely true that alot of charlatans and pretenders have used or hijacked the doctrines regarding tithing to corruptly enrich themselves that said i think freeze is throwing the baby with the bath water by saying tithing is not scriptural.

what does the bible say about Jesus comments on tithing? please check luke 11:42 “But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.” please look at the bold Jesus never implied tithing was bad inherently but he was criticizing the pharisees for their lack of love plus their religiosity and hypocrisy. Matthew 5:17 also reaffirms this ''Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them.''

but let's even agree that for sake of argument that Jesus never told anyone to tithe what did he tell the rich man when he said he wanted to join him as his disciple? read Mark 10:17-31 Jesus told him to sell all his earthly possessions and give the proceeds to the poor before following him. That is Jesus telling us to forego 100% of our wealth but we are here arguing about 10% of what God has blessed us with.

also read the acts of apostles first few chapters we see how early christians lived selling their possessions to use to help the poor and needy and also the consequences of holding back on what you have promised God (ananais and sapphira).

let's even look at it this way we pay taxes to government will we say because some corrupt official is embezzling the money that we will stop paying tax? no rather the corrupt official would be arrested and dealt with while the tax paying citizens will insist the process of spending tax revenue is transparent and being spent on the right causes. freeze could have insisted that christians and members of various denominations should rise up and insist on their offerings and tithes being spent judiciously instead of outrightly condemning payment of tithes. anyway it's a free world everyone is entitled to his or her opinion on the matter but i hope you under the tithing issue more from the perspective i'm coming from.

plus i do enjoy reading your commentary in the politics section but i would appeal that you convince your colleagues or even opponents where possible to reduce the insults and tribal bashing whether ibop this, fulani that, afonja here. all tribes have been victims of bad governance so let's all stop with demonizing each other. i know trolls might provoke one but i believe concerted effort will help. All the best to your candidates May God give all of us wisdom in choosing the right people to govern nigeria amen.

good day to you boss compliments of the season
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
openmine:

Bro this scripture has absolutely nothing to do with spiritual Israel or has no scripture inclinations that verbalize pastors to be the so called "spiritual levite"!
First the scripture you provided is talking to the people of israel!

Secondly,It has to do with the promise God bestowed on Abraham based on his faith which was counted as righteousness and for those who believed became part of Abraham's seed!

Please provide a scripture that specifies believers in a "spiritual Israel"...Thank You!

Kindly read the article in the link below.

https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/gods-word-stands-part-1
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 3:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
OkCornel:

Oh...so saying Abram tithed only once as it was recorded in the Bible automatically means it is useless? na wa ooo

Just tell us how Abram's one-off tithe from the spoils of war should serve as a basis for Christians to part with 10% of their monthly income.

Do you want to add to the Bible to justify that Jacob tithed...or Abram tithed more than once?

Let's also assume that the spoils of war is Abram's property (I'll turn a blind eye to the fact that 90% of the war spoils were returned to their rightful owners)... doesn't that tell you that Abram never gave a tithe of all he had...but only from the spoils of war? Did Abram tithe out of his other possessions apart from the spoils of war?

Please show us where God instructed Abram to tithe. We don't want to hear assumptions. We want irrefutable proof from the scriptures!
You like wahala.

Were you expecting the Bible to record the amount of times Abraham tithed? Did the Bible record the amount of times the children of Israel tithed?

Please stop emphasising on the spoils of war. You make it look like it is something bad. Even Jesus accepted tithe from Abraham from the spoils of war. Who are you to now condemned paying tithe from the spoils of war? I always say it that you anti-tithers in your foolishness always speak for God. You speak when God hasn't spoken.

You say Abraham gave out 90% back to the owners? The Bible only records that he gave back the goods belonging to the king of Sodom which those 10 kings took from their city. You can't tell me that the swords, shields, amours etc belonging to the soldiers of the ten kings also belonged to Sodom. Those were Abraham's property as spoils of war. It was from that Abraham tithed, not from King of Sodom's property, else Abraham would be a liar for saying he would never take any of that property of sodom, because we know he tithed from the spoils of war.

Genesis 14:22-24
And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

24 Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.

Abraham was a man of faith. He didn't need any instruction to do things he knew would be pleasing to God. If what he did was not pleasing to God, then Jesus who is God won't have accepted it. Abraham is the father of our faith. Only bastards don't have faith in what Abraham did.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by openmine(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Kindly read the article in the link below.

https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/gods-word-stands-part-1
bro i didn't ask for an article....i asked for scriptures to back up your claim about a 'spiritual Israel'!
The one you previously provided has no correlation with your assertions!

Why send me a link to an article when you can't provide a single scripture from that same article you had read to back your claim?
However,if there is a doctrine that must be raised on a spiritual Israel,there must be a scripture and corresponding scripture to justify and verify it!

Once again,Please get the scriptures or put up the scriptures from the article...Lets see if there is a connection!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by OkCornel(m): 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You like wahala.

Were you expecting the Bible to record the amount of times Abraham tithed? Did the Bible record the amount of times the children of Israel tithed?

Oh... so if you're not expecting the scriptures to show us how many times Abram tithed...then why are you also asking for where precisely the Apostles preached against tithing despite the fact they (the Apostles) or Jesus never demanded tithes from the Christians?

alBHAGDADI:

Please stop emphasising on the spoils of war. You make it look like it is something bad. Even Jesus accepted tithe from Abraham from the spoils of war. Who are you to now condemned paying tithe from the spoils of war? I always say it that you anti-tithers in your foolishness always speak for God. You speak when God hasn't spoken.

