Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,104 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! (25797 Views)

Man United Set To Sell Paul Pogba To Real Madrid For €166m. / Man U Ready To Sell Paul Pogba By January / Paul Pogba And His Twin Brothers Dance At MTV EMA (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Sportdab(m): 6:29am On Dec 16, 2018
Manchester United are reportedly ready to sell star midfielder Paul Pogba in the January transfer window.

United signed Pogba for a then world-record £89m fee from Juventus in the summer of 2016 after his stunning performances in the Serie A.

But since his return to Old Trafford, Pogba has not had a good relationship with Coach Jose Mourinho and the Portuguese manager is reportedly out of patience.

Pogba had missed out in United's Starting XI at the start of the month but featured in the 2-1 loss at Valencia in the Champions League.

According to The Mirror, United are ready to wave Pogba goodbye and sell the player for the second time.

United's willingness to sell Pogba despite his commercial importance is motivated by two key factors.

Ed Woodward and co. are keen for Mourinho have the best chance possible to turn United’s campaign around - and that means Paul Pogba not being in the picture.

MySportDab report United are also mindful of not wanting any potential replacement for Jose Mourinho to have to deal with Pogba when they take the reins once he departs.

Should Pogba Leave Manchester United?

See more;https://www.mysportdab.com/2018/12/omg-manchester-united-ready-to-sell.html

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Buharisef(m): 6:40am On Dec 16, 2018
Amen O

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Schynthe: 6:54am On Dec 16, 2018
He should be sold abeg, the guy is just an unserious show off

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by oluwatosink: 7:26am On Dec 16, 2018
Mourinho and pogba should leave.. abeg,
we want pochettino or zidane

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by godfatherx: 7:30am On Dec 16, 2018
I pray this works out!
Mourinho is a manager with huge balls, but I don't know why he hasn't benched Pogba and attach a seat belt to it.
I'm happier seeing Mc Tominay and Harera on the pitch. They'll learn from their mistakes and become better.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by dominique(f): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2018
As long as Mourinho remains the the coach, I don't think Paul Pogba will be comfortable playing in the team.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by nymphomaniac(m): 10:53am On Dec 16, 2018
Good riddance.

#COYG

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by madza: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2018
What a long overdue decision....

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Paul Pogba should leave Manchester United. He plays like he's bigger than the club. Such arrogance, his antics is killing my love for football.

For a team like Man United with so much history and success, no player should be made to feel like he's bigger than the football club.

United bought Matic to unlock Pogba, Herrera to unlock Pogba, Mourrane is also there to unlock Pogba's potential, yet nothing.

Without Pogba in the game against Arsenal, United played so well, with so much fluidity in midfield.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by GavelSlam: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Instead of Mourinho?

Village people really mean man u.

grin

14 Likes

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by slawomir: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2018
Isoright

That will not prevent us from beating the hell out of them this evening

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by JasonScoolari: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2018
dominique:
As long as Mourinho remains the the coach, I don't think Paul Pogba will be comfortable playing in the team.
Sell El neny first before bothering about United. grin

Shitty North London team. grin

10 Likes

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Zzyy(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2018
Good riddance
Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Larryallovernig: 10:56am On Dec 16, 2018
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by driand(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2018
grin

Good one!
Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by johnmba: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Paul should go abeg. Anything to keep my man is welcomed
Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Otunski: 10:58am On Dec 16, 2018
Pogba feels he's bigger than Man utd. His arrogance is rubbing off on other players. He should be sold if possible before January transfer windows.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Denikayan: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Long overdue grin grin grin

Waste of resource

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by ZombieTAMER: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2018
oluwatosink:
Mourinho and pogba should leave.. abeg,
we want pochettino or zidane

pochettino is yet to prove himself.. He has won nothing in football... No pressure in Spurs.. Nothing

He just makes top four...

17 Likes

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by ednut1(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Who go buy
Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by sheylarhh(m): 11:00am On Dec 16, 2018
Long overdue
Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by martineverest(m): 11:01am On Dec 16, 2018
let him come Barca

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2018
grin grin grin
You've got no chill
Na person papa career we dey talk soo

godfatherx:
I pray this works out!
Mourinho is a manager with huge balls, but I don't know why he hasn't benched Pogba and attach a seat belt to it.
I'm happier seeing Mc Tominay and Harera on the pitch. They'll learn from their mistakes and become better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Izi91: 11:02am On Dec 16, 2018
Really.... I'm surprise to hear this

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Bigjoe15: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Pogba is an overrated player
If am a manager, I won't buy him for more than €50m
U can compare his stat to other known midfielders before quoting me

5 Likes

Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Pogba why?
Re: Manchester United Ready To Sell Paul Pogba In January! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 16, 2018
hahhahahahahah
lilfreezy:
We've been expecting it, after all mourinho and pogba almost fought at the training ground. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we_gB_KO1VE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obituary: Burial Poster Of Christian Jacob / Mourinho Considering Signing Ibrahimovic To Tettenham Hotspur / EPL: How Ronaldo Blocked Man Utd From Appointing Conte As New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.