Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome (21175 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by ponti93(m): 11:14am On Dec 16, 2018
Who doesnt know kelly never came to make money in the industry, its just fame he wanted and connection... Kelly Baba investment #men wey dey collect without instagram pics
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by Willgates(m): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2018
There's only one Kelly that I know- Kelly Rowland!

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by poweredcom(m): 12:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
hahaha kelly is lieing ...he don make only say ..he no mega...like wetin dem wizid ..tubaba n d rest A lister don make

1 Like

Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by mechanics(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Eyah, but am surprise he didn't make much money o, maybe he didn't do his home work well, if not people like Wizkid and Davido will be complaining by now.
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by feelzie(m): 7:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
pls nairalanders kindly download my latest songs titled "let me " and " missing U....just google my name Feelzie with the titles. n download.... thanks
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by YoungLionken(m): 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Gbagbuo247:
O

Mr. Announcer, he lives in United States now...
Dejavu... So, I should now jump up because he lives there? It's not how far but how well
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by YoungLionken(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Adisaowalla:

The bolded is actually what ended his career but the foool go still dey do stronghead.

smh
Nor mind am!
I don't even remember the last time I thought of him, thank God for this trend.
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by YoungLionken(m): 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
mema900:

All you do is brag. Your statement signifies nothing but PRIDE!
That could make a very nice lyrics ooo
cool
mema900:

All you do is brag. Your statement signifies nothing but PRIDE!
That could make a very nice lyrics ooo
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by hassan4: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
YoungLionken:
Y would you when you were busy making problems against people who are supposed to help you. You started beef with the entire Mohits crew, MI and Chocolate city, Tubaba and Co... Your bitterness overwhelmed your musical career... All you do is brag.
Your statement signifies nothing but PRIDE!.

Dude where do you get your facts from? 2face and Kelly are best of friends and never had beef. MI took fame of Kelly by dissing him first. Kelly fell for it and replied. He only had beef with Mohits and Kelly brought freedom from Kennis Music empire. D'banj offended him first. Kelly went against the odds. I guess he lost the battle cos he wont buldge. How many Hit albums have MI put out since then? Is it Bad belle or Chairman album? Listen to real rappers like Nasty C. Kelly we miss you bro! Never mind these social media fans who know nothing but what they read on blogs and the internet. Kelly was one of Nigeria's first musician to perform on International stage if you dont know.
Re: I’ve Not Made Money From Music — Kelly Hansome by dlux: 5:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
YoungLionken:
Y would you when you were busy making problems against people who are supposed to help you. You started beef with the entire Mohits crew, MI and Chocolate city, Tubaba and Co... Your bitterness overwhelmed your musical career... All you do is brag.
Your statement signifies nothing but PRIDE!.

Dude you seem rude and disrespectful to LEGENDS. Your MI apologized to Kelly Hansome and made peace after getting fame of him. Who knew MI before the Kelly diss? MI dissed him first and Kelly was hated on by most of the gay, soul-selling artist in the industry. Is it the MI that cannot mention Jesus in his tracks or Terry G that did an Illuminati video all to be relevant and succesful? Kelly was stubborn but also better than all these artist. He fell for beef and Kennis Music was responsible. Even Dr Dre will tell his artist 'controversy sells' ask Eminem, Obi trice, Game and more. Kelly the great. You a Nobody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill Visits Southern Kaduna With Praiz And Foundation Team / Ryn Roberts 1st Birthday: Photos From Yvonne Nelson Daughter's Birthday Party / Kate Henshaw Shares Photos Of A Sick Child (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.