1) Please show us where exactly I insinuated tithing out of war spoils is a bad thing.
2) And why should I not emphasize on war spoils? Was it not only war spoils Abram tithed?
3) Why should Abram's decision to tithe from war spoils serve as a basis for Christians to part with 10% of their monthly income?

alBHAGDADI:

You say Abraham gave out 90% back to the owners? The Bible only records that he gave back the goods belonging to the king of Sodom which those 10 kings took from their city. You can't tell me that the swords, shields, amours etc belonging to the soldiers of the ten kings also belonged to Sodom. Those were Abraham's property as spoils of war. It was from that Abraham tithed, not from King of Sodom's property, else Abraham would be a liar for saying he would never take any of that property of sodom, because we know he tithed from the spoils of war.

Genesis 14:22-24
And Abram said to the king of Sodom, I have lift up mine hand unto the Lord, the most high God, the possessor of heaven and earth,

23 That I will not take from a thread even to a shoelatchet, and that I will not take any thing that is thine, lest thou shouldest say, I have made Abram rich:

24 Save only that which the young men have eaten, and the portion of the men which went with me, Aner, Eshcol, and Mamre; let them take their portion.

Abraham was a man of faith. He didn't need any instruction to do things he knew would be pleasing to God. If what he did was not pleasing to God, then Jesus who is God won't have accepted it. Abraham is the father of our faith. Only bastards don't have faith in what Abraham did.

Please open your Bible from Genesis to Revelation and show us where God instructed any gentile (who were never under the Mosaic Law) to tithe. If you have no scriptures to back this up, then there's absolutely no basis for Christians to part with 10% of their monthly income under the guise of tithing...

And before you run to use Abram or Jacob as your example...please show us where exactly God instructed them to tithe.

Where was it stated in the Bible that Jesus received tithe from Abram?

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
PastorAIO:
This should be interesting:

“The most dangerous tithers are the greatest strugglers”. If na me talk am now, una go begin vex� I will address every single scripture raised in the article against me on nairaland, so join me live on http://YouTube.com/daddyfreezeteaches … at 3pm today as I teach: ‘TITHING THE FINAL CHAPTER’ - Ifedayo Freeze

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/1074618812941643776
alBHAGDADI, Freeze, is right now as I post, line by line dissecting your post
and revealing the faux pas, falsehood, ignorance and cluelessness in your ill-informed argument

Amarachi too is chipping in, showing you up alBHAGDADI

I dont know why Freeze wasted his time in giving you audience
I saw your thread when its ink was still wet,
but I wasnt bothered about it because it reeked of extreme ignorance & lack of insight

You said you were deceived by Freeze and the horde of anti-tithers,
but you have promised to return back to tithing as from next year, January 2019 to be precise blah de blah de blah
So you actually did see the light but now plan to go back to darkness and your vomit. SMH

Here are a few things for you to wrestle your mind with
1/ Do you really think that tithing was started with Abraham?
2/ Have you forgotten that Abram before being Abraham was a heathen?
3/ If like you said, that the pastors are now the priests and Jesus the High Priest
then what does that make you?
Do you according to bible classify yourself as the laity or chosen race, a royal priesthood?
4/ If you like alBHAGDADI, fall into the hole and trap, fuelling the lie that Jacob tithed
Did Jacob go to war, did Jacob slaughter in a battle to warrant him tithing on the booty?
5/ alBAGHDADI here is me asking you for the umpteenth time again this very important question:
Hang on, which tithing are you adhering to?
Is it the Abraham style of tithing,
the Levitical tithing or both combined?
6/ Do you know the distinctive difference between the Abraham tithing and the Levitical tithing?
7/ Do you know the implication of planning to start giving tithes again come January 2019?

Never mind answering #7, I'll do it for you.
The answer is: You become a SLAVE.
This is biblical, the bible says so, not me.
The bible, says, you, yourself and those you've hoodwinked to join you, will become slaves.

Freeze just finished the broadcast few minutes ago, he shouldnt have bothered

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by Nancydrew25: 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gen 14:22-28, talks about the proper way to tithe. I'm Matt:23:23, the tithe Jesus talked about was to be paid to the Levites. He could not have collected tithe because he himself isn't a Levite! You talk about these pastors being spiritual highpriests so they are qualified to collect tithe. Smh. When did they become Melchizedek? When did they become immortal? People who have beginning and end? Besides, if that's the case, Hebrews 7:23-28 shows us that Christ has been made the new highpriest forever so why not pay your tithes directly to him? Matthew 25:31-40 shows us how to 'pay tithe' to Christ directly. But many Christians prefer to read distructive teachings like this one right here and swallow it hook line and sinker because they are too lazy to find time for the scriptures. I pray the truth be revealed to you all! Tithing is not scriptural, if anything, it is sinful!

quote author=alBHAGDADI post=73884278]This issue of tithing is one which has come under immense attack in Christianity today. I was once one of those who attacked the doctrine of tithing with so much zealousness right from my days on campus. It was after I stumbled on an article online which had me fooled. It had me fooled simply because my foundational knowledge about tithing was weak, perhaps I almost had no knowledge at all. Thanks to Pentecostal churches who never cemented one's foundation with good knowledge of tithing. That's why the heretic and horrible article could fool me for years. But I now know better and fully understand why Daddy Freeze is so zealous about his anti-tithe stance. He has been deceived also or he's intentionally a deceiver.

Now, let's address the issue of tithing and see some of the points anti-tithers have raised which most of these false men of God haven't been able to explain.They haven't been able to give any explanation because they never studied, they were just all about squandering the tithe money. That's why some professing Christians are abstaining from tithing due to the work of the anti-tithers. The shepherds who are supposed to guide the sheep haven't been doing their duty but fleecing the sheep. Now, unto the points they raise.

1. Tithing doesn't predate the Law

Speaking of the law, we mean the law of Moses to the children of Israel. In it is a command for them to pay tithe which was then given to the Levites, one of the tribes of Israel who had no landed inheritance but worked in God's house.

Numbers 18:24

But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the LORD, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance

But was that the first time tithe was mentioned in the Bible? No, it was mentioned way before Moses who gave the law was even born. Father Abraham was the first person to pay what the Bible called tithe i.e one tenth of all. Even before Abraham, the concept still existed e.g Cain and Abel.

