Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) (23688 Views)

Aki And Pawpaw Tease Fans About New Project (Photos) / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match / DJ Cuppy In Bikini At The Beach In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Nairaobserver: 1:03pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nigerian popular female singer, Yemi Alade and top Nigeria Disc Jockey, Dj Cuppy pictured together in Abidjan, Cote d'lvoire.

Where DJ Cuppy discuss about her new special project which she will reveal very soon.

DJ Cuppy shared the picture online with caption.

See more pictures below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/02/yemi-alade-and-dj-cuppy-all-smiles-as.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 1:12pm On Feb 22, 2019
wink cheesy cheesy

See nudĀ£ Photos of Instagram Twerker Janemena In A Bathhub With Wads of Dolars exposed SEE 18+ PHOTOS HERE
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Jayslicky: 1:22pm On Feb 22, 2019
She keeps going higher despite all the negative things being said about her, haterz will continue talking but they have anything on you, many says she has no talent but she has performed for many top musicians all over the world while one hater from nowhere would criticize. You rise in life when you appreciate others.
God bless dj cuppy, God bless Nigeria

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by busky007: 1:25pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jayslicky:
She keeps going higher despite all the negative things being said about her, haterz will continue talking but they have anything on you, many says she has no talent but she has performed for many top musicians all over the world while one hater from nowhere would criticize. You rise in life when you appreciate others.
ur moniker is like an asslicker

15 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Jayslicky: 1:30pm On Feb 22, 2019
busky007:
ur moniker is like an asslicker
do you know the meaning of my moniker? U'll be too dull to know that.

9 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Menusvan: 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2019
That doesnt mean they like each other

#menusvan
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Jentle244: 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Two irrelevant people in the Music Industry

13 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Nairaobserver: 5:36pm On Feb 22, 2019
Jentle244:
Two irrelevant people in the Music Industry
Worst caption ever grin

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 6:17pm On Feb 22, 2019
Nairaobserver:

Worst caption ever grin
2 of them are actually irrelevant

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Nairaobserver: 6:24pm On Feb 22, 2019
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
2 of them are actually irrelevant
Kuku kill her

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by ShinqRambq: 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2019
Comin back afta a very interestin threesum/father and daughter incest sad

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by ShinqRambq: 8:32pm On Feb 22, 2019
I just pray dat Comin soon tag refers to deir journey back home to vote,Lord God,I dont want to hear any Nonsense from dis two girls nor Princess Viterah dis year,all dis I ask through Christ our Lord.Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by DMerciful(m): 8:12am On Feb 23, 2019
The only thing we care about today is AtikuObi victory!

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Vince77(m): 8:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Total of Six votes now wasted. Four from the other thread. Two from this one.

10 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Franzinni: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2019
two online voters
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by myettiallah: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2019
Dgh
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 23, 2019
E no consign me..

All I know today is that BUHARI MUST GO grin

Like if you agree.

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
sad

Am not understanding shey dem no go vote ni na so I see some people wey fly go dubia too cee C and the rest

I no blame them sha economy no affect them

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Haymaykar(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
See all these celebrities...they are just using style to leave NIGERIA before the election... don't worry God is watching...lol...

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Jayslicky:
I don't think she don't have talent, she is trying. But she can reach any musician any day and any time even if she does not know how to handle a mic.
BTW she is my celebrity crush wink
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by HaryoBamex(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Instead of them to vote, they are busy working on a project that won't make sense...
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
The music industry harsh gan. U become irrelevant so fast
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Voting from Abidjan right? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by majamajic(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
they are not voting ?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by TheWordist(m): 8:14am On Feb 23, 2019
Another trash music in the making!
1 olodo + 1 odeh = 2 agbayas

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by seguno2: 8:15am On Feb 23, 2019
Do you know if they have returned home to vote today as patriotic celebrities are supposed to do as role models
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2019
shey una no go come vote ni?

undecided
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by Iruobean(m): 8:16am On Feb 23, 2019
sad
Re: Yemi Alade And DJ Cuppy In Abidjan, Working On A Special Project (Photos) by cr7lomo: 8:16am On Feb 23, 2019
They should b championing people to come out to vote , their fans look up to them.. instead, they go to Abidjan for a gig.. knowing how disastrous naija is at the moment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Calls Out Nigerian Entertainers Who Buy Fake Watches / Nedu Wazobia As Choir Member (Throwback Photo) / My Accident.I Got Burnt Like A Roasted Goat: Stephanie Okereke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.