Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie (23677 Views)

Dayo Amusa Reveals Why It Is Important To Live Fake Lifestyle As Actors / ''Celebrities Suffer Depression Because They Live Fake Lives'' - Kelly Hansome / Saidi Balogun: Fans Force Celebrities To Live Fake Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by oyetunder(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2018
Fake statement. Nobody in this world can afford whatever he or she wants please. Anti wa, can you afford a brand new Jet?
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by Dedetwo(m): 8:57am On Dec 16, 2018
merryossai:
Anyone who lives a fake life do that at the expense of his future happiness. if you can't appreciate where you are now, then you can't appreciate where you will be tomorrow because you have already lived it yesterday in a deluded world.

You could not be more correct with the above post.
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2018
post=73884849:
Only broke a$s people talk this way.....
HOW DO U KNOW SHE BROKE.?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by soliddust2020: 10:04am On Dec 16, 2018
MorbidAngel7:
HOW DO U KNOW SHE BROKE.?

This babe they broke and they leave very fake life.
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by poyet(m): 10:06am On Dec 16, 2018
Yahya Jammeh, the erstwhile president of Gambia, still provides!
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by ojsmscom(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2018
dably:
Many Nollywood actresses (and even actors) have often been accused of living fake lives in order to impress people on social media. A lot of them allegedly buy things on credit or claim other people’s property as their own.

However, actress, Angela Okorie, stated vehemently that she didn’t belong to that group. In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said, “For the people who live fake lives, that’s their personal decision and they should continue living that way (if it pleases them). Why would I live a fake life when I have money to lavish on myself and do whatever I want? Backbiting and envy are normal things in the movie industry. You’re welcome to a world where being fake is a routine. When we see them (people who do such), we know them.”

Okorie, who was recently involved in an online altercation with one of her followers, says she has grown a thick skin to criticisms. “I am used to cyber bullying. Sometimes, I keep quiet. But if someone does something wrong, I have to address it. If I post something and you make a bad comment about it, or you try to shame me, I will give it back to you in the same manner,” she said.

Gist from Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/i-dont-live-fake-life-i-can-afford-whatever-i-want-angela-okorie

ADA ISHIAGU CARRY GO DEAR NOTHING DO YOU
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by lizfrosh: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2018
SEASONS GREETINGS.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR DECEMBER.
Get a creative logo and business cards for your brand and Business for as low as N500.
CONTACT 07017743603. WHATSAPP 09058675571
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2018
I wish all women were as huge and tall as this woman. The kind beatings wey some males go receive eh.

Before any animal lift hand, e go reset him brain first cause last last, na big wound e go carry go house.
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by EmzyT: 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
This girl that can post for Africa, always disturbing us in Instagram with her posts.. Instagram slay-Queen angry
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wow, one should avoid making her angry, if not she will give it back to that person o.
Re: I Don’t Live Fake Life, I Can Afford Whatever I Want – Angela Okorie by Webar2018: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
see this olosho dey brag ... you can afford anything you want ? which designer company know you ? do you hate lamborgini urus ? oh you can't afford that ? maybe this one get 2010 camaro and 10 million for account , e dey yarn dust ? shebi you hate diamond .. if nicki and cardi b dey talk this poor woman dey talk ? who she don give scholarship ... I always tell girls runs and fake life can never be separated ...a runs girl is 100% fake lifer ... I have met female entreprenuers and none of them would dare talk this way ... olosho be overestimating the power of puna since 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sandra Bassey Thrills Viewers In The Starzz Reality Tv Show / Tiwa Savage Teaches Her Son, Jamil, How To Dance / Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.