Abraham paid tithe to Melchizedek who was the Priest of the Most High God, who was Jesus Christ in the old testament.

Genesis 14:18-20
18 And Melchizedek king of Salem brought forth bread and wine: and he was the priest of the most high God.
19 And he blessed him, and said, Blessed be Abram of the most high God, possessor of heaven and earth:
20 And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all

This clearly shows that Tithing existed before the law of Moses. We are children of Abraham through faith in God and we are to do the things which Abraham did. But there are some things Abraham did that we are not allowed to do. I'll show you those things and why we aren't allowed to do them.

Some might want to be smart by saying the tithe Abraham paid was of the spoils of war. Is that bad? He fought a battle with ten Kings and won, thereby possessing the spoils of war from which he paid tithe. Mind you, there was no LAW then to condemn war as something bad, if at all you think it is bad.

Romans 3:20
for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Out of their foolish smartness, they will still ask to know whether Abraham continually paid tithe. What they are saying is that the Bible should be all about Abraham paying tithe because there aren't other stories to write about.

Abraham's grandson Jacob also gave tithe before the law of Moses. Remember Jacob is the father of the Israelites whom Moses came from.

Genesis 28:20-22
20 And Jacob vowed a vow, saying, If God will be with me, and will keep me in this way that I go, and will give me bread to eat, and raiment to put on,
21 So that I come again to my father's house in peace; then shall the Lord be my God:
22 And this stone, which I have set for a pillar, shall be God's house: and of all that thou shalt give me I will surely give the tenth unto thee.

But these scoffers and anti-tithers love to ask us to show them where it is recorded that Jacob really paid tithe. If the above passage is not enough for them to believe Jacob paid tithe, then showing them more verses will never be enough because they will keep asking for the third and fifth time he paid tithe.

2. Tithing in the Law

I'm glad that anti-tithers all agree that tithing was part of the law. But some of them are crazy enough to say it wasn't money and that it was agricultural produce. Those produce were what they used to quantify wealth then and even as a means of exchange. Job's wealth was measured in the amount of cattle, rams, camels, donkeys etc which he had. Why didn't the Bible right it in the amount of Dollars or Pounds or whatever currency was used then?

Today, everyone is not a farmer and never was tithing commanded to the farmers alone. That's why money is used as tithing today.

And yes, you are to eat of that tithe in Church. That's why Churches hold feast where everyone eats and merry in the house of God. If your church doesn't do that or hasn't in a long time, then there is something wrong.

3. Tithing after the Law

If you believe tithing is a Law of Moses, then it explains why you believe it is no longer valid now that we are under the grace of Jesus Christ. Before I explain why tithing never got outdated, let's first read the passage below which is actually Jesus talking, who received the tithe Abraham paid before the law was born.

Mathew 23:23
Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

As seem above, Jesus never condemned tithing, he approved it. He only condemned the scribes and Pharisees and Hypocrites who lay so much emphasis on it but forget other important things of the law. According to Jesus, they ought to do all together. That period would have been a perfect time for Jesus to condemn tithing if he didn't want to keep receiving it. But he never did, instead he approved it.

Anti-tithers also foolishly say he wasn't talking to Christians but to the scribes and Pharisees. Guess what? He also mentioned hypocrites, and we have Christians who are hypocrites. They pay tithe but lack justice, mercy and faith which are the weightier matters of the law. They are so wicked that they exonerate the wicked and condemn the righteous because the wicked man is their tribesman. That's injustice. They also lack mercy and have placed their faith in their tithe instead of Jesus. That's why many of them think not paying tithe will make them end up in hell. Is it tithe that died on the cross to save them or Jesus?

Now, to all those who love to say tithing is done away with because we are no longer under the law but under grace. They love to quote the below verse.

Romans 6:14
for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

Yes, we are not under the law because Jesus has given us grace. But wait, is it everything about the law that has been thrown away? If the law has been done away with, then that means a man can sleep with his sister, his mother and his father's wife which are what the law commands against.

Leviticus 18:6-8
6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their unclothedness: I am the Lord.
7 The unclothedness of thy father, or the unclothedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her unclothedness.
8 The unclothedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's unclothedness.

That also means filthy homosexuals can continue with their disgusting act.

Leviticus 18:22
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination

That means a man can also go ahead and have sex with his wife's sister.

Leviticus 18:18
You must not take your wife's sister as a rival wife and have sexual relations with her while your wife is still alive

The above are just a bit of what the law is against which we as Christians have been able to do well in obeying. I ask anti-tithers, why are we still obeying these commandments of the law if they have been done away with? They will never have an answer. But when it comes to tithing, they are always quick to say it has passed away with the law.

Now, how do we know which aspect of the law we are to keep and which ones are totally done away with? You see, those aspects of the Old Testamemt laws which God doesn't want us to continue with, he clearly states them in the New Testament. Example is the dietary laws where he ordered that men should not eat pig and certain other animals.

1 Corinthians 10:25
Whatsoever is sold in the shambles, that eat, asking no question for conscience sake:

"Whatsoever" means if it is a pig or an eagle or a cat. Remember how he also told Peter to eat those unclean animals.

What about animal sacrifices as done by Abraham and the Israelites under the law? That has been done away with because Jesus Christ the Holy Lamb has been slain once for all for our sins. We don't need to be slaying animals anymore, that is why that practice by Abraham is not followed by we his children of faith. You can read the entire Hebrews chapter for better understanding.

Hebrews 10:10
By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

What about an eye for an eye? In the Old testament, it was allowed as a law.

Exodus 21:24
Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

Jesus changed it in the New Testament.

Mathew 5:38-41
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
39 But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
40 And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloak also.
41 And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain

What about the law on adultery which requires that the adulterer be put to death?

