Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers (56858 Views)

National Assembly Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Arrears / National Assembly Workers Issue Strike Notice Over Minimum Wage / National Assembly Workers Begin Strike, Block Entrances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by Reference(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2018
eluquenson:
If possible we dissolve the national assembly, they don't add value to the nation.

All they do is complicate issues

No so. So we will have the dictatorship you so earnestly desire. Ain't happening. If you are dissatisfied, vote them out. Don't say because your team isnot scoring goals we should change the rules of the game. Get a better team.
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2018
Nigeria and strike is like rice and beans..
That was how they kept us at home back in 2009

make una chill e go better
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by NessaBoo(f): 9:47am On Dec 16, 2018
JessetariahMD:

Because of hate you couldn't even type well.....Your doomed

You had nothing cogent to say but quibble on his typo!

Saraki is a two faced slimey betrayer, bereft of any loyalty, and doesn't deserve to be in the corridors of power.

The man is an executive goon and a thief.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by NairaMaster1(m): 9:49am On Dec 16, 2018
post=73888540:
This present senate is a shame to the nation...
Once the head is bad, the body will be rotten.
Nothing they do in the house than to wait on how to steal money.
Saraki is a cursed man.
Just take a look at one of your senator!

These people will still vote Buhari. Almajiris are sentimental to suffering.
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by martowskin1(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2018
Kjking:
Finally Nigeria is a scam

grin grin grin. This guy eye just open
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 16, 2018
On Quora, Nigerians tell the world how beautiful Nigeria really is, but hide the bad sides of Nigeria, but on Nairaland, you see how damaged this country really is... if you want to understand why most Nigerians are tribalistic and why Nigeria is in this damaged state, make Nairaland your source of information avoid quora.
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by GEJDHERO: 10:12am On Dec 16, 2018
rOsy247:
Please what happened to NLC? Why the silence? Has the Nigerian factor played a fast one on them as well?
they have eaten d forbidden Fruit.
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by JessetariahMD(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

Saraki is a two faced slimey betrayer, bereft of any loyalty, and doesn't deserve to be in the corridors of power.

Even with the big grammar I'm 100% sure youre still jobless....
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by MoonWater: 10:29am On Dec 16, 2018
post=73888543:

He is the most foolish Senate President in the history of Nigeria.
He is the main person slowing down the progress of this nation.
His end will be terrible if he keeps on this way.
We guess the curse of his late father is still on him.
Seun Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2 19 7 10 8 and 3 !!

2 Likes

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by JessetariahMD(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2018
post=73888903:

Again, Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J.....Rule 2 !!
Didn't break any rule...was letting you know..Hate doesn't take one anywhere...Don't let it consume you...
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by MoonWater: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2018
JessetariahMD:

check my post on this thread and quote it on front page. That dead meat dealer needs to be banned

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by MoonWater: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

Seun Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2 19 7 10 8 and 3 !! Please this is hate speech

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by alsudaes1(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2018
JessetariahMD:

I refer you to the Bible, Mathew 7 vs 3.

It's "You're" and not "Your" as used in your comment.
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by JessetariahMD(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2018
alsudaes1:

I refer you to the Bible, Mathew 7 vs 3.

It's "You're" and not "Your" as used in your comment.
First thanks for the correction...then secondly ..You ought to know that not everybody is a believer...so I don't care bout your .......
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by kingharzy: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2018
post=73888903:

Again, Seun, Mynd44, OAM4J.....Rule 2 !!
undecided

Again, you summon the gods to quench a fire you started. If dist. Sen. Bukola Saraki is on this platform, he'ld report you for making false allegations against him. A good fellow is calling you to order with the same stroke you whipped, you're howling for us to fry beans. . .
mouth wide open and...... I SPIT

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by 777Likes9Shares: 10:46am On Dec 16, 2018
post=73888540:
Saraki is a cursed man.
This is the true definition of hate speech Seun Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2 19 7 10 8 and 3

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by Victorygold(m): 10:46am On Dec 16, 2018
hush15:

Unfortunately, you cant have a country with a legislature.

So dont kill yourself

I can see you think with your anus.
Anofia!!
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by NessaBoo(f): 10:49am On Dec 16, 2018
JessetariahMD:

Even with the big grammar I'm 100% sure youre still jobless....

Lol

Big whattt? This simpu engriiishh!!

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by shegie(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2018
i guess u among of evil ones that support the evil dual of PDP
JessetariahMD:

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by Sermwell(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

illiteracy is bad oo!! so you mean saraki should be loyal to buhari and tinubu? then I ask you, what is separation of powers?
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by modath(f): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2018
Gidah:
I'm not in support of Buhari in any way but I just think most people under him ain't fair with him the strength they use in trying to spoil his rule is more than that they use in doing good things, we should expect same thing next year [b]if[/b]atiku enter. Like yoruba say pashan ti a fi Na Iya ile on be Lori aja fun iyawo(the Cain we use in beating the first wife is still in keep for the incoming wife)

Yes if, not when cos Atiku nor dey enter anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by supereagle(m): 10:59am On Dec 16, 2018
post=73888540:
Saraki is a cursed man.

He has teamed up with Atikulooted to unleash evil on us if elected, I just pray that Nigerians will shine their eyes well.

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by NessaBoo(f): 11:03am On Dec 16, 2018
Sermwell:

illiteracy is bad oo!! so you mean saraki should be loyal to buhari and tinubu? then I ask you, what is separation of powers?

So undermining the executive because of your selfish interests and cause is part of the fundamental principles and responsibilities that guide separation of powers??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by Sermwell(m): 11:05am On Dec 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

So undermining the executive because of your selfish interests and cause is part of the fundamental principles and responsibilities that guide separation of powers??
undermining the executive in what sense? is saraki responsible for paying NASS workers salaries?
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by Godblesspmb: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2018
ObservantFellow:

So you agree this administration is a far cry from democracy.
You of all keep saying you have the numbers everywhere, but this head-body analogy contradicts your belief in those numbers even undecided
In Nigeria affairs, you blame the opposition. In Senate affairs, you still blame the minority.
Indeed, gold has no value in a pig's snout angry
the minority is d head.pls call your fada to explain more because am tired of explaining things to children of HATE
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by smalls001: 11:13am On Dec 16, 2018
JessetariahMD:

Pot calling kettle black.
It's "You're doomed" NOT "Your doomed"

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by Godblesspmb: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Sermwell:

undermining the executive in what sense? is saraki responsible for paying NASS workers salaries?
Yes. because their money is paid to dia account immediately d budget is passed. Buhari is not owing any federal government worker. Buhari always makes sure that federal government workers are paid as at when due. I challenge you to contact any federal government worker and ask him if his salary is not paid up to date. This is not the period where we borrowed before paying salaries like during the time of stealing is not corruption.

1 Like

Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by ObservantFellow: 11:20am On Dec 16, 2018
Godblesspmb:
the minority is d head.pls call your fada to explain more because am tired of explaining things to children of HATE
Nairaland Rule 2 Violated
Insult/Abuse all you want, bro. It's Politics Section on Nairaland. The APC umbrella that shields corrupt politicians from prosecution also shields defaulting APC supporters from ban cool else you lots would be more civil in your submissions
Re: Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers by hush15: 11:25am On Dec 16, 2018
Victorygold:

I can see you think with your anus.
Anofia!!

You couldnt comprehend a simple comment without resulting to insults.

You must be an AAC supporter. Goodluck with that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Seated In Court As Appeal Court Hears His Case Today (Photos) / Sanwo-Olu Nabs Gang Of Traffic Robbers In Act At Ojota / Adelabu Penkelemesi Is My Political Role Model — Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.