Leviticus 20:10
And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Jesus changed that law in the New Testament

John 8:3-11
3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst,
4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
6 This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

What about stoning a disobedient child to death as seen in Deuteronomy 21:18-21? Jesus changed that with his parable of the prodigal son. The sons in both Bible passages have similar character, yet one was allowed to live.

There are many more of such laws which got changed in the New Testament. The ones God wants us to continue with, he made clear in the New Testament. Now, can anti-tithers show me one single verse in the New Testament that shows that God has changed the law on tithing? They can't because it doesn't exist. Now since no verse tells us to stop tithing or that it has been changed, who are anti-tithers to tell us to stop tithing? What they are doing is simply speaking for God when he hasn't spoken. They are trying to infuse into the Bible verses that are not there. They are teaching man-made doctrines and are passing it off as God's commandment and trying to force us to obey them.

Mathew 15:9
teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

4. Pastors are not the Levite tribe of Israel.

Yes, pastor are not the biological tribe of Levites whom God said should collect tithes, but they are the spiritual tribe in the order of Melchizedek. That is why they can collect tithes and eat out of it. Jesus aka Melchizedek the Priest of the Most High God collected tithe when he met Abraham. The Levite priesthood got transfered back to the Melchizedek priesthood as seen in Hebrews chapter 7. The pastors are now the priest and Jesus the High Priest, hence the reason why they collect tithe which is used to run the church, provide food for the needy and pay the pastor's salary because he only works in church. If he decides to work elsewhere as well, fine, he will still get paid his entitlement. Some pastors can even decide not to receive salary like Apostle Paul. That doesn't mean those who do are wrong. Mind you, Peter and the Apostles did eat of the Gospel.

But shame and curses be unto all these false Daddy GOs and false prophets who have amassed great wealth off this doctrine. No wonder churches don't hold feast regularly anymore because the pastor swallows the tithe money, all of it. You all have brought shame to the body of Christ because your opulence is the reason why tithing is under attack today. It is simply because you are looked upon like a Good because you started the church and think you own it. Every decision of yours is final without any board of elders to curb your excesses. Your doom is near because you have moved from being a shepherd to a hireling or a wolf who cares less about the sheep, that's why you fleece them.

If you have been deceived by Daddy Freeze and the horde of anti-tithers, it's never too late to come back. I was deceived too. But I have promised to return to tithing as from January 2019 and it will be in a Baptist Church where pastors are subjected under the authority of the elders and board, where money spent is questioned.

Thank you very much.

#NOTICE

Giving your tithe to widows, orphans or to the needy is wrong. It should be given to the house of God because all the instances recorded in the Bible about tithing shows that it was given to the house of God. It is now the duty of the house of God to give part of it to the needy, widows, orphans etc. If you give to those people, please don't call it tithing.[/quote]
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by hoopLA: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
alBHAGDADI, Freeze, is right now as I post, line by line dissecting your post
and revealing the faux pas, falsehood, ignorance and cluelessness in your ill-informed argument

Amarachi too is chipping in, showing you up alBHAGDADI

I dont know why Freeze wasted his time in giving you audience
I saw your thread when its ink was still wet,
but I wasnt bothered about it because it reeked of extreme ignorance & lack of insight

You said you were deceived by Freeze and the horde of anti-tithers,
but you have promised to return back to tithing as from next year, January 2019 to be precise blah de blah de blah
So you actually did see the light but now plan to go back to darkness and your vomit. SMH

Here are a few things for you to wrestle your mind with
3/ If like you said, that the pastors are now the priests and Jesus the High Priest
Do you according to bible classify yourself as the laity or chosen race, a royal priesthood?
4/ If you like alBHAGDADI, fall into the hole and trap, fuelling the lie that Jacob tithed
Did Jacob go to war, did Jacob slaughter in a battle to warrant him tithing on the booty?
5/ alBAGHDADI here is me asking you for the umpteenth time again this very important question:
Hang on, which tithing are you adhering to?
6/ Do you know the distinctive difference between the Abraham tithing and the Levitical tithing?
7/ Do you know the implication of planning to start giving tithes again come January 2019?

The answer is: You become a SLAVE.
This is biblical, the bible says so, not me.
The bible, says, you, yourself and those you've hoodwinked to join you, will become slaves.

Freeze just finished the broadcast few minutes ago, he shouldnt have bothered
Lol.

Freeze would obliterate that vacuous dummy.

Even his presentation lacks conviction. Filled with conjecture and half-baked assumptions. The OP that is.

Like you said, there is no need for Freeze to defend his position since it is very clear.

This obtuse and garrulous noisemaker called the OP has infused lies (Melchizedek=Jesus Christ, there are Spiritual Levites) into his own arguments yet people are buying it.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by amazon14: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
genkins:

Bro sorry,this guy just put you back under darkness.paying tithe is not just a sin but a curse.anytime you pay tithe you put your self back under the law that Christ came to fulfill.God does not need your money.he owns everything that is why Jesus said if you give the poor you give to him.he never said if you give to the temple or pastors.God is not broke,he does not need your money..only scammers need your money.. please brother think.paying tithe means Christ died for nothing

Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by veek2(m): 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

Calling me a coconut head is the same as calling the Bible a coconut head because the Bible also said ABRAHAM gave tithe to Melchizedek.

Hebrews 7:1-2
1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;

You said we are not in the order of Melchizedek. Are we no longer the brothers of Christ? Have we not been given eternal life?

Mark 3:5
For whoever does the will of God, he is my brother and sister and mother.”

John 1:12-13
But to all who did receive him, who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God, who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

Please scroll up to see my explanation on pastors and levites

You are clearly confused. Jesus did neither paid tithe nor commanded us to. All those pastors collecting tithe now are either ignorant or criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Albhagdadi,
Sir I know you will ignore me, but I still must "give credit to whom credit is due".
I don't know who "Daddy Freeze", whose name has been frequently mentioned on N.L. is (so I won't comment on him).
However, on the subject of tithing, you are correct.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 2:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Mobilia:
Albhagdadi,
Sir I know you will ignore me, but I still must "give credit to whom credit is due".
Mobilia,
Ma'am I know you will ignore me, but I still must "give deficit to whom deficit is due"

Mobilia:
I don't know who "Daddy Freeze", whose name has been frequently mentioned on N.L. is
(so I won't comment on him)
You dont jack poo know enough on tithing that has been frequently mentioned on N.L. to warrant you commenting on it

Mobilia, you dont have to know the messenger, whose name has been frequently mentioned on N.L.
The messenger is not important, what is important, is to know the message and so start commenting on the message

Mobilia:
Where exactly on the subject of tithing, are you saying alBHAGDADI is correct?
On what point(s) on tithing is he correct?

1/ Do you Mobilia tithe?
2/ Which tithing are you adhering to?
3/ Do you know why Abram had to tithe?
Certainly it was not because he was asked by God to.
4/ Do you know why Jacob promised to give tithe to God.
5/ Do you know why, know the reasons, why God,
after Jacob's 400 years plus promise, had the temerity to demand tithe from Israel?
6/ Mobilia, don't believe the lie that Jacob tithed.
How, where, why and how could he have possibly tithed?

When we join the each dots together we get to see an emerged and clearer picture

Mobilia, are you aware that alBHAGDADI said he was deceived by Freeze and the horde of anti-tithers,
but he now has promised to return back to tithing?
He said that as from next year, January 2019 to be precise, he will make a U-turn and blah de blah de blah

So this means alBHAGDADI actually did see the light
but now plans, to go back to darkness, go back to his vomit and go back to repeat his folly. SMH

Here are a few more things for you Mobilia, to wrestle your mind with
3/ If like alBHAGDADI claims, that the pastors are now the priests and Jesus the High Priest
Do you then Mobilia, according to bible classify yourself as the laity or chosen race, a royal priesthood?
4/ If you like Mobilia, fall into the hole and trap, fuelling the lie that Jacob tithed
5/ Do you know the distinctive difference between the Abraham tithing and the Levitical tithing?
6/ Do you know the implication of alBHAGDADI's plan to start giving tithes again come January 2019?

The answer is:
He'll become a SLAVE.

This is biblical, the bible itself, in black and white, says so Mobilia, not me.
The bible, says, him, yourself and those others alBHAGDADI has hoodwinked to join him, will because of tithe, become slaves.

Most arent aware that the eyed 10% of monthly salary off people, is an ecclesiastical tax and surcharge

and that monitised tithing was birthed after much deliberations at the Council of Tours and Council of Macon
It since then has grown to be what we see it to be today, a multi billion dollar industry.

False teachings on and/or about tithing, coercion and threats of repercussion for tithe dodgers etcetera
are used to extract this coveted imposed and/or obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe multi billion dollar industry filthy lucre.

Dont be put under any illusion or guise Mobilia,
that coerced, imposed and/or obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving, is a worthwhile, better or best principle.
Simply put. It is not, it is people coveting other people's money.

Mobilia, thousand tithe instituted slaves, are free,
thousand more would be free, if only they knew, they are tithe instituted slaves.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by hoopLA: 4:20am On Dec 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Mobilia,
Ma'am I know you will ignore me, but I still must "give deficit to whom deficit is due"

You dont jack poo know enough on tithing that has been frequently mentioned on N.L. to warrant you commenting on it

1/ Do you Mobilia tithe?
3/Do you know why Abram had to tithe?
4/Do you know why Jacob promised to give tithe to God.
5/Do you know why, know the reasons, why God,
after Jacob's 400 years plus promise, had the temerity to demand tithe from Israel?

When we join the each dots together we get to see an emerged and clearer picture

Mobilia, are you aware that alBHAGDADI said he was deceived by Freeze and the horde of anti-tithers,
He said that as from next year, January 2019 to be precise, he will make a U-turn and blah de blah de blah

but now plans, to go back to darkness, go back to his vomit and go back to repeat his folly. SMH

4/ If you like Mobilia, fall into the hole and trap, fuelling the lie that Jacob tithed
5/ Do you know the distinctive difference between the Abraham tithing and the Levitical tithing?
6/ Do you know the implication of alBHAGDADI's plan to start giving tithes again come January 2019?

The answer is:
He'll become a SLAVE.

This is biblical, the bible itself, in black and white, says so Mobilia, not me.
The bible, says, him, yourself and those others alBHAGDADI has hoodwinked to join him, will because of tithe, become slaves.

Most arent aware that the eyed 10% of monthly salary off people, is an ecclesiastical tax and surcharge

and that monitised tithing was birthed after much deliberations at the Council of Tours and Council of Macon
It since then has grown to be what we see it to be today, a multi billion dollar industry.

False teachings on and/or about tithing, coercion and threats of repercussion for tithe dodgers etcetera
are used to extract this coveted imposed and/or obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe multi billion dollar industry filthy lucre.

that coerced, imposed and/or obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving, is a worthwhile, better or best principle.

thousand more would be free, if only they knew, they are tithe instituted slaves.
lol

Assignment don cast.

Attention seeker-/empty head/follow-follow don run

Dont expect any answers to these question. Too advanced for these human robots.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 6:56am On Dec 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Mobilia,

1/ Do you Mobilia tithe?
3/ Do you know why Abram had to tithe?
4/ Do you know why Jacob promised to give tithe to God.
5/ Do you know why, know the reasons, why God,

3/ If like alBHAGDADI claims, that the pastors are now the priests and Jesus the High Priest
Do you then Mobilia, according to bible classify yourself as the laity or chosen race, a royal priesthood?

The answer is:
He'll become a SLAVE.

Why are you spamming my mention?

Where did I state that Daddy Freeze deceived me into stop tithing? Perhaps you lack comprehensive skills. I said I got deceived by the same lies he also got deceived by, that's if he's not deceived but being a deceiver.

Perhaps I got deceived earlier than him because I came across the lying doctrine as far back as 2012 when I didn't even know who Freeze is.
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Mobilia:
Albhagdadi,
I don't know who "Daddy Freeze", whose name has been frequently mentioned on N.L. is (so I won't comment on him).

Thank you my dear.

The part 2 of this sermon will come up shortly and all their ignorant questions this sermon wasn't able to attend to for time sake will be treated there.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2018
hoopLA:

Lol.

Freeze would obliterate that vacuous dummy.

Even his presentation lacks conviction. Filled with conjecture and half-baked assumptions. The OP that is.

Like you said, there is no need for Freeze to defend his position since it is very clear.

This obtuse and garrulous noisemaker called the OP has infused lies (Melchizedek=Jesus Christ, there are Spiritual Levites) into his own arguments yet people are buying it.

If you are saying Melchizedek is not Jesus, please come clean with your statement which would be against the Bible. And do show me who Melchizedek is
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by alBHAGDADI: 7:07am On Dec 18, 2018
openmine:

bro i didn't ask for an article....i asked for scriptures to back up your claim about a 'spiritual Israel'!
The one you previously provided has no correlation with your assertions!

Why send me a link to an article when you can't provide a single scripture from that same article you had read to back your claim?
However,if there is a doctrine that must be raised on a spiritual Israel,there must be a scripture and corresponding scripture to justify and verify it!

Once again,Please get the scriptures or put up the scriptures from the article...Lets see if there is a connection!
Things of the spirit are not meant for fleshy minded people.

I gave you that article for you to try and digest to see the truth, but I was wrong because you lack the spirit to understand it. You want me to give you clear verses to show we are spiritual Israel. Two can play that game. Do you believe Jesus is God? If yes, give me clear verses that show Jesus saying "I am God worship me". You will never find such, but we Christians know he is God and we worship him ? Why? Because the understanding of scriptures made us to know that .
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Why are you spamming my mention?
What goes around comes around
Do you hear Freeze complain that his name is being mentioned?

Mentioning is used in conversations to get someone's attention
You can either suck it up and be a man,
or every time you get an ache and pain because of being mentioned, you can go out of the game

Using someone's mention (e.g. alBHAGDADI) in a post conversation creates a culture of respect, recognition and consideration for the post conversation at hand.
It is done to try to involve the mention and wanting to engage the moniker mentioned in that discussion.

By calling your mention (e.g. alBHAGDADI), I am drawing your attention towards to following points and specific areas of my conversation post.
Your attention gets drawn to whenever and wherever in the post you are being mentioned

It is not rocket science to know something as simple as this alBHAGDADI, but hey...
Common sense is like perfume, people who need it most, never use it.

alBHAGDADI:
Where did I state that Daddy Freeze deceived me into stop tithing?
Perhaps you lack comprehensive skills.
I said I got deceived by the same lies he also got deceived by, that's if he's not deceived but being a deceiver.

Perhaps I got deceived earlier than him because I came across the lying doctrine as far back as 2012 when I didn't even know who Freeze is.
Who'd have imagined it eh?
Continue to lie like a cheap Persian throw rug. OK?

alBHAGDADI:
If you have been deceived by Daddy Freeze and the horde of anti-tithers, it's never too late to come back. I was deceived too.
But I have promised to return to tithing as from January 2019
and it will be in a Baptist Church where pastors are subjected under the authority of the elders and board, where money spent is questioned
Look at you. This really is a good indication of how much you are out of control.
If you are to resort to suggesting that someone is lacking comprehensive skills,
then first, the one and only person to say lacks comprehensive skills should be to yourself and say it in shame

Instead of addressing the post content, it is mention of moniker, that is your utmost concern
I was expecting you to ignore the content of the post and fail to answer the questions. You didnt disappoint

I dont condone the adjectives Freeze was naming you with during his broadcast
but it seems you actually deserve to be called each and everyone of them
I have bit my tongue, restrained myself and used the power of the Holy Spirit to stop me from using those names here for you

You are inconsequential and I really should have let Freeze's Amarachi respond to this
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by nelsonoba: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2018
openmine:

Ohh gosh grin
seriously?
why did you forget the part where the apostles collected the money and GAVE TO THE NEEDY!
ACTS 4;34-35

ACTS 4:32-33

You can see clearly that the believers were neither forced or compelled to sell their land and give to the needy!
They were also of one heart and mind...in other words,they did so based on their OWN VOLITION and not our of a demand or instruction from the apostles!

Please stop being misled!
Let me get you the scriptures

Other translations of verse 4

All Ananias needed to do was tell Peter the truth that he kept some money for himself...however he lied that this was the entire 100%
and peter even made it clearer that the money was at Ananias disposal!
In other words,The money belonged to Ananias and he had the sole right to determine how much he wanted to give to the apostles!
This is contrary to your submissions where you erroneous concluded that Ananias died simply because they kept 50%!
They simply lied...That's all!

Please be mindful about what you say about God!
There is no part in that scripture that states them being killed God!
They all died out of the shock about how peter discovered that they kept some money!

Did anybody tell you before that the early Christians were forced to pay their 100% tithes that they were dropping at the feet of the Apostles?? Who ever said they were forced? They did it because they loved God with all their hearts and they saw no big deal giving all they had to God unlike you who because of greed can't even give God ordinary 10%.

Go back again to your Hebrews 7 and see what Apostle Paul said about tithes! Start from verse 1 again, and see where Paul said there had been a change of PRIESTHOOD from that of Levi as was known in the law to that of Christ which is after the order of Melchizedek! He went further to explain using the collection of tithe by Melchizedek, and how when we pay tithes, men receive it here, but it is also received by Christ our new priest up in heaven.

Hebrews 7:7-8 And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.
And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO USE GRAMMAR TO DECEIVE YOURSELF AGAIN, LOOK VERY WELL AT THE WORD "RECEIVE" IN VERSE 8. IT IS NOT A PAST TENSE, IT IS A PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE! SO AS PAUL WAS WRITING THAT LETTER IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH WERE STILL PAYING TITHES AND CHRIST WHO IT IS WITNESSED THAT HE LIVETH RECEIVES THEM IN HEAVEN!
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by OkCornel(m): 9:19am On Dec 18, 2018
nelsonoba:

Did anybody tell you before that the early Christians were forced to pay their 100% tithes that they were dropping at the feet of the Apostles?? Who ever said they were forced? They did it because they loved God with all their hearts and they saw no big deal giving all they had to God unlike you who because of greed can't even give God ordinary 10%.

Go back again to your Hebrews 7 and see what Apostle Paul said about tithes! Start from verse 1 again, and see where Paul said there had been a change of PRIESTHOOD from that of Levi as was known in the law to that of Christ which is after the order of Melchizedek! He went further to explain using the collection of tithe by Melchizedek, and how when we pay tithes, men receive it here, but it is also received by Christ our new priest up in heaven.

And here men that die receive tithes; but there he receiveth them, of whom it is witnessed that he liveth.

JUST IN CASE YOU WANT TO USE GRAMMAR TO DECEIVE YOURSELF AGAIN, LOOK VERY WELL AT THE WORD "RECEIVE" IN VERSE 8. IT IS NOT A PAST TENSE, IT IS A PRESENT CONTINUOUS TENSE! SO AS PAUL WAS WRITING THAT LETTER IN THE NEW TESTAMENT, PEOPLE IN THE CHURCH WERE STILL PAYING TITHES AND CHRIST WHO IT IS WITNESSED THAT HE LIVETH RECEIVES THEM IN HEAVEN!

Please what is the meaning of "100% tithe" ?

Was it mentioned anywhere that what Christians laid at the feet of the Apostles in the early church is "100% tithe" ?

What role does tithing play in the new covenant?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by nelsonoba: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2018
OkCornel:

Please what is the meaning of "100% tithe" ?

Was it mentioned anywhere that what Christians laid at the feet of the Apostles in the early church is "100% tithe" ?

What role does tithing play in the new covenant?

100% tithe is simply 100% of your earnings/profit. Those early Christians sold their land and possessions and came to drop ALL the proceeds at the feet of the Apostles. God's command was 10% tithe, but these people went the extra mile to give 100%.....just because they loved GOD.

You are asking me what role tithing plays in the new covenant? Why don't you ask me what role abstaining from adultery also plays in the new covenant? I would suggest you go and direct that question to Apostle Paul or to Jesus our high priest according to the order of Melchizedek, who receives the tithes in heaven according to Hebrews 7.

What did the Apostles use the tithes and money people dropped at their feet in Acts 4:31-37 to do??

Even your common sense should tell you that every institution requires a financial arm for its operations. Marriage institution requires finances to work. Government institutions require finances to work, hence the need for taxation. Terrorist organizations like Boko Haram require finances to operate. Even the church requires finances to run its operations too, AND THAT IS WHY THE DEVIL IS USING DADDY FREEZE AND HIS MINIONS TO ATTACK CHURCH FINANCES WITH FALSE DOCTRINES, BUT THAT WILL FAIL BECAUSE JESUS SAID "I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL".

Maybe you expect genuine pastors to use PRAYER to be paying for church building or church rent or other church expenditures. And you expect church landlords to accept PRAYER as rent, shebi Or you expect the devil to bring those money to pay for church operations if they don't come from tithes and offerings, shebi
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Abraham paid tenth part of the spoils he got from the war to Melchizedek "because Melchizedek gave him something to eat and drink"(Genesis 24:28-20) later God said other Israelites tribes should be paying tenth part of the gains of their produce to their brother Levi(Deuteronomy 14:26-29)Levites were restricted from the freedom to go and search for jobs,so God commanded the other tribes IN ISRAEL to pay tenth part of THEIR GAIN to Levites since they're the ONLY tribe officiating in the TEMPLE arrangement. Leviticus 27:30
Now how do they pay the tithe back then? An average Israelite will work for a whole month or year,then gather all his produce, remove all the cost of production, and finally divide the GAIN into TEN parts,that's what he will take to the Temple!
If you're working in a bank,factory or bakery today and your total take home is N70,000, you're to minus cost of
*Transportation
*housing
*feeding and other periodical expenses.
Then you must divide the GAIN into Ten and straight you go to the TEMPLE with your tithe (1/10)
The Israelites followed this arrangement for some time but later after they started worshipping other Gods,they forgot the TEMPLE with it's arrangements. Nehemiah 13:10
So God called them to order through a prophet Malachi. Malachi 3:10-12
Christianity began with John the baptist preaching about the closeness of God's kingdom, the people are still admonished to continue with the TEMPLE arrangement, Jesus started His ministry and everything changed, because Jesus was condemning most of the things done in the TEMPLE, (Matthew 23:8-23)the Jewish religious leaders plotted and got Jesus killed (John 11:48-50)the spirit of God left the TEMPLE (Matthew 27:51)and all it's arrangements became no more acceptable before God. Matthew 23:37
Some JEWISH Christians were still going to pay tithes in the TEMPLE, so Paul wrote a letter telling them that since that arrangement is NO MORE acceptable, the law that comes with that former arrangement is NO MORE effective! Hebrew 7:1-12
TRUE Christians today are paying their tithes through spending their precious time in the fields of preaching and teaching because that's the only way we can pay a leader who is now a spirit being, we can't pay Him in cash but in kind!
If someone is offering sacrifices in the name of the God of Israel before Jesus, of course it's in line with God's arrangement but whoever offers any sacrifice today "after Christ" is doing so for demons! 1Corinthians 10:20
The same goes with tithing, whoever pays tithes before the establishment of the Christian congregation
in the first century is doing so for God,but whoever is paying tithes today in cash is NO MORE doing so for God or Jesus, such sacred services are now for demons! Romans 10:1-3
Thanks!
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by OkCornel(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2018
nelsonoba:

100% tithe is simply 100% of your earnings/profit. Those early Christians sold their land and possessions and came to drop ALL the proceeds at the feet of the Apostles. God's command was 10% tithe, but these people went the extra mile to give 100%.....just because they loved GOD.

You are asking me what role tithing plays in the new covenant? Why don't you ask me what role abstaining from adultery also plays in the new covenant? I would suggest you go and direct that question to Apostle Paul or to Jesus our high priest according to the order of Melchizedek, who receives the tithes in heaven according to Hebrews 7.

What did the Apostles use the tithes and money people dropped at their feet in Acts 4:31-37 to do??

Even your common sense should tell you that every institution requires a financial arm for its operations. Marriage institution requires finances to work. Government institutions require finances to work, hence the need for taxation. Terrorist organizations like Boko Haram require finances to operate. Even the church requires finances to run its operations too, AND THAT IS WHY THE DEVIL IS USING DADDY FREEZE AND HIS MINIONS TO ATTACK CHURCH FINANCES WITH FALSE DOCTRINES, BUT THAT WILL FAIL BECAUSE JESUS SAID "I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH AND THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL".

Maybe you expect genuine pastors to use PRAYER to be paying for church building or church rent or other church expenditures. And you expect church landlords to accept PRAYER as rent, shebi Or you expect the devil to bring those money to pay for church operations if they don't come from tithes and offerings, shebi

Why are you muddling up freewill giving which has no percentage attached to it with tithe? the word tithe in itself means "one-tenth"

Where in the bible was it stated that tithe can be 100%?

Where did God or Jesus specifically request monetary tithe?

Was the "financial arm" of the early church financed through tithing?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by openmine(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2018
nelsonoba:

Bro it is what it is....the early believers GAVE FROM THEIR HEART AND MIND due to the love they had for those who are needy
Such was what Paul recommended for the Corinthians..
2 Corinthians 8:1-7
And now, brothers and sisters, we want you to know about the grace that God has given the Macedonian churches. 2 In the midst of a very severe trial, their overflowing joy and their extreme poverty welled up in rich generosity. 3 For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own, 4 they urgently pleaded with us for the privilege of sharing in this service to the Lord’s people. 5 And they exceeded our expectations: They gave themselves first of all to the Lord, and then by the will of God also to us. 6 So we urged Titus, just as he had earlier made a beginning, to bring also to completion this act of grace on your part. 7 But since you excel in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in the love we have kindled in you—see that you also excel in this grace of giving.

2 Corinthians 9:7
Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God LOVES a GENEROUS giver.

The idea was for Believers give WILLINGLY AND GENEROUSLY as much as 20% or 30% or even 5%....
However,the idea is to give from your heart and mind based on what you have decided and based on what you have and not what you don't have...
Like i have stated,clearly...tithe was a law and a Commandment as contained in the old covenant which was abolished...a better law of giving was ushered in by God(as written in Romans 13:8-10) which is to give with a heart of Love based on what you have as practiced by the believers in Acts 4!

nelsonoba:

Please can you honestly from the scriptures you outlined state where we are to pay tithes to pastors?
Can you also point where the receiving of a tenth of the plunder by Melchizedek now commands us to pay tithe to a pastor?
Bro i know you can read...i also know you can comprehend!
Please show me where its clearly stated in the scriptures that Paul asked all believers to tithe in Hebrews 7:1-10?

nelsonoba:

grin grin grin grin
This is by far the worst of manipulations i have seen with tithers
Where was HEAVEN even written or even stated that it was Christ who received it in HEAVEN? grin grin grin
This is the height of deception!

Let me get you some translations of verse 8

Those priests get a tenth, but they are only men who live and then die. But Melchizedek, who got a tenth from Abraham, continues to live, as the Scriptures say.

In the one case, the tenth is collected by people who die; but in the other case, by him who is declared to be living.

The Melchizedek as stated in the bible had NO RECORD of HIS BEGINNING AND END!
It simply means he could have died,however...the scripture bears no record of such...
This doesn't imply that he is or was Christ! That's ridiculous!

The verse 8 states explicitly it was Melchizedek that was mentioned and not Jesus!
It was never stated in verse 8 that Jesus now receives it from HEAVEN!
Ohh God...stop allowing pastors to read bible for you!
This is the same issue martin luther king jr had with the catholic priests who they taught what was never in the bible!
Now you have you own bible and you cant see that verse 8 was referring to Melchizedek and not Jesus? shocked shocked shocked

Lastly,have you accepted that Ananias and his wife was killed because they LIED and not because they kept some money for themselves?
Re: Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, Tithing Is Very Scriptural And Was Approved By Jesus by openmine(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Things of the spirit are not meant for fleshy minded people.

Ohh please that's total nonsense!
Is that the lethargic defense you were able to muster?

alBHAGDADI:

I gave you that article for you to try and digest to see the truth, but I was wrong because you lack the spirit to understand it.

You can't give me an article to digest when you can't even get a single scripture stated in that article to connect to your assertions!
It simply means you don't even understand what the article says!

alBHAGDADI:

You want me to give you clear verses to show we are spiritual Israel. Two can play that game. Do you believe Jesus is God? If yes, give me clear verses that show Jesus saying "I am God worship me". You will never find such, but we Christians know he is God and we worship him ? Why? Because the understanding of scriptures made us to know that .
grin grin
Bro stop being evasive!
The new assertions are false and i have scriptures to debunk it!
Well,that's a topic for another day!
We are talking about "spiritual Israel" don't start deviating!

Just get scriptures from the article or where ever in the bible to show me about "spiritual Israel" and stop being manipulative with the stale "spiritual understanding" gimmick!

Stop putting whats not there in the scriptures...Its wrong!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Love. / Benny Hinn: 'Islam In Nigeria, Evil Powers Will Be Defeated' / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 268
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.